Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Italexit

SS66610888

in Italy we talk about minibots.
some say that it is the preparation to exit the Euro.
Despite being against the European Union,
I'm afraid they would pay Italy dearly for this choice.
Calculating that the current economy is fake and manipulable, I fear that the bankers could destroy the fragile Italian economy.
What is your opinion?

my opinion, without fact to back it up as I do not know the whole situation nor do I live there, is that the bankers doing anything too extreme will wake up more people, world-wide as the info would get out, and that would end up being a net positive gain for us..it might be bad at first but it'll be good for everyone as a whole, in the end.

(see what I did there? I have a sense of humor too)

Aquarius said:
The sooner the better. Haha
Yeah but it won't happen soon, in my opinion, only when the people's will start to understand how bad it is and maybe even when the jews are more exposed this will happen. Look how hard it is for the UK and they are better economically than us...

Haha people were telling me on Quora that Italy won't leave EU when I was telling them that Salvini is nationalist and anti-EU. At a moment or another all the states will leave one by one until EU will collapse and disolve.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back