Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions regarding Affirmations, etc.

Bravera

So ive decided to dedicate a portion of my time everyday to competitive gaming, I am focusing currently on making this as positive a practice as possible, positive mindsets, setting achievable goals, limited playtime, proper posture, affirmations and energy work during gameplay, etc.

It is even a great boost of motivation to complete my spiritual practices knowing that these will help me advance in competitive gaming, as well as ingraining the proper mindset for improvement in everything I do in life. I have the proper mindset to allow this to become a healthy career, especially with the rising of E-Sports.

I have been "testing" different affirmations, kind of going into a trance during gameplay, repeating the affirmations, breathing in energy, closing my eyes and visualizing my achievements between matches, etc.

I spend time studying professional athletes, studying successful people, watching motivational videos to get different perspectives of how to achive greatness.

I always say, "Perfect Practice makes Perfect", so it is very important to me to follow the correct practices, I can directly correlate the success of my training to my spiritual practices, I have 5-10% of the time played as the "pros" and my skill level is growing very close to theirs..
----
I have questions regarding to the use of affirmations, recommended runes, meditations for advanced mental, physical, and spiritual development.

I always add, "in a positive, safe, and healthy manner" to my affirmations, I believe I may have misunderstood when to apply this to affirmations, should this always be added to affirmations?

When I repeat affirmations, I will breath in energy, sometimes ill repeat the affirmation once or twice, typically 4 or 9 times as these are the numbers of Satan, and Permanance.

Is it wrong for me to repeat affirmations without any set number in mind?
----
I have decided to start spending more time using SATANAMA, as this will help me advance in everything I do, im wondering what Runes I might consider applying to my affirmations, in order to assist in directing the energy properly, primarily for advancement purposes.
----
Ive been doing hatha yoga for ~2 years now, its hard for me to go a day without completing my full routine, ive noticed though recently, I feel kinda stiff, like perhaps I need to start doing kundalini yoga as well, its almost like I feel like I need to do yoga twice a day..

Ive added two kundalini asanas to the end of my hatha yoga, and am considering adding more, would this be improper practice to do hatha and kundalini yoga together in one session?
----
Sometimes my body feels like my heart rate is 120, i check my heartrate, and its at a very low and healthy rate... I get heat in my lower back and neck, that seems to be the source of the "stiffness", what makes me want to stretch and do more yoga... this primarily is when I wake up, ive been taking alot of naps recently, I always take alot of naps when I am really focused in on my spiritual practices....
----
Thanks a bunch for any info!
Please if you have any tales of achieving greatness, or words of motivation, let me know id love to hear it ^_^

Bravera said:
Pro mixing with meditation

Not out of the question magick is limitless and thus if it helps you it can help. But remember try and word things in such a way that it doesn't just help in one specific area but helps all around. I mean yes it's okay to have specific game skills but sometimes thinking ahead can open up avenues of other areas in life.

BTW what game judging from the most popular it seems FPS, RTS, Card games, Dota games, or obscure games that run their own fairly segmented tournaments. So what game?

Also if this is an FPS game remind yourself to check out "nade strats"; despite being old didn't really become commonplace all the time till about "Medal of Honor series back in early 2000s". Why do you think nade strats were developed quite early in Call of Duty series since many pros learned it they brought it into CoD from MoH series, same developers. It's similar to Starcraft, people learned so much from brood war the they brought in ideas and ventures from brood war to 2. So hopefully you study some history and pick things up from the past and learn some stuff.

Bravera said:
I always add, "in a positive, safe, and healthy manner" to my affirmations, I believe I may have misunderstood when to apply this to affirmations, should this always be added to affirmations?

In my opinion after learning from various members like Argedco and others. "in a positive, safe, and healthy manner" might be quite vague. Positive is vague "What is positive", safe "May be undesirable or unnecessary, too safe?", healthy "Not bad good but might not be needed".

Another thing is the debate on manner vs way. Your throwing the affirmation to create a way but manner is also a grammatical version that is appropriate. It depends on the person, personally to me as ignorant as it sounds Way is better than Manner as Way is the avenue of what you desire and manner is how the energy and it's effects are on your mind, body, and soul. Hopefully you understand.

The best affirmations "Positive clauses" that I discovered are "Most happiest and Most beneficial". Happiest being something grand scale many things can produce happiness like "Intuiting the enemy at a position and using a nade strat, by launching a grenade at a position and taking out one or two people or more". Most beneficial "Very open and comprehensive word, conferring advantages to you, for example finding a server that has a lot of pro players and learning some things that otherwise you didn't experience beforehand".

I might be wrong don't quote me as the most expert on affirmations. But generally what is happiest and beneficial is a good thing. If you need to add health for some specific reason to affect your body. Most healthiest way for me. So add that in. Happiest seems grammatically incorrect but your emphasizing an emotion not merely being grammatical which affirmations care not for grammar.

Hope you understand.

...most happiest, most beneficial, and most healthiest.

Bravera said:
When I repeat affirmations, I will breath in energy, sometimes ill repeat the affirmation once or twice, typically 4 or 9 times as these are the numbers of Satan, and Permanance.

Check on search "Numerology"

But frankly speaking there are other better numbers than 4 or 9. Not that those numbers are bad but 9 is considered more permanence with an emphasis on endings like say a Munka working.

Other numbers to use are like 10 = material, material manifestation, property and money. Or 18 = 9/9 Shakti/Shiva Yin/Yang and a "materializing number" as it involves mental, physical, and spiritual concepts being materialized in unison to all three.

It's a shame HP Cobra hasn't released his numerology report sermon. But you can find other numbers and even enemy numbers can be used because they don't own it. It's possible that the enemy commonly used numbers are numbers that have a positive nature and can work in degree as long as you understand what it does. Again not stating to use them just letting you know they don't own that shit.

Yes it's not entirely wrong but not entirely appropriate to not numerlogically lock a affirmation. After all the Universe is run by numbers on a level. So yes try and keep it appropriate in reality like Shael told me over email technically the more repetitions the more power output despite the first 10 numbers being the most prominent numerologically if you can reach higher numbers like 18, that really amps up the power. Particularly power 9 numbers whereby the 9 is ingrained as a powerful aspect. Much like say 13 and it's Fibonacci sequence.

Gear88 said:
Bravera said:
Pro mixing with meditation

Not out of the question magick is limitless and thus if it helps you it can help. But remember try and word things in such a way that it doesn't just help in one specific area but helps all around. I mean yes it's okay to have specific game skills but sometimes thinking ahead can open up avenues of other areas in life.

BTW what game judging from the most popular it seems FPS, RTS, Card games, Dota games, or obscure games that run their own fairly segmented tournaments. So what game?

Also if this is an FPS game remind yourself to check out "nade strats"; despite being old didn't really become commonplace all the time till about "Medal of Honor series back in early 2000s". Why do you think nade strats were developed quite early in Call of Duty series since many pros learned it they brought it into CoD from MoH series, same developers. It's similar to Starcraft, people learned so much from brood war the they brought in ideas and ventures from brood war to 2. So hopefully you study some history and pick things up from the past and learn some stuff.

Bravera said:

In my opinion after learning from various members like Argedco and others. "in a positive, safe, and healthy manner" might be quite vague. Positive is vague "What is positive", safe "May be undesirable or unnecessary, too safe?", healthy "Not bad good but might not be needed".

Another thing is the debate on manner vs way. Your throwing the affirmation to create a way but manner is also a grammatical version that is appropriate. It depends on the person, personally to me as ignorant as it sounds Way is better than Manner as Way is the avenue of what you desire and manner is how the energy and it's effects are on your mind, body, and soul. Hopefully you understand.

The best affirmations "Positive clauses" that I discovered are "Most happiest and Most beneficial". Happiest being something grand scale many things can produce happiness like "Intuiting the enemy at a position and using a nade strat, by launching a grenade at a position and taking out one or two people or more". Most beneficial "Very open and comprehensive word, conferring advantages to you, for example finding a server that has a lot of pro players and learning some things that otherwise you didn't experience beforehand".

I might be wrong don't quote me as the most expert on affirmations. But generally what is happiest and beneficial is a good thing. If you need to add health for some specific reason to affect your body. Most healthiest way for me. So add that in. Happiest seems grammatically incorrect but your emphasizing an emotion not merely being grammatical which affirmations care not for grammar.

Hope you understand.

...most happiest, most beneficial, and most healthiest.

Bravera said:

Check on search "Numerology"

But frankly speaking there are other better numbers than 4 or 9. Not that those numbers are bad but 9 is considered more permanence with an emphasis on endings like say a Munka working.

Other numbers to use are like 10 = material, material manifestation, property and money. Or 18 = 9/9 Shakti/Shiva Yin/Yang and a "materializing number" as it involves mental, physical, and spiritual concepts being materialized in unison to all three.

It's a shame HP Cobra hasn't released his numerology report sermon. But you can find other numbers and even enemy numbers can be used because they don't own it. It's possible that the enemy commonly used numbers are numbers that have a positive nature and can work in degree as long as you understand what it does. Again not stating to use them just letting you know they don't own that shit.

Yes it's not entirely wrong but not entirely appropriate to not numerlogically lock a affirmation. After all the Universe is run by numbers on a level. So yes try and keep it appropriate in reality like Shael told me over email technically the more repetitions the more power output despite the first 10 numbers being the most prominent numerologically if you can reach higher numbers like 18, that really amps up the power. Particularly power 9 numbers whereby the 9 is ingrained as a powerful aspect. Much like say 13 and it's Fibonacci sequence.

Currently im playing Apex Legends, I recently "retired" from 6 years of League of Legends, so its a bit of a learning curve going from PC MOBA, to Console FPS...
----
As for affirmations, positive to me naturally includes happiness, I want to have positive emotional reactions, not always hapiness, positive encompasses way more than just emotional states as well.

Safe and healthy could be encompassed in positive as well, but I dont want to risk my safety or health at all. I have been using this phrasing for years, but ill consider different phrasing....

Im more concered with the neccessity of adding, "in a positive, safe, and healthy manner" at all, ive noticed for example here, https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html
These affirmations to program the aura do not include "in a positive manner", etc.
----

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back