Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[Question] Race mixing in dark ages, meditation

Pirate11

Greetings, I would like to ask a question about race mixing and another one about meditation.

As the first one, I was wondering why didn't jews push their race mixing program amongst Gentiles during the Medieval age. As far as I know, it was during this dark time that they held the most power and influence over Gentile popoulations (at least in Europe), so it would have made sense for them to push their dirty mixing agenda in that period of time. I understand it became easier for them to do so in recent times due to technology (television, radio, etc: Medium they run), as opposite as when the absolute majority of people was unable even to read. But then it's two different methods of ruling the masses, I would say more "indirect" for the latter, and more "direct" for the first one.

My question regarding meditation is pretty simple: What is the difference between using mantras (runes, sanskrit, etc) for self's chakra empowerment as opposite as just storing (absorbing) energy in them?

Thanks to anyone who will clarify these for me :)

How many blacks and asians do you think there were in medieval Europe? There were none. It's pretty hard to mix races together in a place that's only white.

Pirate11 said:
I was wondering why didn't jews push their race mixing program amongst Gentiles during the Medieval age.
I understand it became easier for them to do so in recent times due to technology (television, radio, etc: Medium they run).
Well you answered your own question, how exactly where they supposed to this in the medieval era?

Pirate11 said:
My question regarding meditation is pretty simple: What is the difference between using mantras (runes, sanskrit, etc) for self's chakra empowerment as opposite as just storing (absorbing) energy in them?
[url=https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeSteps.html said:
MAGICK 1001: WITCHCRAFT- POWERS OF THE MIND AND SOUL[/url]"]Using Runes and vibration is one of the quickest and most powerful ways of raising energy.

Pirate11 said:
Greetings, I would like to ask a question about race mixing and another one about meditation.

As the first one, I was wondering why didn't jews push their race mixing program amongst Gentiles during the Medieval age. As far as I know, it was during this dark time that they held the most power and influence over Gentile popoulations (at least in Europe), so it would have made sense for them to push their dirty mixing agenda in that period of time. I understand it became easier for them to do so in recent times due to technology (television, radio, etc: Medium they run), as opposite as when the absolute majority of people was unable even to read. But then it's two different methods of ruling the masses, I would say more "indirect" for the latter, and more "direct" for the first one.

Thanks to anyone who will clarify these for me :)
Because they probabily didn't even know africa existed, and the transporting would've been impossible.

Nvm i just said something completely retarded, disregard the first thing I said lol

Aquarius said:
Nvm i just said something completely retarded, disregard the first thing I said lol
LOL yeah they knew Africa existed I think
Rook said:
Well you answered your own question, how exactly where they supposed to this in the medieval era?
I don't know, that's why asked. I guess the same as they pushed Crusades somehow
Rook said:
MAGICK 1001: WITCHCRAFT- POWERS OF THE MIND AND SOULUsing Runes and vibration is one of the quickest and most powerful ways of raising energy.
Yep, I know vibrating runes and mantras on chakras' pourpose, I am just wondering about the difference from absorbing energy inside the chakras (taking energy from the Sun, for example)

Pirate11 said:
Aquarius said:
LOL yeah they knew Africa existed I think
Rook said:
I don't know, that's why asked. I guess the same as they pushed Crusades somehow
Rook said:
MAGICK 1001: WITCHCRAFT- POWERS OF THE MIND AND SOULUsing Runes and vibration is one of the quickest and most powerful ways of raising energy.
Yep, I know vibrating runes and mantras on chakras' pourpose, I am just wondering about the difference from absorbing energy inside the chakras (taking energy from the Sun, for example)
Lol yeah, they came from there hahaha

For the first question, I think there are several reasons
1. People were way more aware of the races than they are now. If the jews would have brought blacks and asians in Europe, they should have forced whites to mix with them, which would be dangerous and could backfire on them. People were way more close to their pagan roots, the must have had rsce awareness.

2. It would have been very difficult for the jews to bring in Europe large number of foreigners without a solid reason and also without the modern means of transport. In the modern era, the wars in African countries gave jews a reason to move large numbers of "refugees" in Europe to "protect" them. I think in that time there wasn't any strong reason for the jews to push a large migration from a continent to another. This kind of movements takes entire decades of small steps to manifest.

3. The jews already had another means to control the whites. They had the catholic church. Race mix wasn't neccesary to destroy the whites in that time. They had the black plague which killed over half of the population of Europe, which was a genocide engineered by the caholic church who allowed the spread of rats who spread the disease. Also they had endless tortures by which they killed thousands and thousands of pagans in the entire Europe.

For your second question, I think vibrating mantras is more efficient than just breathing energy in chakras because vibrating the specific sanskrit mantra for each chakra generates the specific energy which resonates with each individual chakra. I think by absorbing energy you "move" in the chakras the energy which is around you. But anyway I think you can do both in the same time. Basically you inspire energy in the respective chakra and vibrate the mantra when you expire.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back