Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[Historical Question]JoS demon mini-sigils....

Gearshift

Hey guys I'm wondering something this is for people whom encountered JoS circa 2002-2005ish area. Not sure when this was removed from the website probably mid-late 2004, early 2005.

I recall printing a lot of JoS information, my folder with files such as for example the old Scalar Wave meditation.

I recall when I lent my friend the papers but he never returned it. Not that he destroyed it or anything but not sure if he still has his high school era papers circa 2004. (Yes I do plan on emailing him and wondering what occurred with them he might still have them)

Anyways, back when I found the JoS April of 2003. I had printed off sometime after my dedication, around summer time, papers with about 3-to-4 pages of demon sigils or sigil(glyphs) meant to be demons or entities. Now mind you technically these sigils were offensive as they posses names bound in double circles, a circle around the glyph and a circle around the name. So Circle -> Name -> Circle -> Glyph in that order.

For example many people whom are newer wish to divine their Guardian. By utilizing pendulum or Ouija board. These entity sigil could be hovered with the pendulum and call out to that particular entity and a movement for Yes/No. Not that we discourage people from finding their Guardian but many people have stated it's best until you advance properly and get a proper discernible message.

Now my question is, was that appropriate demonology information?

I believe if I remember correctly these sigils were either the 72 demons or demons that have had their sigils imprinted from eras before and may be demons associated or not associated with the 72 perhaps subordinate demons and whatnot.

For example one time I used a very cheap Ankh necklace as a pendulum(probably not the wisest idea didn't weigh that much). And I hovered over the 3-to-4 pages of demon mini-sigils and the only one that registered as yes, was a demon/ess called Omsayaad. Not sure if that is a female or male name, sounds feminine but there are demons that posses names like Amy, a female name but is a male God.

Non the less does anyone here ever come to find out why they were removed? or not de-circled? like the current sigils found on the website. Was that demonology information incorrect? or inappropriate?

I'm just being curious on historical information from the JoS, not sure if HP. Hoodedcobra whom dates back to the pre-2006 era recalls that, maybe he does, maybe he doesn't.

At the end of the day where those demon sigil pages blasphemous or negative? I never felt negativity from them but am curious if people wonder whom their not-on the website demons are.

I guess another question that pops in whereby such sigils come from? it seemed perfectly postulated on paper i.e. the demon sigils were in perfect repetition one beside, below and around each other almost like it was meant to be printed maybe even duplex printed(printing on front and rear side) by a printer and meant for such divination with pendulum or Ouija board usage.

Not sure if these sigils where angel names or something it didn't seem hebraic to my recollection but who knows.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back