Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Shyness/ Soul Power

Eric13

Something I’ve wondered about others who’ve meditated a while. I’ve been meditating for years and I’ve advanced a lot and have made much progress in personal development. One thing I never bothered working on cause for the most part it hasn’t bothered me much is my incredible shyness and social anxiety. I’m not the greatest with connecting with others and having conversation. I’m kind of awkward I think.

I was talking to some folks the other day and my meek demeanor seemed to really irritate them. They were strong and forthright. And my opposite disposition made them behave so superior to me. After this encounter, I thought huh? This isn’t the first time I’ve encountered such a person. This happens routinely when ever I do step out and encounter strangers. It happens so frequently it makes me question my own soul strength. Like why I do I find it so hard to insert myself into the world? I’m more comfortable to just be in my own space. And in the real world, people instinctively try to steamroll over me. I wonder is shyness or meekness a sign of a weak soul. I’ve always been this way. But I don’t feel weak at all and in fact I should note though my demeanor makes people try and take advantage of me or push me around it NEVER works. I feel like I’m impossible to push around. I do feel I have strength of spirit from years of meditation. But it’s not sensed by others on first impressions. It’s only after a while do I get respect. Most often my reserved demeanor makes others not want to bother with me unless they have to. I’m told regularly I’m attractive but girls usually are disinterested based on my meek personality I believe. Which is fine but it just makes me curious. Why do people see so little in me and underestimate me so much? I just wonder if the two are correlated. My shyness and strength of soul. It’s ironic cause as people get to know me, I often get compliments on my mental fortitude and strength. But it takes a while to be noticed.

Others have this situation?

I’m in the throws of some difficult projects at the moment that I didn’t question my ability to accomplish until recently. Now I’m questioning it all.

Try this https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18931&p=80281&hilit=Jupiter+square#p80281

It solves the problem. Remember back about 6 months ago I was posting on this. This done as suggesed solved it. I now can walk up to just about anyone I feel confident.

Also get rid of any xtian programming with munka 216 times for 40 to 90 days or more an affirmation can be like "i am completely and eternally free of Christianity in everyway" or whatever other kind of programming you had. Start that on a good moon when its waning such as Aquaruius Aries Saggittarius Scorpio Pisces etc.

I know it sucks but in about 5 or 6 days maybe a little more you will be a lot more confident after you start the Jupiter square. It may actually be better for this retrograde so you dont have to wait.

I would say simply that most people see only what is on the surface and that they are either shallow or haven't learnt to develop the ability to notice deeper things than what is on the surface. They may also be insecure and feel the need to, or perhaps have discovered that is the best way (so far, as far as they know), to big themselves up.

You know you do not need to become a loud ape for people to realize your value. You can approach women in your own way, but you need to find the girls that are perceptive of this.

In your case, you will not find girls like these in a club, puking at the toilets from being overly drunk at yet another night which is repeated 365 times a year. A book club or a place where people think may be more appropriate, for example.

Modesty or shyness can be a strength.

It appears you need to work on your social skills and get a bit out of your shell. You do not need to become a bombastic idiot, but social skills are crucial same as overcoming social fears, and this can be done by practice.

FancyMancy said:
I would say simply that most people see only what is on the surface and that they are either shallow or haven't learnt to develop the ability to notice deeper things than what is on the surface. They may also be insecure and feel the need to, or perhaps have discovered that is the best way (so far, as far as they know), to big themselves up.

There are also a lot of people nowadays who have bombastic paranoid egos but they are indeed very weak and without any resolve or willpower. Just looking at a typical feminist with a big ego and mouth, all built upon clay.

Thanks HP and others, good advice. Jupiter square when I’m able and just being around the like minded.

The comment on some people with big egos built on a foundation of clay makes a lot of sense because that’s what I see a lot. I also think of people like Prince who was dreadfully shy, but was undoubtedly a most powerful soul. This clears a lot up. Thanks.

This is also related to the aura,
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html
"A clean aura is charismatic and will encourage better relations with others. People will naturally be more considerate and grant favors to one whose aura is clean and radiating with energy. Here is where we influence people and get them to do as we wish."
----

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Sun will be in Leo soon. This is exactly the energy you want some of.

...and how would this energy be best used if you need assistance with shyness.

What would be the best method to harness the solar leo energies to maximize the effects?

Personality is a factor we grow into and sometimes it's simply the planets, our natal charts, element or even experiences that forge how we interact with those around us.

I'm a Saturnian with a very prominent fire element, combine that and you have an aggressive, egotistical asshole full of anger that has zero tolerance for disrespect and a very assertive disposition. Some people are just like that. I can you tell whenever I meet or interact with someone who is 'meek' or 'shy' there is frustration and a tempting hostility. This would be because you are not matching my own energy, like I'm unmatched and standing on uneven ground; the anger and frustration also comes from not being able to understand how someone can be like so.

Unfortunately there are those who usually try to vent off this frustration and anger by bullying and taking advantage of the individual. You're probably just like an opposite 'energy' to individuals like me, as this causes friction for us because we are quick and whip-like and it only affects one side because the 'shy' individual is calmer. If you're of the water element then this obviously would make sense that you're interacting with 'fire' individuals as this friction of energy is like a fight for balance which is why some individuals who are aggressive towards you eventually calm down the longer they're around you; because the energies eventually find balance which is why they will eventually like you, I would say your presence is even beneficial for us.

So there's nothing weak about you spiritually or physically, it's just opposing energies factoring in, there is of course nothing wrong with improving on social interactions.

Gear88 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Sun will be in Leo soon. This is exactly the energy you want some of.

...and how would this energy be best used if you need assistance with shyness.

What would be the best method to harness the solar leo energies to maximize the effects?
Wait for sun to be in Leo. Do some vibrations of the spiritual sun square mantra with an affirmation that says what you want it to do. But you don't need to actually follow the numbers of the square. You can just do any number you want, the same number every day. And you'll get the energies of it. You can sit near the sunlight for as long as your skin complexion will allow, and will the sunlight into your soul like how it says to do in the Protective Aura instructions.

You empower your chakras as well? Whenever I empower my throat chakra, I seem to communicate a lot more favorably with others and can seem to get them into a good mood when they’re down. I believe each chakra kind of helps us to break out of the small minded shell in each way provided that you practice void meditation as well to be able to recognize bull shit thoughts and void them out when they come up. Sometimes we create “barriers” in our own minds for certain things from certain stupid thoughts that come up when we are put in certain situations. You have to void them out and focus on the situation at hand.

Also, cleaning and empowering your aura and soul with the Surya mantra helps there too and sometimes there’s just filth in the soul that hinders our confidence and life in general. And I think there’s just people that we don’t really want to communicate with too much sometimes just because the way they are. Not everyone is going to like everyone and that’s okay. I’ve seen myself to be kind of more quiet around people that I dislike and they kind of get irritated because they want me to talk more. Lol.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Personality is a factor we grow into and sometimes it's simply the planets, our natal charts, element or even experiences that forge how we interact with those around us.

I'm a Saturnian with a very prominent fire element, combine that and you have an aggressive, egotistical asshole full of anger that has zero tolerance for disrespect and a very assertive disposition. Some people are just like that. I can you tell whenever I meet or interact with someone who is 'meek' or 'shy' there is frustration and a tempting hostility. This would be because you are not matching my own energy, like I'm unmatched and standing on uneven ground; the anger and frustration also comes from not being able to understand how someone can be like so.

Unfortunately there are those who usually try to vent off this frustration and anger by bullying and taking advantage of the individual. You're probably just like an opposite 'energy' to individuals like me, as this causes friction for us because we are quick and whip-like and it only affects one side because the 'shy' individual is calmer. If you're of the water element then this obviously would make sense that you're interacting with 'fire' individuals as this friction of energy is like a fight for balance which is why some individuals who are aggressive towards you eventually calm down the longer they're around you; because the energies eventually find balance which is why they will eventually like you, I would say your presence is even beneficial for us.

So there's nothing weak about you spiritually or physically, it's just opposing energies factoring in, there is of course nothing wrong with improving on social interactions.

Wow we probably would get along. I have Saturn in a promineny place and I am fire dominant (5 fire elements) my chat rulers are in fire. You probably liked my post on being a warrior and stuff.

Though yeah if a person is shy and of water element somewhat its not a weakness. I can be emotional myself but yeah I always care about people.

The individuals I always clash with are prominent Libra or Venus I notice I dont know why this shows up every time I check the chart of those I get that angry clashing feeling with. Usually we just after awhile antangonize eachother.

So yeah I relate to what you are saying a person doesnt need to be loud or whatever I only had the shyness problem cause Jupiter ruled a couple areas that dealt with social things and it was retrograde in my chart the odd thing is its retrograde now and it still solved it really quickly.

Ghost in the Machine said:

I'm a Saturnian with a very prominent fire element.

I’m actually strong in earth and fire, but I do have water on the ascendant and that’s elementally where my trouble would be I suppose. Though I don’t know if I should entirely blame it on my elemental make up. I know some incredibly charming socially adept folks with water ascendants.

My problem is exclusively with strangers. As I get to know people I have no troubles and am very forthright and assertive. I just hate that it takes a bit for that side to come out and at this point in my life I feel this is holding me back and I need to do something about it.

One of my idols is a very successful but very shy man. Heavy in fire and earth as well but water asc. I look at him with inspiration because we’re very similar and he has found success. However he did mention in an interview many of his dreams and aspirations are never realized because he’s to shy to ask for help. For some things connections are needed and I’m so put off by that that I try and be a one man army and do everything myself, but it can be overwhelming.

slyscorpion said:
Wow we probably would get along. I have Saturn in a promineny place and I am fire dominant (5 fire elements) my chat rulers are in fire. You probably liked my post on being a warrior and stuff.

I don't assume I can get along with everybody but I did read that post and agreed with the majority of what you had written.

Eric13 said:

I think something that will definitely help you is figuring out your planetary influences, like what position of a planet in what sign means what for you, Azazel's Astrology is very descriptive and I learned more about myself learning through it than I ever did with cheap personality quizzes.

I once made an entire essay-like project where I researched all of my planets there and wrote down every detail and what each house and position meant for me, etc. Not every nit-picky detail that is written will be accurate as a lot of factors come in such as planetary aspects, the degrees, detriments, cardinals, etc but you'll definitely be able to grasp the gist of yourself.

If you want you can do something similar with everything you learn about yourself through that webpage and then you can look through it all and see where and what you're lacking or what you want to empower. Then you can figure out what planetary squares you can do to empower certain planetary traits you may be lacking in. It's also something fun to do and may be nice to have available when comes certain astrological events.

I find sometimes that people who are more water based are perceived as "cold" "callous" and so on, more so Scorpio and Pisces though, and I think this is to do with the nature of those signs and planets. Fire people, even Aries are appreciated for showing their cares and acting on them instead of just being in feeling, though this exertion like any truly fiery exertion ever, can lead to mistakes (and so Water is memory, revenge and renewal etc.). The act of getting out and showing your appreciation and feelings to people is of Fire although the feeling for them is borne from water and ones memories of those people, so the sensitive and overly-emotional can also be perceived as selfish but just from another energy and concern since some may neglect showing their feelings.

Hence the "cold" of water, I guess.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back