Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On White breeding

The Alchemist7 [JG]

Is fine to have offsprings with a partner who is blue eyed wnd blonde hair while you don't have these features? If these people are the purest of the White race, should they breed only with other Whites with blonde hair and blue eyes to mantain their purity?

In the same way, should the Whites with dark hair and brown eyes (like me) breed only with other Whites with the same features? I know an english lady who has blonde hair and blue eyes. She has two daughters, both have brown eyes and dark hair, which I believe is not normal when one's purity is concerned.

The Alchemist7 said:
Is fine to have offspring with a partner who is blue eyed wnd blonde hair while you don't have these features? If these people are the purest of the White race, should they breed only with other Whites with blonde hair and blue eyes to mantain their purity?

The above depends. Preferably, they should.

At least the majority of nordic people, to keep this specific sub-race going and vigorous. However, it is not a big problem if a fully White person without these features marries a woman or a man from this specific type. It cannot and should not be done at a large scale for obvious reasons. Germany is one example here, whites still exist everywhere, there are grades, but the Nordics to exist there.

If there is actual love involved and not some sort of silly game, then yes. If one plans to raise a proper white family, is fully white, and will take care of children, yes. If one is to just have sex or something, again, yes. None of this is 'forbidden'.

On a larger perspective this cannot happen 'fully' as this will only make Nordic people disappear. So on a large scale, it is to be limited or avoided.

Now if the idea is for a girl like this to end up in the hands of a whatever foreigner, its way better for the person to be white, despite of traits and for a girl like that to be with any other white person than the foreigner. If one has the ability, they should seduce or take back the woman in the bosom of our own people, and screw pitiful details such as if their hair is brown and not blonde, as in that situation, the complications would be far more worse otherwise.

The Alchemist7 said:
In the same way, should the Whites with dark hair and brown eyes (like me) breed only with other Whites with the same features? I know an english lady who has blonde hair and blue eyes. She has two daughters, both have brown eyes and dark hair, which I believe is not normal when one's purity is concerned.

Not necessarily. Psychosomatically speaking however, people who tend to be like us also tend to be "closer" to us, emotionally, mentally etc.

The lady that you know got someone who has had brown or black eyes and she was not as fortunate as to pass them down to her kids. This doesn't mean that the kids are not carriers of the blue eyes genes, as they may or may not be carriers. There is a 25% chance that they are.

So yes, for the above to not happen, the percents of people who go after them have to be kept low, at least for a while until they are totally solidified. Nordics are in great danger right now.

The thing is that one has to also use their common sense here. For example, if Swedish people are enforced with Mediterraneans or something, they are done with. Cases in this have to be looked upon with wisdom and also individually if this was to happen, but in the present day world, we cannot be nit picky, just get a woman that you love and that you plan to take care of well if you want children etc.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Is fine to have offspring with a partner who is blue eyed wnd blonde hair while you don't have these features? If these people are the purest of the White race, should they breed only with other Whites with blonde hair and blue eyes to mantain their purity?

At least the majority of nordic people, to keep this specific sub-race going and vigorous. However, it is not a big problem if a fully White person without these features marries a woman or a man from this specific type. It cannot and should not be done at a large scale for obvious reasons. Germany is one example here, whites still exist everywhere, there are grades, but the Nordics to exist there.

If there is actual love involved and not some sort of silly game, then yes. If one plans to raise a proper white family, is fully white, and will take care of children, yes. If one is to just have sex or something, again, yes. None of this is 'forbidden'.

On a larger perspective this cannot happen 'fully' as this will only make Nordic people disappear. So on a large scale, it is to be limited or avoided.

Now if the idea is for a girl like this to end up in the hands of a whatever foreigner, its way better for the person to be white, despite of traits and for a girl like that to be with any other white person than the foreigner. If one has the ability, they should seduce or take back the woman in the bosom of our own people, and screw pitiful details such as if their hair is brown and not blonde, as in that situation, the complications would be far more worse otherwise.

The Alchemist7 said:

Not necessarily. Psychosomatically speaking however, people who tend to be like us also tend to be "closer" to us, emotionally, mentally etc.

The lady that you know got someone who has had brown or black eyes and she was not as fortunate as to pass them down to her kids. This doesn't mean that the kids are not carriers of the blue eyes genes, as they may or may not be carriers. There is a 25% chance that they are.

So yes, for the above to not happen, the percents of people who go after them have to be kept low, at least for a while until they are totally solidified. Nordics are in great danger right now.

The thing is that one has to also use their common sense here. For example, if Swedish people are enforced with Mediteranneans or something, they are done with. Cases in this have to be looked upon with wisdom and also individually if this was to happen, but in the present day world, we cannot be nit picky, just get a woman that you love and that you plan to take care of well if you want children etc.
But what about Gay people's would be not wrong to someone with darker hair be with a blonde? They will definitily not have a off-spring so i think its fine?

I always thought that because someone is White then in a past life could have been Blonde with Blue eyes and in another with darker hair and eyes. Is this not true? But why if they are all Whites? Is it because the Nordig gene can be lost easily even with another White that just has Darker hair and eyes?

In the end as i have understood the race mixing this is pretty easy to understand. Everyone should go with who we are most compatible as race and sub-race. This will make sure that the off-spring is better.

High Priest Hooded Cobra's input outweighs mine but I wish to say it anyways.
After all, It is your decision to take it or leave it.

1. No, it will more than likely lose the Nordic traits.
2. Yes, sub-races stick with sub-races.
Most specifically the Nordic race, the pinnacle of the white race, should stick with Nordic.
3. Uncertain, I can not tell any one what to do and who should mate with.
Our own actions carries consequences in micro and macro scale.

The Alchemist7 said:
Is fine to have offsprings with a partner who is blue eyed wnd blonde hair while you don't have these features? If these people are the purest of the White race, should they breed only with other Whites with blonde hair and blue eyes to mantain their purity?

Just like in the past before all the racial problems, during Himmler's time, and in the future.

There needs to be studies and discussions on sub-race mixing. Himmler created both the Lebensborn and Lebensborn F.o.Y.; Fountain of Youth. For Nordic expansion, FoY is basically a N-Date. Nordic date, Nordic with Nordic only.

I can see what HP. Hoodedcobra is saying about a casual, relationship, or just sex situation. It's not a violation or something negative. But sub-race mixing might be a problem; Nordics should be with Nordics as the expression of our Gods in a racial template.

As for other races it's very interesting as well. There is hardly if any at all research into African and Asiatic races and sub-races.

For example they state many woman from certain African nations have a lot of beauty due to a softness about them but again they should remain within the same males whom express themselves as well.

So if Africans posses the most amount of sub-races, they would need extensive re-education on appropriate partners. Yes they are all black and can have inter-sub-race sexual experiences but when it comes to finding a suitable partner for a child, strict measures should occur.

Same for us Whites and Nordics as well as Asians and their sub-races. Very few sub-race examples exist like Dravidian people or Thai or whatnot.

Some might find it dictatorial and negative but to keep in line with nature and the Gods perspective it's appropriate.

Kinda similar to the recent post on the situation with the Hybrid Green-Nordic aliens like Lucifuge, Clistheret, and the others whom shared their civilizations demise on race-mixing and genetic fuck ups.

In the end for the good of humanity, there should be a strong state-sponsored activities to help such people involve themselves with the appropriate partner.

The Alchemist7 said:

There are the recessive genes, my parents got brown greenish eyes, me with my brothers came blued eyed. (grandfathers thanks) I look Mediterranean in a sense hence to my curly brown hair but my brother is full nordic, light blonde hair and he feels like he wants to live better in a Nordic European country as, according to him, HE FEELS MORE RELATED TO HOW THAT SPECIFIC ZONE THINKS OR OPERATES, and physically he looks like from there, in any other physical sense

He doesn't like anything but the same looking as him so I encourage him in this regard so yeah, we should protect their right to breed and secure the 'nordic prototype'.

My opinion is that white is white, our race is basically one, brown hair here or there shouldn't be a problem, even some Nordics have more brownish hair, don't they?

Now I have another brother with light brown eyes from his mother but reddish blond hair. He again is attracted by red hair girls.

I didn't dictate them what to like, I simply observed.

Even when my dad remarried, his wife is a physical copy of him.

Grandparents were extreme and contradictory from both sides. This created the mixtures we are dealing with, but we are happy you know... lol, we are belonging from the same race after all.

I personally always got a strong bond with people having similar physical characteristics. Like curly hair, blue-greenish eyes, I didn't choose them consciously but I relate to them.

Apparently, the relationships will work better this way, but shouldn't be taken to the extremes for as long they are both whites, it should work anyhow...

Let us say that a lot of people who classify as White, are on a scale where if they keep intermarrying with Nordics, they will go extinct.

While we can and we will co-exist and may have both types even in our families, at situations of dire realities this should be monitored.

This, while "Alright" if we are all white to white, can in itself become an escalating problem that after a while creates a situation such as Italy or Greece, or Spain, where this mixing all over the place makes the central core of white traits disappear. This is also then irreversible.

Therefore, jumps from here to there should be kept at a reasonable rate if any such things happen. On one aspect too much purism is impossible, as this is life, on the other, if there is none, we have disasters.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:

The Alchemist7 said:

The thing is that one has to also use their common sense here. For example, if Swedish people are enforced with Mediteranneans or something, they are done with. Cases in this have to be looked upon with wisdom and also individually if this was to happen, but in the present day world, we cannot be nit picky, just get a woman that you love and that you plan to take care of well if you want children etc.
But what about Gay people's would be not wrong to someone with darker hair be with a blonde? They will definitily not have a off-spring so i think its fine?

I always thought that because someone is White then in a past life could have been Blonde with Blue eyes and in another with darker hair and eyes. Is this not true? But why if they are all Whites? Is it because the Nordig gene can be lost easily even with another White that just has Darker hair and eyes?

In the end as i have understood the race mixing this is pretty easy to understand. Everyone should go with who we are most compatible as race and sub-race. This will make sure that the off-spring is better.

I really do not want to comment or further care about what these people should do as at this point I find myself chased with a pitchfork everytime anything is mentioned about the Holy Ones who reside beyond any judgement, and when every criticism is taken as a proof of being anti-holy people.

So yea, normally, they should do that. But will they? Seeing cases like Karlos Maza or demographics and general behavior makes me really wonder if even this reply is a total waste of time. With this lifestyle some people hardly exchange surnames, let alone care about race.

People use the excuse of non procreative sex to all sorts of things and to justify anything at this point.

Sexuality and all the related gender stuff has become a can of worms that if you go in there to clean, chances of being devoured are high. Saying anything than "anything goes" is also likewise to be taken over the top.

I find disappointing how impossible it is to have logical conversations on the subject of these particular people, as many people here, even if a minority within a minority within for example the "Gay group", and even if most mainstream gays would actually kill you for your beliefs and your particular gayness, still believe that any comment about gays also includes them, while in reality we are dealing with the minority, of the minority, of the minority, of the refined gold which are people here.

I cannot say Maza is going to have the same rules as an enlightened individual only because they are mutually gay. They are aeons and worlds apart.

Ideally, in general, people should stick to their own kind as a recipe of fullfillment, and success.

I might be butting-in, but what about those who were born blonde/fair-haired but which turned darker later? I don't think I've heard of dark hair turning fair later, due to dominant and recessive genes.

I expect I know any answers with this next question, but once one advances far enough could (I think yes, by use of much energy)/should a dark-haired person work to lighten their hair colour? The reason I ask this is because of what o mention of 'upper' and 'lower' below.

The same questions above are also asked regarding eye colour. I haven't heard of any eye colours changing from light to dark nor dark to light, though.

My guess for any answers is that if you don't have blonde hair and blue eyes but are still White, then stay that and be happy in that, but what about those whose hair colour (and eye colour, if at all) changed from fair to dark or dark to fair? I know that has happened, and off the top of my head, I think 2 or 3 people I have known have not passed on their blonde-hair due to having Children with a dark-haired White person, which is dominant (I think the fair-head and dark-haired person both had dark eyes). Also the same questions are asked for red-heads, as well.

Lastly, I presumed that Nordics all had light/fair hair and eyes, but then there are darker hair and eye colours of Whites, as well. Being ignorant, I would say that the non-light colours came due to mixing/interbreeding, but either way, would the blonde-haired, blue-eyed Whites be more 'upper' than non-blonde-haired and/or non-blue-eyed White individuals? Like the blonde-haired, blue-eyed sub-Race of Whites are 'upper' White Race, while non-blonde-haired and/or non-blue-eyed White individuals or 'lower' - then what about red-heads?

sunrise said:
The Alchemist7 said:

There are the recessive genes, my parents got brown greenish eyes, me with my brothers came blued eyed. (grandfathers thanks) I look Mediterranean in a sense hence to my curly brown hair but my brother is full nordic, light blonde hair and he feels like he wants to live better in a Nordic European country as, according to him, HE FEELS MORE RELATED TO HOW THAT SPECIFIC ZONE THINKS OR OPERATES, and physically he looks like from there, in any other physical sense

He doesn't like anything but the same looking as him so I encourage him in this regard so yeah, we should protect their right to breed and secure the 'nordic prototype'.

My opinion is that white is white, our race is basically one, brown hair here or there shouldn't be a problem, even some Nordics have more brownish hair, don't they?

Now I have another brother with light brown eyes from his mother but reddish blond hair. He again is attracted by red hair girls.

Grandparents were extreme and contradictory from both sides. This created the mixtures we are dealing with, but we are happy you know... lol, we are belonging from the same race after all.

I personally always got a strong bond with people having similar physical characteristics. Like curly hair, blue-greenish eyes, I didn't choose them consciously but I relate to them.

Apparently, the relationships will work better this way, but shouldn't be taken to the extremes for as long they are both whites, it should work anyhow...

What is interesting is that the flick about interacial marriage has been around for more than 5 decades. Reasonably speaking, one would see that biracial or intercultural marriage couples in their 70's today, holding hands as elderly in the street or still being married. Given the extent one would expect to observe when they go around at least some.

But you never do. And there is a reason why.

The situation is however the divorce rate is something upwards to 70% for these types of couples. A three years marriage is in many cases the maximum.

The only couples I see who tell me they have been together for 30 years or lived a whole life together are always of the same race, with general success in marriage. Nothing is perfect but to maintain a marriage for 40 or 30 years you are a match with someone. We are talking about very strong bonds, despite of normal marriage problems.

Interracial bonding is a recipe for disaster for people who want to be happy.

Most people who are interracial couples at old age either just met at old age like in the old people house or something, I have seen thousands of couples and inspected thousands, and there was none that lasted that amount of time as an interracial couple.

@HPHoodedCobra666: Just to clarify, the Italians and Spanish are still White, correct, even though mixing has led to some problems?

In my point of view, male to male/female to female intercourse between two different sub-races is race mixing as well.
luis said:

In my opinion, that is up to the individual.
I personally don't have a problem with my jet black hair and light brown eyes.
I'd rather spend that amount of energy in securing our father's blonde bloodline.
FancyMancy said:
should a dark-haired person work to lighten their hair colour? The reason I ask this is because of what o mention of 'upper' and 'lower' below.

Yes, I believe the blonde and blue eyed whites are genetically superior to the dark whites due to being closer to father Satan's looks.

FancyMancy said:
Being ignorant, I would say that the non-light colours came due to mixing/interbreeding, but either way, would the blonde-haired, blue-eyed Whites be more 'upper' than non-blonde-haired and/or non-blue-eyed White individuals?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sunrise said:
The Alchemist7 said:

What is interesting is that the flick about interacial marriage has been around for more than 5 decades. Reasonably speaking, one would see that biracial or intercultural marriage couples in their 70's today, holding hands as elderly in the street or still being married. Given the extent one would expect to observe when they go around at least some.

The situation is however the divorce rate is something upwards to 70% for these types of couples. A three years marriage is in many cases the maximum.

The only couples I see who tell me they have been together for 30 years or lived a whole life together are always of the same race, with general success in marriage. Nothing is perfect but to maintain a marriage for 40 or 30 years you are a match with someone. We are talking about very strong bonds, despite of normal marriage problems.

Most people who are interracial couples at old age either just met at old age like in the old people house or something, I have seen thousands of couples and inspected thousands, and there was none that lasted that amount of time as an interracial couple.

Just for making sure that I expressed myself correctly I am totally against racial mixing. In case if something from what I said sounded controversial, my grandparents were all white breeds. The only difference among them was their prototype call it, however, meaning as an example my grandmother was extremely fair blonde blue eyed and she married a guy who had brown hair and eyes. The other couple of grandparent one was incredibly short the other one was very tall, thus extremely different in this regard. That's the only differences, Hopefully, I didn't say something sounding messed up. In our country, we have both the Nordic type and the Mediterranean type, sometimes mixed up which essentially stays white. EVEN SO, I do think sticking more to your own reflection body wise should work better, but if some people do it or not, is acceptable for as long they don't go into extremes and if they essentially stick with the 'white stock'

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sunrise said:
The Alchemist7 said:

I perfectly agree with your view. I witness the same around me.

My closest example is my father and his wife, they resemble each other not only eye colour or hair, but weight, height, etc and after 20 years of marriage they are so in love to the point of hilarious, like two teenagers with butterflies in their stomach, extremely attached one to another, like really a wonderful love story not fairy tales bulshit, but REAL LOVE.

I totally discourage young people in regards to marriage commitments if will involve kids and they are not sure totally about their decision. Even if you are sure now, the brain is not even fully developed until 20 or something, I am sure for some might work out because of principles, or simply commitment. It didn't work for my parents after 10 years, due to my mom lack of experience and the need to explore life outside family life, so this was enough of a red flag to me to treat the concept of conceiving more like a paranoid nowadays. Which is healthy in a sense.

I really encourage people to live FIRST their lives, not until IS TOO LATE TO COMMIT THEMSELVES WHAT SO EVER, BUT...LIVE FOR A WHILE, EXPERIMENT LIFE, a family comes with endless obligations and should not be taken lightly.

Kids are a serious thing like really serious thing and people should make sure with WHO they make them. A stupid partner might blow off an entire existence and ultimately will affect the offspring, sometimes to no repair point. Make sure that you have a capable responsable partner, being the only smart ass in a partnership is fuckin' risky and a lot of people don't care to add all the rationality in the equation.

I see people wanting specific partners out of sick ambition and zero rationality. They end up 'in love' and committed to people who don't even naturally resonate, in the first place. All of this can lead to disasters. Make your decisions with heart but also use your brain. You like a person or feel in love but if you can't find also REASON in that feeling, THIS CAN AND WILL FUCK YOU AND SOMETIMES FOR GOOD.

The most deluded shit I hear about people defending race-mixing is 'the falling in love excuse'. It is sick, it is illusionary, it is temporary, this is my point, out of the experience and what I also witness. If the EMOTION can fuck up our race to this extent I would say fuck the emotion it is not aligned with rationality.

I have mixed raced friends around or, people I interact to an extent, and most of them are MISERABLE as beings, depressed, rejected, used, unadapted, LOST, in one word. And most want pure races as partners to fuck further over. Or promote or believe in a 'HUMAN RACE'. Or promote even communist ideals. The list goes.

I tell WHITE friends who take race mixing lightly that they are monsters in relations with their future offspring, simply monsters - this is not reversible, once you do it, it's fuckin' done. I endlessly try to educate whoever I can. I try, it is my duty and our duty to at least, try.

I have been with a mixed up guy looong time ago but my primary instincts were working fine, of course, it didn't (1st thing ) WORKED, secondly, whenever he was asking for a family with kids from me, I was instinctively doing an imaginary exercise about how the offspring would look like and I was making a step back. Like no, bad idea, no. Didn't know back then exactly -why-.

Theoretically while a teenager THE IDEA of adopting, having multicoloured kids seemed fine, BUT PRACTICALLY, at the moment of truth and in time, as I grew, I said NO, if my kids will not be as perfect as possible, better off, - next life.
At that time I wasn't even aware that is about race and the race is my answer to everything.

The concept of race is almost nonexistent those days for so-called 'modern whites', they take solely NATIONALITIES OR so-called 'HUMAN GLOBAL RACE', AS A GUIDE. How fucked up is this? I mean maybe America has the concept of 'white Americans', but in Europe is more about nationalities.

I once a while ago when the Brexit came in, I got in a fight with a half black British citizen, It was something silly, I can't remember, but ESSENTIALLY he was saying that he can't wait for all Eastern Europeans to fuck off from HIS LAND. The only person I had a sort of discussion over this subject. Imagine, 'HIS LAND'... The guy was born there and he feels entitled.
I wonder, are many others mixed raced thinking like him? - because It will really fuck even more the unity and brotherhood in Europe, who is already fragile as it is. This is a serious thing to address.

Apparently, HEALTHY WHITES ARE CHOOSING INSTINCTIVELY PARTNERS WHO RESEMBLE THEM. I am not sure IF consciously or unconsciously and/or to what extent, but they do it if healthy in their heads and souls.

As I said in an older post if you didn't know before that race mixing is wrong, fine, you didn't know; but once you got the chance to question this concept and you still don't get it, you are simply retarded. Race mixing is wrong. The relationships are hard work as they are, they ask a lot of sacrifices sometimes at both ends, - with mixing the races we simply make the relationships IMPOSSIBLE. We make our lands living here, impossible. We create MORE DISUNITY. MORE CHAOS. THE LIST GOES. The people are so deluded to think that this might be the answer to all problems, in reality as far as I have seen, It is creating only more disunity and hatred. They will mix and mix and mix and mix, up until we won't exist as an entity. Why I simply ask why they do not care to exist as whites in their kids of their kids' genealogy? Why did we lose this so heavily?

I asked a lot of whites, they are speaking about love as the supreme reason for whatever action. How retarded, self-destructing and sad it's this?
HOW CAN WE IDEALLY WAKE THEM UP, WHAT'S THE PERFECT APPROACH, I FEEL LIKE NOTHING IS ENOUGH AND IT OVERWHELMS ME SOMETIMES.

In the UK things will get even harder in this regards as a mixed race(hidden jewess) marry a jew PRINCE (white in people's mind and acceptance). This was an extremely smart move for the enemy's agenda, - the simple people, the plebians will say 'if the prince did it, why shouldn't I do it'?

HailVictory88 said:
@HPHoodedCobra666: Just to clarify, the Italians and Spanish are still White, correct, even though mixing has led to some problems?

Come on, of course they are White. However, you can find people who are recently mixed in both nations. Italian people are have all the way from people who are like Nordics to people who are still Italian but look like Jamal from Congo. So just saying Italians or Spanish implies a nationality and then one has to look in the race of this.

LightAlgur said:
In my point of view, male to male/female to female intercourse between two different sub-races is race mixing as well.
luis said:

I'd rather spend that amount of energy in securing our father's blonde bloodline.
FancyMancy said:
should a dark-haired person work to lighten their hair colour? The reason I ask this is because of what o mention of 'upper' and 'lower' below.

Yes, I believe the blonde and blue eyed whites are genetically superior to the dark whites due to being closer to father Satan's looks.

FancyMancy said:
Being ignorant, I would say that the non-light colours came due to mixing/interbreeding, but either way, would the blonde-haired, blue-eyed Whites be more 'upper' than non-blonde-haired and/or non-blue-eyed White individuals?
Look when i asked that i didn't mean in anyway that because you are Gay you should go with other sub races or races. What i wanted to ask if it was right for a White whos gay to go with another White with light hairs and blues eyes and i got my replay.

LightAlgur said:
luis said:

FancyMancy said:

FancyMancy said:

When we say genetically superior we have to be careful. I wouldn't deify anyone over their mere genetics. There are people who have wonderful appearance but that does not make them genetically or otherwise superior. I'd just say different and keep it at that.

HailVictory88 said:

Yes they are. The entire Europe is racially White. All the people from black and yellow races or their parent migrated in Europe at some point in their lives, thanks to people like George Soros who invest millions in flooding Europe with foreigners using their immigration agencies network.

Ok so I am blonde hair with eyes that change color sometimes not making that up I have had just about everyone tell me that yeah sometimes they were blue but also hazel green etc other times it was evej different different years when I got my License renewed. All I was ever told from several people is I am northern European I am not certain what subrace I am or how I figure it out. I would like more info on this I tried looking all this stuff up on google but its extremely frustrating.

My current friend/sexual partner is white black hair. I have no intention of having Children with this person though. (Not that I dont want kids its just we dont agree enough with temperment and ideas etc) I didnt know that was race mixing or that anything was wrong with it. I am most attracted to blondes and red haired whites. I like a lighter complexion. I though dont often find a person who I feel the certain same energy with to a strong degree you know when your with someone who is similar on this regaurd you just feel it but for some reason its not common with me to find either guys or girls with similar features totally. I am new to looking up all this stuff. Whats a good source for information on this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:

The Alchemist7 said:

The thing is that one has to also use their common sense here. For example, if Swedish people are enforced with Mediterraneans or something, they are done with. Cases in this have to be looked upon with wisdom and also individually if this was to happen, but in the present day world, we cannot be nit picky, just get a woman that you love and that you plan to take care of well if you want children etc.
when you say that having just sex with a blond blue eyed for pleasure is ok, do you mean like “ it’s ok but it’s better not” or “ it’s completely fine”
As I want to avoid completely anything that could harm racial development in any way. I want the honest truth.

So basically long part that people may not understand (dealing with energy maybe I will delete that part as I recently am not sure it has to do with race more like maybe a certain spiritual quality but yeah there is something I sense it certain people I know it and see it that creates an instant connection) what I was saying do I as a person have to worry about this being blond hair white person. My friends eyes change color too if that means anything.

This kind of thing would suck as I am saying as its already hard to find a partner for me anyways as I am lets say more deep and intelligent (not being arrogant) than most people in regular society and I cant stand most people even being a very extroverted fire like person that was the other cause of why I mentioned that on the shyness thread. Yeah jupiter cleared it up and gave me confidence but didnt solve that I dont like most people.

I wouldnt want to do anything racially harmful but then again I dont want to be alone all my life either

If this whole thing doesnt apply to me cool. I do know I am more pure than many people though cause of health issues and the fact I almost never get sick and never was able to get certain things that were common andmore instinctly hated xtianity and a lot of things that is part of what causes the social problem. Those were traits they listed in people that were more pure I remember reading that.
I hope someone can answer this I would not want to make the gods mad at me or do something wrong

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:

The Alchemist7 said:

I think it would be useful to put curses on the white race in the sense of protecting them from invaders and infiltrators. An acid shield. What do you say HC?

Master Darkness said:
I think it would be useful to put curses on the white race in the sense of protecting them from invaders and infiltrators. An acid shield. What do you say HC?
Alright quit kiking around and fuck off, get out, we're done with you!

Master Darkness said:
I'm not HC but I would say it's about time you got banned for good and not allowed back here again until you fix your shit, if you are even a gentile in the first place. All you do is spread your jewish slaver-filth everywhere.

Master Darkness said:
Master Darkness said:
I think it would be useful to put curses on the white race
bd6.png

Master Darkness said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:

The Alchemist7 said:

Alright I knew what you were going to say was redicilous before I opened this. Putting curses on the white race not good. An acid shield? This isnt a video game lol and I dont think anyone would do a ritual you provided cause we know Juden bloods can create something that looks ok on the surface maybe even to most people (an advanced person might be able to tell) but in reality is a curse or bad in some way even if the affirmations are positive. This whole idea sounds something like that. I seriously doubt you even have the intelligence to pull that trick so dont even try.

Master Darkness said:
Yes goyim, the curses are designed to protect you!

I think it's time we sent your disgusting kike ass back to your Rabbi screaming. It's amazing the HPs have put up with your obvious Jewishness for so long. Can't wait to see you suffer with the rest of the kikes for trying to curse Gentiles.

Master Darkness said:

Nobody in the JoS:

Literally nobody ever in the JoS groups or in the forums:

Master Darkness: LetS cUrsE tHe wHiTe rAcE tO pRoTecT tHeM.

Bruh...... no, just no.

Shael said:
Master Darkness said:
I'm not HC but I would say it's about time you got banned for good and not allowed back here again until you fix your shit, if you are even a gentile in the first place. All you do is spread your jewish slaver-filth everywhere.
This retard reminds me of the kike ((occultlapidatem)) or something like that.

Scion of Atlantis said:
Master Darkness said:

I think it's time we sent your disgusting kike ass back to your Rabbi screaming. It's amazing the HPs have put up with your obvious Jewishness for so long. Can't wait to see you suffer with the rest of the kikes for trying to curse Gentiles.
Why doesn't anyone understand me? Why ? Obviously you didn't understand anything. The important thing is that Satan and his Gods and the HP understand me. I did not explain myself very well, however, it was not difficult to understand. I didn't say to curse the white race. I said to put curses on the white race to protect them from invaders. An example ... "Our Gods have put curses on specific things in the pyramids, like the bodies of the pharaohs and other secret and important things ... so that they are not disturbed and robbed and abused by the enemies. What I wanted to say on the white race is ... to put curses on the white race so that it is not disturbed, abused and destroyed by the invaders. For whites it is a blessing and protection, while for the invaders it is certain and inevitable death. "The curses" must bring extreme misfortune to the invaders. Better than that I don't know how to explain myself.

Master Darkness said:
So you meant to put protections on us, which are protecting us, and they are only curses against our enemies. Put curses on the enemies, but put protections on us. When you say you put curses on something, it means you are cursing that thing. But if you put blessings and protections on something, then you are protecting it. They are exact opposites. You said it in the exact backwards way from how you meant.

This is why I have told you so many times that you are not allowed to make up your own rituals or workings! Because you don't know how to do it, and you keep making these extreme mistakes in whatever rituals you try to invent. Where you have an idea that sounds good to you, but the way you try to do it works in the opposite way and ends up very bad! How many times have you had an idea, and I had to tell you in every way how dangerous and bad your idea is, and all the problems in it? Just STOP TRYING TO MAKE YOUR OWN RITUALS AND WORKINGS! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT, AND YOU DO VERY DANGEROUS MISTAKES!

Master Darkness said:
Scion of Atlantis said:
Master Darkness said:

Why doesn't anyone understand me? Why ? Obviously you didn't understand anything. The important thing is that Satan and his Gods and the HP understand me. I did not explain myself very well, however, it was not difficult to understand. I didn't say to curse the white race. I said to put curses on the white race to protect them from invaders. An example ... "Our Gods have put curses on specific things in the pyramids, like the bodies of the pharaohs and other secret and important things ... so that they are not disturbed and robbed and abused by the enemies. What I wanted to say on the white race is ... to put curses on the white race so that it is not disturbed, abused and destroyed by the invaders. For whites it is a blessing and protection, while for the invaders it is certain and inevitable death. "The curses" must bring extreme misfortune to the invaders. Better than that I don't know how to explain myself.

Don't you think that curses like black magic would put blockages in our souls?
In the temples they were added to specific objects, not living things.

Since to do the rising of the serpent and the magnum opus we absolutely need to have gotten rid of everything (meaning all blockages negative energy etc), wouldn't this be counterproductive to what we're all trying hard to achieve? As such, this would be a very bad idea.

Also, when the negative things are gone, and only the positive prevails, it is very hard for any curse to stick on yourself. Not to mention you should have a naturally pleasing aura etc, and as such with proper manner there is no need to get into wars with anyone.

And now Im wondering.. why am I even explaining this.. this should be self evident..

Master Darkness said:
Scion of Atlantis said:
Master Darkness said:

Just stick to the rtr man.
Stop over concerning yourself.
We have won its just a matter of time.

Master Darkness said:
Scion of Atlantis said:
Master Darkness said:

People don't understand you because you keep posting shit that dosnt go with anybody here,we are all doing the final rtr
Why don't you just do the same.
It would be better you didnt post any of these self proclaimed ritual here anymore

Master Darkness said:
You are welcomed to do that your self and see what happens.
Because I’m not doing that even if a High Priest asked me to.
I’m sure the jewish curses protects us from not being in a gulag.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Master Darkness said:
So you meant to put protections on us, which are protecting us, and they are only curses against our enemies. Put curses on the enemies, but put protections on us. When you say you put curses on something, it means you are cursing that thing. But if you put blessings and protections on something, then you are protecting it. They are exact opposites. You said it in the exact backwards way from how you meant.

This is why I have told you so many times that you are not allowed to make up your own rituals or workings! Because you don't know how to do it, and you keep making these extreme mistakes in whatever rituals you try to invent. Where you have an idea that sounds good to you, but the way you try to do it works in the opposite way and ends up very bad! How many times have you had an idea, and I had to tell you in every way how dangerous and bad your idea is, and all the problems in it? Just STOP TRYING TO MAKE YOUR OWN RITUALS AND WORKINGS! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT, AND YOU DO VERY DANGEROUS MISTAKES!
Now it is more than obvious that I cannot express myself. I need to use the Ansuz rune on me. To develop and open expression channels. And Mannaz to raise my logic to think with more logic of course. I don't want to be a philosopher. I tell you an example to explain to everyone the idea. We have, for example, a treasure, and to protect it we can bless it in different ways. Like for example, this treasure is sacred and others do not take it, do not steal it. The others respect it. Now the idea, we can protect this treasure by putting some curse, such as. No one finds and touches this treasure. Anyone who tries to touch and steal this treasure encounters misfortune (this can be better specified), this is what I wanted to say about the white race. For example, with affirmation, "Nothing and no one succeeds in invading and infiltrating the white race", "The white race is inevitably andò permanently pure", "Anyone who tries to infiltrate and invade the white race ends in disaster" Obviously, it is just an example, and statements can be made better. It is about putting restrictions and blocking unwanted actions by others such as invasion, infiltration, etc. To ruin the mission of infiltration of the Jews, we can put a curse on this planet, as for example, "for the Jews it is impossible to live on this planet". The idea is to block and reject unwanted things.

Master Darkness said:
Master Darkness said:

Now it is more than obvious that I cannot express myself. I need to use the Ansuz rune on me. To develop and open expression channels. And Mannaz to raise my logic to think with more logic of course. I don't want to be a philosopher. I tell you an example to explain to everyone the idea. We have, for example, a treasure, and to protect it we can bless it in different ways. Like for example, this treasure is sacred and others do not take it, do not steal it. The others respect it. Now the idea, we can protect this treasure by putting some curse, such as. No one finds and touches this treasure. Anyone who tries to touch and steal this treasure encounters misfortune (this can be better specified), this is what I wanted to say about the white race. For example, with affirmation, "Nothing and no one succeeds in invading and infiltrating the white race", "The white race is inevitably andò permanently pure", "Anyone who tries to infiltrate and invade the white race ends in disaster" Obviously, it is just an example, and statements can be made better. It is about putting restrictions and blocking unwanted actions by others such as invasion, infiltration, etc. To ruin the mission of infiltration of the Jews, we can put a curse on this planet, as for example, "for the Jews it is impossible to live on this planet". The idea is to block and reject unwanted things.

This whole thing is counter productiv. As the curses would probably connect with the whole Jewish thoughtform and cause more problems. I am not sure id want to do a curse experement like this even if it was posted by hooded cobra like one of the people said. It just doesnt feel right and I go with my intuition. I would suggest if you indeed not Jewish then I suggest you take a break from the forums and just do the RTR like you were asked dont try anything else for right now as its obvious you dont know what you are doing and are harming things with your rituals (I dont trust that you are not Jewish your message gives off the same feeling a vibe of illegitimacy that is subtile I have felt looking at known Jewish things and being around those people)

Oh and yeah no one has to answer my question on here btw. I am ok right now what I am doing as long as I only have children with a certain person. I did some research on this.

Master Darkness said:
Master Darkness said:

it's not that you can't express yourself, it's that you have retarded ideas. Ideas of master darkness: create a slave race and idolize grays 2) curse the white race.
You should do less drugs.

Oh and I must add I was just making a point to get it across to people no disrespect intended for Hooded Cobra I know he wouldnt post anything like this.

I believe this person is a Jew and I would be willing to bet on it even.

Aquarius said:
Master Darkness said:

it's not that you can't express yourself, it's that you have retarded ideas. Ideas of master darkness: create a slave race and idolize grays 2) curse the white race.
You should do less drugs.
I don't use drugs. I don't love grays. Slaves are not to be worshiped, slaves are to be used, but they are weak and useless and I do not need slaves. Now I say no more wrong and unwise ideas and plans. First I divinely advance and I become wise and then I say wise things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back