Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Venus square skipped a day

NinRick

Hey guys I skipped the whole Friday and I did the mantras on saturday at 2.30am does this still count as „friday“ or do I have to redo the whole square now?

Thanks for your help!

NinRick said:
Hey guys I skipped the whole Friday and I did the mantras on saturday at 2.30am does this still count as „friday“ or do I have to redo the whole square now?

Thanks for your help!
The next day starts on sunrise, so unless the sun somehow rose at or before 2:30 in your location, you are fine.

Each day starts when the sun comes up, and the next day starts when the sun comes up again. Days go from sunrise to sunrise, NOT FROM MIDNIGHT TO MIDNIGHT. So if you mean you did it at 2:30am after the day of Friday, but before the sun comes up Saturday morning, then you did do it on Friday. You did it Friday night. Not the best time to do it, but it does count. So keep going, you haven't made any mistake.

NinRick said:

Thanks for your help!

I think it should be fine because, technically, the start of Saturday should be about 6am(or sunrise). But I'm really not sure. Curious to see other responses as I made a similar mistake recently and was wondering if, to start over, I need to wait until the next time the square is marked on the calender. Or if it would be appropriate to just start over the next day.

NinRick said:

Thanks for your help!

Thats ok as long as its on the planitary day.
If it was before sunrise at your place your fine. Planitary days are sunrise to sunrise 2 Am should still be day of venus so keep up the Square.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back