Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Utilizing Pyrokinesis

Al_Jariel66

Website
www.yahoo.com
So recently I've been learning the uses and capabilities of pyrokinesis, and I know pyrokinesis is much harder than telekinesis. Because due to the importance of the direction of energy and a powerful mind/aura and hand chakras. But most of which, is it possible to utilize or pro create pyrokinesis once the individual has mastered it? If not so, then what are the possibilities of utilitzing pyrokinesis in more advanced way? Your thoughts are much appreciated, thank you.

Al_Jariel66 said:
So recently I've been learning the uses and capabilities of pyrokinesis, and I know pyrokinesis is much harder than telekinesis. Because due to the importance of the direction of energy and a powerful mind/aura and hand chakras. But most of which, is it possible to utilize or pro create pyrokinesis once the individual has mastered it? If not so, then what are the possibilities of utilitzing pyrokinesis in more advanced way? Your thoughts are much appreciated, thank you.
Pyrokinesis itself can to my knowledge only be utilized in few ways like lighting things on fire and such, but by mastering pyrokinesis you will essentially also master the element of fire itself. And this on the other hand can be used for many things spiritually. For example you can use the fire element to cleanse yourself spiritually and remove blockages, thoughtforms, and so on from yourself and others. Also many more advanced alchemical practices later on will involve the elements, so mastery of the fire element is one of the necessary skills you will want to have.

All that being said, it's not very advisable that you try and master such things early on into your advancement. I think you are still fairly new (whether that be in power or time spent as an SS), so just make sure you do not neglect other advancement practices while you learn pyrokinesis. And lastly make sure you always keep yourself balanced elementally. After working with the fire element, breathe in either water or ether in order to balance things out again. From what I know the most important part when mastering the elements, is to get a good feeling for them. The more in-depth, the better. So perhaps you may even want to record your experiences while practicing in a personal black book or something, so you can look back at it anytime and really get a complete, well-rounded grasp on the fire element in both theory, practice, and over-all feel.

Shael said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
Pyrokinesis itself can to my knowledge only be utilized in few ways like lighting things on fire and such, but by mastering pyrokinesis you will essentially also master the element of fire itself. And this on the other hand can be used for many things spiritually. For example you can use the fire element to cleanse yourself spiritually and remove blockages, thoughtforms, and so on from yourself and others. Also many more advanced alchemical practices later on will involve the elements, so mastery of the fire element is one of the necessary skills you will want to have.

All that being said, it's not very advisable that you try and master such things early on into your advancement. I think you are still fairly new (whether that be in power or time spent as an SS), so just make sure you do not neglect other advancement practices while you learn pyrokinesis. And lastly make sure you always keep yourself balanced elementally. After working with the fire element, breathe in either water or ether in order to balance things out again. From what I know the most important part when mastering the elements, is to get a good feeling for them. The more in-depth, the better. So perhaps you may even want to record your experiences while practicing in a personal black book or something, so you can look back at it anytime and really get a complete, well-rounded grasp on the fire element in both theory, practice, and over-all feel.

WOW!....interesting, i didn't know the fire element goes that deep. I'll this in mind, thanks a bunch.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back