Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

too many affirmations?

Catalincata94

I made 6 affirmations to program my subcounscious with concentration, control, protection being safe and free in all ways and from christianity and new age would that be too much to program all in one go or should i just focus on one thing at a time?
I already started the programing a few days back.

Yes 6 are too many. with 6 of them you will make others muuch less powerful as you are using all of your energy on them.

Wait since when is that considered too much to affirm.

I've the impression that every bit of energy should be affirmed. Like Hatha -> Affirm, K-Y -> affirm, Mantra -> affirm, MerKaBa -> affirm etc.etc.

So are you guys implying that when your doing multiple meditations there should not be multiple affirmations per meditation? Are you guys implying that besides aura of protections; you should only use one affirmation to rule them all when doing meditations?

In other words pump the same affirmation for a meditation session and continue trucking with it till 40/90 days or until something materializes.

I think I'm a little confused on what affirmations appropriate usage are in this case.

@Catalincata94

A better affirmation particularly if you raise your energies is: In the most happiest, most beneficial, and most healthiest way for me I am completely and eternally free from xtianity.x9 repetitions(permanence along with endings)

Your weltanschaang is basing things on xtianity being every and all forms of ziono-judeo-bolshevik-communism. So Xtianity = christianity, islam, judaism, and new-age since a large spectrum of new age is considered an extension to mysticism of the enemy.

It's perfectly fine to assume new-age IS xtianity despite being more open, liberal, and less conservative.

So hopefully you understand.

Gear88 said:
Wait since when is that considered too much to affirm.

I've the impression that every bit of energy should be affirmed. Like Hatha -> Affirm, K-Y -> affirm, Mantra -> affirm, MerKaBa -> affirm etc.etc.

So are you guys implying that when your doing multiple meditations there should not be multiple affirmations per meditation? Are you guys implying that besides aura of protections; you should only use one affirmation to rule them all when doing meditations?

In other words pump the same affirmation for a meditation session and continue trucking with it till 40/90 days or until something materializes.

I think I'm a little confused on what affirmations appropriate usage are in this case.

@Catalincata94

A better affirmation particularly if you raise your energies is: In the most happiest, most beneficial, and most healthiest way for me I am completely and eternally free from xtianity.x9 repetitions(permanence along with endings)

Your weltanschaang is basing things on xtianity being every and all forms of ziono-judeo-bolshevik-communism. So Xtianity = christianity, islam, judaism, and new-age since a large spectrum of new age is considered an extension to mysticism of the enemy.

It's perfectly fine to assume new-age IS xtianity despite being more open, liberal, and less conservative.

So hopefully you understand.
Yes, I only direct my energy towards maximum 2 working at a time, that's to not dilute them by having less energy:)

Aquarius said:
Yes, I only direct my energy towards maximum 2 working at a time, that's to not dilute them by having less energy:)

Wait meditation session or a magickal working?

So in a meditation session till either something occurs or a power-date number like 40/90 or higher. We just keep the same affirmation through out one or two like you said?

Besides Auras of protection; for example despite the different meditations done. Everything is programmed the same?

I currently took a break from meditation and doing RTRs I plan on returning to meditation and RTR this coming Tuesday. Are you stating when I do my meditation focus completely on one affirmation maybe two?

Clean(Returning curses/clean)/Spin/Alternate Nostrilx5/Complete Yogicx5/Akasha

I do have Green Aura for attracting something/ Orange aura for attracting/ and sky blue for fat loss.

Are you Aquarius stating we should just keep one entire affirmation throughout these about 6/7 meditations? Would you state how like perform them all and affirm or perform one affirm, the next affirm etc.etc.

I've always been under the impression meditations are different things and different things are programmed.

Also if we perform them all and THEN affirm, then how long does the energy stay unprogrammed so we can program it or does the energy dissipate or whats the deal with energy and time on how long to program.

Gear88 said:
Aquarius said:

Wait meditation session or a magickal working?

So in a meditation session till either something occurs or a power-date number like 40/90 or higher. We just keep the same affirmation through out one or two like you said?

Besides Auras of protection; for example despite the different meditations done. Everything is programmed the same?

I currently took a break from meditation and doing RTRs I plan on returning to meditation and RTR this coming Tuesday. Are you stating when I do my meditation focus completely on one affirmation maybe two?

Clean(Returning curses/clean)/Spin/Alternate Nostrilx5/Complete Yogicx5/Akasha

I do have Green Aura for attracting something/ Orange aura for attracting/ and sky blue for fat loss.

Are you Aquarius stating we should just keep one entire affirmation throughout these about 6/7 meditations? Would you state how like perform them all and affirm or perform one affirm, the next affirm etc.etc.

I've always been under the impression meditations are different things and different things are programmed.

Also if we perform them all and THEN affirm, then how long does the energy stay unprogrammed so we can program it or does the energy dissipate or whats the deal with energy and time on how long to program.
If I’m doing workings like for 40-90 days I do max 2 of them at the same time, but I do use other affirmations in my meditations like saying my chakras are open or the one i use for doing the aura of protection.

I think you are automatically deprograming from xianity and new-age crap if you just meditate properly and study the knowledge from JoS websites. Or there might be cases where xianity is so deeply rooted in one's unconscious mind that they need a such a work... If you feel like is not the case for you then you should concentrate more on meditation and warfare.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back