Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Huawei to build 5G network in Russia

EasternFireLion666 said:
They want extra control. Because Russia and China have more and more anti gov protests each day.

I wonder why that shit is not outlawed like the microchips. The laws state clearly that is illegal to force an employee to get microchipped, which is against the interest of the jews to turn us into goyim slaves. It should be similar with the 5G network because is a fact available for everybody that 5G network is a 3-4 times stronger radiation than 4G which will heavily increase the risk for cancer in all the people who are exposed.

Or maybe Russia is different because is still led by communists who tried to mantain the same conditions like in USSR.

Russia and China are working to attempt to build a economic block against America but its a joke. However the Jews want to merge Europe and Asian into one block.

HP Mageson666 said:
Russia and China are working to attempt to build a economic block against America but its a joke. However the Jews want to merge Europe and Asian into one block.

Since last century it was also about merging Europe with Africa. Maybe is a plan to turn this 3 continents into one and use it to destroy US in a world war and after instaurate the global communism by the solution of global "peace".

HP Mageson666 said:

By the looks of it i think Russia and China are collapsing fast. There are more and more uprisings each month and Putin and Xi are no longer popular regardless of faked statistics. In Russia there is a so called far right man Alexei Navalny who got arested just before the elections in 2018. Putin feared him and the people are turning against him. It is probably gonna get violent at one point.

Putin's regime and the Chinese regime are falling apart. The trade deal is only going to give China a billion dollars where America and gives China one trillion dollars in trade a year. They can't survive the tariffs by America its already starting to hit the Chinese economy its slowing down already and was already starting to slow.

China can't start a war with America and win, even if China won all the battles in the Eastern region they would still lose, as they can't invade America a nuclear world power and over eighty percent of the Chinese economy depends on America. China would collapse in such a war. The war would be China against America, South Korea and Taiwan. The Chinese military is not a battlefield military, its a political guard of the Communist regime to police the Chinese. Japan has rearmed and are rebuilding their military over China.

I just learned about 5g and the dangers of 5g and i did a little bit of research into it and i found out that they are not only building 5g networks in russia but also in the netherlands and germany they want it up and running in 2020 so its just around the corner. i also read that want to build it soon in the us as well.

https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/01/08/5g-dangers-israel-not-using-5g-for-a-good-reason-learn-why-here/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back