Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

EA (Company) Mind Control Program

Egon

Website
odysee.com
Imagine what else don't the yids use on the population:

EA Has FRIGHTENING Patent Exposed!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EPmvq9zWoI

"Electronic Arts has long been accused of a lot of scummy things but this new patent might take the cake as they basically control the players mind to maximize profit."

They are the ones who started in game purchases and ruined gaming forever! They deserve worst that can happen to them.

I remember when I used to play games, you paid for game one time, and you were good to go. Now, they ask you to pay for game upfront, and then milk you for eternity using in game purchases. Supposedly, “you are free not to buy anything”, but they use such mind tricks and manipulation, that you HAVE to buy something.

This just proves they are one of the most evil companies in the world.

Games are designed and manipulated to be addictive, to manipulate you into wasting money on them. There were cases of young Children who bought in-app things but the big companies decided to be nice for once and pay the parents back. Sheep saw this and ignored it, and continued to waste money on that shite instead. Computer games started off well but then the graphics were improved a lot but with AI and storylines worse and worse, then they were miniaturised and put into phone apps, all the while becoming more and more expensive. Evidently, the commoner won't be able to afford to own a holodeck once they decide to release it to the well-off public.

I've heard of an advert which seems out-of-place on TV. It begins with a song about asking why you don't put down your phone and tech., and go outside and do something less-boring instead. It is also from a '70s Children's programme.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why_Don%27t_You%3F

I think there is a glitch in the jewtrix - or maybe it's just that - jew tricks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back