Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Say Goodbye to Youtube...

HauptSturm

Youtube is going on a banning spree. If you have any edgy content, set it to private and upload it to Bitchute. Channels are dropping left and right.

He still seems free. But with this Jewish censorship that is trying to install itself on the internet, YouTube has indeed been very fresh. Thanks for the warning and the tip!

I'm even looking for sites that have no Jewish involvement; social networks, video sites, downlaod sites and so on.

Styx and another guy were having a friendly competition on who can get more subs on bitchute since with whats going on with youtube. "You"tube was going all out but it seems they slowed down just a little since they were provoking people to do something like promote other sites and this was working. So it was speeding up their users to leave. Regardless I believe YouTube will destroy themselves whether soon or later.

Instagram is also doing the same. Any comments of mine containing any anti-leftist opinion is shoah'd.

hailourtruegod said:
Styx and another guy were having a friendly competition on who can get more subs on bitchute since with whats going on with youtube. "You"tube was going all out but it seems they slowed down just a little since they were provoking people to do something like promote other sites and this was working. So it was speeding up their users to leave. Regardless I believe YouTube will destroy themselves whether soon or later.
I have been programming in HTML since I was 8 years old. I also know how to host websites. I thought about making a replica of YouTube, but an alternative version and without this Jewish censorship. I do not know if I would succeed, but I would try.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back