Say Goodbye to Youtube...

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
HauptSturm

Say Goodbye to Youtube...

Postby HauptSturm » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:38 am

Youtube is going on a banning spree. If you have any edgy content, set it to private and upload it to Bitchute. Channels are dropping left and right.
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

apolo.souza

Re: Say Goodbye to Youtube...

Postby apolo.souza » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:03 am

He still seems free. But with this Jewish censorship that is trying to install itself on the internet, YouTube has indeed been very fresh. Thanks for the warning and the tip!

I'm even looking for sites that have no Jewish involvement; social networks, video sites, downlaod sites and so on.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:23 pm

Styx and another guy were having a friendly competition on who can get more subs on bitchute since with whats going on with youtube. "You"tube was going all out but it seems they slowed down just a little since they were provoking people to do something like promote other sites and this was working. So it was speeding up their users to leave. Regardless I believe YouTube will destroy themselves whether soon or later.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

Malkom

Postby Malkom » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:29 pm

Instagram is also doing the same. Any comments of mine containing any anti-leftist opinion is shoah'd.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:12 pm

One day, people will ask, "WhoTube?". Stupid jewtube.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

apolo.souza

Postby apolo.souza » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:34 am

hailourtruegod wrote:Styx and another guy were having a friendly competition on who can get more subs on bitchute since with whats going on with youtube. "You"tube was going all out but it seems they slowed down just a little since they were provoking people to do something like promote other sites and this was working. So it was speeding up their users to leave. Regardless I believe YouTube will destroy themselves whether soon or later.

I have been programming in HTML since I was 8 years old. I also know how to host websites. I thought about making a replica of YouTube, but an alternative version and without this Jewish censorship. I do not know if I would succeed, but I would try.