Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

about gold color?

Sananda

I wanted to use the color gold with my meditations but unfortunately there are many shades of the color gold in Google and I can't find how the color gold really looks like or an image to see how gold is like , so, can anyone who knows a link to an image or link to a page that contains an image/photo to the color gold? I'll really appreciate it so much !

thank u and HAIL SATAN !

Suryaye said:
I wanted to use the color gold with my meditations but unfortunately there are many shades of the color gold in Google and I can't find how the color gold really looks like or an image to see how gold is like , so, can anyone who knows a link to an image or link to a page that contains an image/photo to the color gold? I'll really appreciate it so much !

thank u and HAIL SATAN !

like the sun white gold

sun-between-trees-wallpapers-62346-4792480.jpg

@olargedoluciftiac
Yes and it's white-gold. not only gold. am I right?

Here, maybe these will help you and anyone -

aE73Wn3.jpg

dw7F5Bs.jpg

EVNLMNo.jpg

Ffdh8ou.jpg

3vXwhfx.jpg

QnBl4w7.jpg

HWfYihu.jpg

ytpG35M.jpg

PPWNi0j.jpg

XzG4cnL.jpg

wJmuqjn.jpg

Hq3RGOT.jpg

dJqknoj.jpg

QPOTIuB.jpg

84avbzx.jpg

McElJgA.jpg

VT7v4ox.jpg

(Unless I have missed something or some things)As for gold jewelry, don't you perhaps think that is a jew invention, or maybe corruption? In China, for example, godly/deity-ly monarchs had jade stones. The Sun is golden, as seen here. The jew loves gold/money, and based currency on gold, and money is a Physical version of Energy, transferable and exchangeable for things, to make stuff happen - and whomever has all the money has all the power... The Mayans 'worshipped' the Sun, then now they are gone. With the latest (that I have seen) nonsense article which was shared of Tutankhamen's family having blonde hair, maybe it's just the jew trying to say that Whites are evil materialistic devils who want to slaughter you for gold, while [insert 'why do they persecute me so', and 'whatcha doin'?' jew memes here].

Maybe any Gods and Goddesses who live around these stars, and any other other-coloured stars, might have jewelry and colours and things which resemble that star's colour, if they so desire -

Q8Sq8Id.jpg

Satan has a gold Aura - maybe the overuse of gold for monarchy and those in power, not to mention because it is very pretty and enjoyable, is to show that you are a commoner and will never be able to have power and authority and you will always be a slave; maybe it is a blasphemy; or perhaps that Satan shows that He has a gold Aura to us here, but to people on X Planet, He shows an Aura of other colours? Also that perhaps that Satan shows a gold Aura here because he is showing us that He, and Whites and Gentiles and the other Gods and Goddess, are not evil, which the jew is trying to say They/we are? To show us, here, that we can become powerful and 'wear gold', and have power and authority? The energies of here correspond with here, so maybe it is gold colour for us here? On, for example, Lucifuge Rofocale's planet, Satan's Aura might have been shown a relevant, different colour to them there, to show that they can also be Important (relevant to whichever colour Lucifuge Rofocale's planet's star was)? (I am considering that the astronomical location in space makes things be different for people; if we lived on Mars, then energies would be different and Astrology would be different; if we lived on Pluto, then so they would be again, and the colour of the Sun would be, or would look, different, with different energies and different wavelengths reaching Pluto, so...)

Appreciate the pics Fancy :)

McElJgA

This one in particular looks really nice. Note the 8 rays on it too. I don't really need those to visualize but I'll save it just because it looks awesome. Haha

FancyMancy said:
Now show some green-golden please. Sun in the woods. Yo.

There was a topic that said that one's aura changes colours all the time and there's no fixed colour. I believe it is in the astrology section, where one once inquired about the correlation between one's birth chart and the colour of their aura. Though, the answer was referred to humans. I don't know if it's the same for our beloved Gods.

Shael said:
Appreciate the pics Fancy :)

McElJgA

This one in particular looks really nice. Note the 8 rays on it too. I don't really need those to visualize but I'll save it just because it looks awesome. Haha
No problem.

Yeah, I think some of the gold ones look gorgeous.

I don't really need those to visualize
In case anyone does, they can see a topic about it in the Health and Well-being area.

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:

There was a topic that said that one's aura changes colours all the time and there's no fixed colour. I believe it is in the astrology section, where one once inquired about the correlation between one's birth chart and the colour of their aura. Though, the answer was referred to humans. I don't know if it's the same for our beloved Gods.
Stormyyy! Nice to see you again.

Wait. Stormy wouldn't be lazy like that. Hmmm...

Thanks for that. I tend not to scroll down the main forum page.

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:
Same here. Now where's my forest sun? ;P
Erm... She's in the Black Forest. You have to go there alone at night and get it yourself...

That's hot. I will have to tell her I'm not into girls after we meet in the Black Forest.
Well, erm... actually,
wQFdhIE.png

You asked for a sun, remember? :p

FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
Erm... She's in the Black Forest. You have to go there alone at night and get it yourself...

That's hot. I will have to tell her I'm not into girls after we meet in the Black Forest.
Well, erm... actually,
wQFdhIE.png

Don't you just love walking into traps when you know it's a trap? *rubs the shaft of his beautiful khakkhara*

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:
Well, erm... actually,
wQFdhIE.png

Don't you just love walking into traps when you know it's a trap? *rubs the shaft of his beautiful khakkhara*
I would say that the best trap is one which you are fooled by, but I fear that your question is a trap, and that if I/we take this to ends too far - with or without innuendos - the wrath of le mod will be aroused, so let's keep this flaccid and impotent. I'm hungry, so I'm going to go masticate now. Will you join me?

you need to get to non gravitational state, you can train this if you have body-godsoul connection, and look straight up, as high as you can look with your soul, spirits eye, high being, and let it float to you, im not sure is it meant to use in human body, if you have highest chakras activated, exctacy and euphory of it is almost unnecesary, and fuckbeings like to being drawn towards it since it becomes visible trough whole astral when you open it up from your body...

but yes, you do have possibility of golden aura, not that it would be necesary as human, just acknowledge that the chakra which vibrates white-light-gold exists.

:)

nam kra said:
you need to get to non gravitational state, you can train this if you have body-godsoul connection, and look straight up, as high as you can look with your soul, spirits eye, high being, and let it float to you, im not sure is it meant to use in human body, if you have highest chakras activated, exctacy and euphory of it is almost unnecesary, and fuckbeings like to being drawn towards it since it becomes visible trough whole astral when you open it up from your body...

but yes, you do have possibility of golden aura, not that it would be necesary as human, just acknowledge that the chakra which vibrates white-light-gold exists.

Only 3 posts and they are all a big pile of bullshit.

Aquarius said:
nam kra said:

Read "nam kra" backwards and realise it is "ark of 'the covenant', man".

Stormblood said:

Stormblood this behavior is completely unacceptable.

Report to the ship as soon as possible. We'll bang, ok?

Aquarius said:
nam kra said:

sorry senior keyboard warrior, i have bad habit of getting banned from internet, for a reason or another, but hey, atleast your counterargument got me questioning my conciousness and existence itself, 2nd time right ? with counter argument ?

its hard out here for a pimp.

nam kra said:
Aquarius said:
nam kra said:

sorry senior keyboard warrior, i have bad habit of getting banned from internet, for a reason or another, but hey, atleast your counterargument got me questioning my conciousness and existence itself, 2nd time right ? with counter argument ?

its hard out here for a pimp.
ojqVhJD.jpg

nrnhhut.jpg

Credibility is soaring!

Dahaarkan said:
Stormblood said:

Stormblood this behavior is completely unacceptable.

Report to the ship as soon as possible. We'll bang, ok?

"I have the Lady of the Forest to take care of. We'll bang later. Going dark."

Shuts off the telepathic link

1 minute later...

Turns on the telepathic link.

"Wait, what?"

Wraps the comm link better in aether so the Lady of the Forest doesn't try anything funny.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back