Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To the trans* brothers and sisters here, wherever they might be

I know it's been awhile since I have posted in the forums,but I am finally fed up with the enemy programs and what others who are without suggest..I am a third sex transfemale and having been on hormones for close to three months now..the question I get asked is if I will have sexual reassignment surgery..I see in the post that I shouldn't do it because nature made me this way and for as long as I been created by father,in each lifetime I have always been trans and Aztec Indian descent..but my real question is this,if I did get the reassignment done will that hinder my souls evolution to the magnum opus? And if I continue on with my hormones,keep the genitals I have now while also continue working on my soul,I would eventually reach the magnum opus and actually be born female?..sorry this is long but I have so many questions..because I dont want to hinder my spiritual growth and lose my chance for the magnum opus

I'd like to add one thing, those who are born as hermaphrodites, are the real deal of Transsexual people, but those who are born as a male or female and claim to be trans, are just plain disrespectful, I HATE people like that.....

In the old forum that was shut down there was a post by someone whom underwent trans sugery to change her gender and she/he said that it caused blocks in her sacral chakra.

Also think about this logically. If the Magnum Opus is a transformation or purification of the DNA, then basicly it takes the standard DNA sample that you have and brings out the best of it.
But also, limbs regrow.

If you have (in case you're a male) a y chromosone and not an x what do you think will happen? I think you'll just regrow your penis. If you're a female (x chromosome) you may just regrow your breasts if you've had anything done to them.

Also think about implants. Any implant you'll get will have to come out.

I do not think that your x or y chromosome suddenly change. An Y chromosone is lacking some data and an X chromosome would have too much. This to me seems impossible to erase or change.

Also, the want to change your body sounds like you're just self hating. So what happened that made you hate yourself and wish you were someone else?

I won't pretend to understand and be all-knowing about the trans matter, but for a lot of people, doing the meditations and workings to empower and advance themselves would fix their brain. I'm not saying trans is fake, what I meant is that some think they're trans but they're not. Maybe some members and individuals reading this. Having a sex change while not being trans can be very unhealthy and dangerous for their Soul; their Mind and Body had been altered by that point, unhealthily and dangerously already. Plus one thing I always hope trans people do is that they keep a store of their eggs or sperm (not in the fridge at home!) in case they want children in the future.

For those who are trans, then, as I said, I won't pretend to understand it all. They must have a special Soul capable of such things, or maybe it was necessary for a purpose.

Larissa knew this topic would open a can of worm and she would take heat she did it anyway to help people so don't start insulting her.
Now let's see a few things who have been said so far.

natalie_lion's_heart said:
Yeah, you're right, it isn't true.
Transsexual people don't "need to be fixed" and you can't change your physical sex because it is part of your soul's manifestation. For example, a born male Transsexual is born a physical male with a feminine soul and that isn't a 'problem'.
It's literally how Nature designed Transsexuals.
Similar to Homosexuals, they don't need to become the opposite sex just because they are attracted to the same sex.
You should really do more reading before assuming people are 'broken' or wrong for being who they are. I know SS people who would be really hurt by your assumptions.

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/merkaba2/
Everybody needs to be fixed. The soul manifestation claim is bs tho. People who have their own soul manifested in a fitting way as their body claim this. And what about when it's clearly not and there is discord or straight up rejection between them ? This situation is just being denied in this vague soup of "accept yourself as you are". It's human nature to assume people are like them and understand others as they are themselves. Larissa said clearly that people can have a different situation for some finding a sort of balance would be better. For others staying in their own sex. And for yet another group going all the way.
Why is there always this comparison to homosexuals. Whenever this topic pops there is always someone comparing to homosexuals. Trans people can have any sorts of sexual preferences it has no direct link to their transsexuality. You can have a trans girl who is into girls. Or into guys. Or both. With each time specific preferences like anybody else can have. It's an identity thing not a sexual thing. One of the reasons trans people always end up in the third sex category regardless of their preferences is because they blur the lines of sexuality especially from a non trans point of view. It's never fully "heterosexual" or "homosexual" with trans people involved.

HailMotherLilith said:
I'd like to add one thing, those who are born as hermaphrodites, are the real deal of Transsexual people, but those who are born as a male or female and claim to be trans, are just plain disrespectful, I HATE people like that.....
Good that you be more open bitch. I had a lingering bad feeling about you. I like how your convoluted brain manages to have contempt for ess because he is hating on women for being women while yourself are doing the exact same thing about transsexuals. No actually you are probably worse because he has been wrapped and shaped by his limited bad experiences while you are just straight up full of shit. Unless you are gonna claim you were heartbroken by a bunch of transexuals or something ? LOL

T.A.O.L. said:
In the old forum that was shut down there was a post by someone whom underwent trans sugery to change her gender and she/he said that it caused blocks in her sacral chakra.

Also think about this logically. If the Magnum Opus is a transformation or purification of the DNA, then basicly it takes the standard DNA sample that you have and brings out the best of it.
But also, limbs regrow.

If you have (in case you're a male) a y chromosone and not an x what do you think will happen? I think you'll just regrow your penis. If you're a female (x chromosome) you may just regrow your breasts if you've had anything done to them.

I do not think that your x or y chromosome suddenly change. An Y chromosone is lacking some data and an X chromosome would have too much. This to me seems impossible to erase or change.

Also, the want to change your body sounds like you're just self hating. So what happened that made you hate yourself and wish you were someone else?
First let's do a basic memo on human biology and genetics. Just to clarify the topic for those who never got this in high school. Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes. These are numbered 1st to 22th pair and then the 23th pair is the only one actually having any effect on the determination of the physical sexual characteristics the body is programmed to develop. This pair is where the X and Y letters are coming from these two letters (an arbitrary naming choice really) are used to signify 2 variations of this chromosome (so it's a much bigger variation then the variation of a gene on a chromosome). Now this 23th pair is generally XX for genetic women and XY for genetic men (there can be additional variations which would be called "genetic anomalies"). So first of all everybody has a X chromosome even if you like to pretend you're the most virile of apemen. The X chromosome is vital in that you can't live without at least one. The Y chromosome is purely optional in that you could live with having "X" or "XX" or "XXX" type chromosomes for your 23th pair. But you can't for instance live with only a "Y" type chromosome. X and Y chromosomes have different data written on them. It's not about lacking or having too much. The activation of the genes on a Y chromosome is responsible for the physical sexual dimorphism that develops male characteristics on a body in formation. By default the body launches its development in female mode. That's the default of human development. The "Y" variation is like a modifier changing the development process from the default "feminine" one to what we can call a masculinized version.
What are genes anyway ? Basically they are like determined portions of "code" hard written into chromosomes. In the case of human biology the "software code part" is written directly on the "hardware" part. So it's like a "hardwared code" in a way.
We have a lot of genes. There are variations of genes called alleles this is why people have varying appearances, capabilities and such. Alleles are what the variations of the same gene are (so at the same "place" on the same numbered chromosome).
Secondly the clergy has long been saying how genes can be activated or deactivated by meditation and magick. Actually this is also what the enemy boasts of having done on us, deactivating genes to keep us powerless and closed spiritually. On the physical level this field of study is called epigenetics (the study of the activation and deactivation of genes and the effects thereof). However ((("modern medicine"))) will of course deny that this can be done at will by spiritual means.
Building upon this short summary of human genetics we can already see things such as that if the Y chromosome's genes would be deactivated in the forming body it would have formed as female looking directly. Besides further activation or deactivation of genes will affect the person as we know. The magnum opus is also about fixing such genes status. Now you can draw your own further conclusions from that.

Damn I got baited into an ancient topic by some crazed forum necrophiliacs :?

T.A.O.L. said:

But also, limbs regrow.

Transsexual doesn’t = transition. Many transsexuals never medically transition at all. JoS High Preists and transsexual SS have literally advised against medical transition. Just because someone is transsexual doesn’t mean they have an innate desire to medically transition. The JoS clergy have done dozens of sermons already explaining how transsexuality was regarded as sacred, accepted in pre-abrahamic Pagan times and is accepted in JoS. Transsexuality itself is not something to fix. Have you read the JoS Third Sex book? It’s a free PDF online and goes in-depth on transsexuals, not just intersex (hermaphordite) individuals.

HailMotherLilith said:
JoS has stated transsexual people not born intersex are also actual trans people, HP HC only said that hermaphrodities are simply the literal PHYSICAL manifestation of the third sex. I actually personally sent you citations and excerpts from the JoS sites that show transsexual people not born hermaphrodite were accepted in ancient times and are seen as actual trans people in the JoS so I don’t know where you’re getting this from. After my reply with the JoS excerpts HP Mageson then replied to that entire thread stating trans people are a union of the two different sexes in the sense they have the soul opposite of the body.
This has been established and explained by JoS Clergy, in JoS Sermons, by a Third Sex HP, by trans SS, etc. I personally sent you the proof and excerpts. So I’m legit confused here and I don’t know where this is coming from.

Sinistra said:
Nice to see someone else feels the same about HML as me, and to be honest my opinions of women have long since changed, I mainly said those things because I was going through some shit because of some workings.

Academic Scholar said:
T.A.O.L. said:

But also, limbs regrow.

Transsexual doesn’t = transition. Many transsexuals never medically transition at all. JoS High Preists and transsexual SS have literally advised against medical transition. Just because someone is transsexual doesn’t mean they have an innate desire to medically transition. The JoS clergy have done dozens of sermons already explaining how transsexuality was regarded as sacred, accepted in pre-abrahamic Pagan times and is accepted in JoS. Transsexuality itself is not something to fix. Have you read the JoS Third Sex book? It’s a free PDF online and goes in-depth on transsexuals, not just intersex (hermaphordite) individuals.

I have downloaded the JoS third sex book and it has been very helpful in getting a better understanding not only about transsexuals but the third sex in its entirety...I know some may claim I hate myself for wanting to medically transition and go all the way,while some transsexuals dont I choose to do so,and continue to work on my soul for the magnum opus...it has explained a lot on the souls and energy of the third sex

I have noticed when heterosexuals like us post in such topics pertaining to the trans people or third gender people in particular , the topic quickly spirals out of control and becomes highly controversial and eventually someone brings up the higher powers. Lets see what the post is, "To the trans* brothers and sisters here, wherever they might be". Yes, its not addressed to us. Lets just bail out before someone feels "Muh Offended."

"Lying about your biology will only cause insanity ."-HP HC

To THOSE who replied to me:
(This is a sermon quoted from the Third Sex Pdf)

Twin Soul People
HIGH PRIEST Mageson:
I want to comment on the idea of non-hetero people as "twin souled" that is
going around the neo-pagan camps. The idea is that all non-hetero people are
twin souls carry both female and male forms.
Well thats every person on earth the Yin and Yang or positive and negative
currents of the soul.
What this twin soul deal was in the ancient world if one searches the actual
cultures of Gentiles across the planet [hence have nothing in common with neo-
paganism]....
It specifically refers to people who today are called Transgendered, mainly a chick
in a biological dude suit direction.
This was considered a sacred role and the family of such people where considered
blessed and honoured for having such a member in them. These beings served as
High Priestess of Isis in Egypt. etc They where consider to be a living avatar of the
principal of the union of the male and female aspects of the soul. And considered
to have special spiritual attributes.
Trans-People are their own metaphysic. It has nothing to do with people who are
simply non-hetero but still of the gender of their sex.
Note as Danielou proves in his works on the Primordial Tradition. Transsexuals
where always called the third sex in the Pagan world. It was a custom to hire
transsexuals to be part of wedding ceremonies as it was considered good luck as
they where beneficial beings and held a special place of honor in society. Families
of such individuals where considered blessed and favoured by the Gods, and
given extra respects. To be sexually desired or in a relationship with one was a
mark of high social status.
It does seem this extends to Homosexuals as well. The third sex category.
High Priest Jake Carlson:
I'm still looking into transgendered information. From what I understand, the only
choice is the operation(s). Nothing Satanism can't handle.

High Priest Mageson:
From looking at things in the ancient Satanic world. Many Transgender people
served as speical clergy to the Gods. They are tales of Odin going as Transgender
to learn the femine rites of the Mysteries as well as the Priests of Isis being
Transgender beings.etc
I studied transgenderism in development psych in school and on my own time. It
seems your right the sex reasignment operation is the final choice for them. And
the great liberation from watching interviews of those who have had it done.
A person has to be strong in this society to go the transformational path in that
sense. A being with that strength belongs in Satanism.
Testimony if a group member:
My experience of being brought to Father Satan was amazing. I learned about
Lilith during a hard time in my life, i was incarcerated at the time. I heard theher
name and was drawn towards her. I was struggling with my selfindentity and
gender expressionism. I went on to read about transgender and it felt so weird
because so many things in the information matched with my feelings. I was
confused about it at the time because i was under control of the xian church and
was attending catholic services. I often wondered why would "god" create me this
way but damn me for feeling like a woman, wanting to be a woman despite my
anatomically male body. I decided one night to pray to Lilith for answers. She
came to me in a dream after my prayer and comforted me telling me that i was
destined to be created this way. I asked why, i told her i didn't want to suffer
eternally for being transgender and i had also mentioned i was bisexual. She
explained to me that the catholic church is a lie and advised methat i stop
attending and work to blaspheme the xian church. She went to explain that Satan
is my true creator and that he made me so he could show the world the beauty
he creates in many forms including transgenders. She explained that many true
faith and roots are in Satanism. She helped me accept being a female in a male
body and set me on my true destined path, leaving me with the words i
remember so clearly, "whether you are straight gay bisexual lesbian or
transgender, Satan, Me, and the other Gods love you for who you are and want
the best for you and to be comfortable with who you are and be strong in your
faith." After those exact words she blessed me in growing in my identity and

empowered me to grow in Satanism and i am forever thankful for thaty. I
occasionally want to cry with tears of joy and gratitude.
Question:
I was wondering the other day about the magnum opus, where it's said that one
of the steps to doing it is breathing the arousal and then the sperm (for men,
obviously) back in, where it is dispensed through the bladder.
But for m2f transsexuals, how can they perform it? Those who have opted for the
full surgery have no sperm to produce and those who have been on years of
hormones, (depending on the person) don't get arousal.
I read it here:
The practice of maithuna in the gnosis is the same as in the East. Gnosis today is
corrupted by xianity since the Roman Empire. The point of sexual transmutation is
to carry sexual energy up the spine this is done by specific pranayama's and
banda's. The ejaculationless style of climax is when all the energy of climax is
carried up the spine and not part out the tip of the penis with the fluid. The
semen is actually reverse ejaculated into the bladder and urinated out later.
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic2940.html?hilit=semen#p16329
High Priest Mageson:
Sexual energy is the importance. Where does it say anything about conservation
of semen.... The energy is drawn.
Egon Albrecht
The sexual energy is sent fully upwards. The release of semen is not the issue
which is what the celibacy lunatics make it out to be. The semen is still released
later with urination.
Question:
Can one sex reincarnate into another?
Egon Albrecht:
As stated dozens of times, nobody change race or sex through lifetimes. There is
no transition in reincarnation, people always reincarnate male, female or
transexual (which is called twin soul poeple).

About transition (from Transsexual SS):
Transexuality goes into the metaphysical realm and taking hormones and having
surgeries is what the kikes want people to do because it adds problems on top of
problems.
HIGH PRIEST Mageson:
Its in the soul yes but I don't deny ones right to change the body to the other.
Transexual people have my moral support. They where called twin souls in the
ancient world. Which was not the term for Homosexuals.
Question:
Ok so i am straight. But i have been attracted to transgender women. I am almost
30 and Satan has given me a beautiful transgender friend because it was in my
heart. I feel blessed but at the same time does it make me bi?
Answer from Transsexual SS:
as i know if you like MTF girls , it is normal thing , MTF are girls , there is MTF
lesbians , MTF bi and MTF Stright , we all are different , just keep in mind that mtf
are girls. You attracted to girls and mtf girls? Then you are Stright man, and it
seems your girl is Stright too, (she may be a bi), my advice to you just enjoy with
her and tread her like the girl she is, otherwise you will hurt her.

To everyone who thinks I'm a bitch and whatever else, for stating what I think, I was referring to these kind of people:
It specifically refers to people who today are called Transgendered, mainly a chick

I hope this helps clear out misunderstanding I have caused for not being specific enough.

To THOSE who replied to me:
(This is a sermon quoted from the Third Sex Pdf)

Twin Soul People
HIGH PRIEST Mageson:
I want to comment on the idea of non-hetero people as "twin souled" that is
going around the neo-pagan camps. The idea is that all non-hetero people are
twin souls carry both female and male forms.
Well thats every person on earth the Yin and Yang or positive and negative
currents of the soul.
What this twin soul deal was in the ancient world if one searches the actual
cultures of Gentiles across the planet [hence have nothing in common with neo-
paganism]....
This was considered a sacred role and the family of such people where considered
blessed and honoured for having such a member in them. These beings served as
High Priestess of Isis in Egypt. etc They where consider to be a living avatar of the
principal of the union of the male and female aspects of the soul. And considered
to have special spiritual attributes.
Trans-People are their own metaphysic. It has nothing to do with people who are
simply non-hetero but still of the gender of their sex.
Note as Danielou proves in his works on the Primordial Tradition. Transsexuals
where always called the third sex in the Pagan world. It was a custom to hire
transsexuals to be part of wedding ceremonies as it was considered good luck as
they where beneficial beings and held a special place of honor in society. Families
of such individuals where considered blessed and favoured by the Gods, and
given extra respects. To be sexually desired or in a relationship with one was a
mark of high social status.
It does seem this extends to Homosexuals as well. The third sex category.
High Priest Jake Carlson:
I'm still looking into transgendered information. From what I understand, the only
choice is the operation(s). Nothing Satanism can't handle.

High Priest Mageson:
From looking at things in the ancient Satanic world. Many Transgender people
served as speical clergy to the Gods. They are tales of Odin going as Transgender
to learn the femine rites of the Mysteries as well as the Priests of Isis being
Transgender beings.etc
I studied transgenderism in development psych in school and on my own time. It
seems your right the sex reasignment operation is the final choice for them. And
the great liberation from watching interviews of those who have had it done.
A person has to be strong in this society to go the transformational path in that
sense. A being with that strength belongs in Satanism.
Testimony if a group member:
My experience of being brought to Father Satan was amazing. I learned about
Lilith during a hard time in my life, i was incarcerated at the time. I heard theher
name and was drawn towards her. I was struggling with my selfindentity and
gender expressionism. I went on to read about transgender and it felt so weird
because so many things in the information matched with my feelings. I was
confused about it at the time because i was under control of the xian church and
was attending catholic services. I often wondered why would "god" create me this
way but damn me for feeling like a woman, wanting to be a woman despite my
anatomically male body. I decided one night to pray to Lilith for answers. She
came to me in a dream after my prayer and comforted me telling me that i was
destined to be created this way. I asked why, i told her i didn't want to suffer
eternally for being transgender and i had also mentioned i was bisexual. She
explained to me that the catholic church is a lie and advised methat i stop
attending and work to blaspheme the xian church. She went to explain that Satan
is my true creator and that he made me so he could show the world the beauty
he creates in many forms including transgenders. She explained that many true
faith and roots are in Satanism. She helped me accept being a female in a male
body and set me on my true destined path, leaving me with the words i
remember so clearly, "whether you are straight gay bisexual lesbian or
transgender, Satan, Me, and the other Gods love you for who you are and want
the best for you and to be comfortable with who you are and be strong in your
faith." After those exact words she blessed me in growing in my identity and

empowered me to grow in Satanism and i am forever thankful for thaty. I
occasionally want to cry with tears of joy and gratitude.
Question:
I was wondering the other day about the magnum opus, where it's said that one
of the steps to doing it is breathing the arousal and then the sperm (for men,
obviously) back in, where it is dispensed through the bladder.
But for m2f transsexuals, how can they perform it? Those who have opted for the
full surgery have no sperm to produce and those who have been on years of
hormones, (depending on the person) don't get arousal.
I read it here:
The practice of maithuna in the gnosis is the same as in the East. Gnosis today is
corrupted by xianity since the Roman Empire. The point of sexual transmutation is
to carry sexual energy up the spine this is done by specific pranayama's and
banda's. The ejaculationless style of climax is when all the energy of climax is
carried up the spine and not part out the tip of the penis with the fluid. The
semen is actually reverse ejaculated into the bladder and urinated out later.
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic2940.html?hilit=semen#p16329
High Priest Mageson:
Sexual energy is the importance. Where does it say anything about conservation
of semen.... The energy is drawn.
Egon Albrecht
The sexual energy is sent fully upwards. The release of semen is not the issue
which is what the celibacy lunatics make it out to be. The semen is still released
later with urination.
Question:
Can one sex reincarnate into another?
Egon Albrecht:
As stated dozens of times, nobody change race or sex through lifetimes. There is
no transition in reincarnation, people always reincarnate male, female or
transexual (which is called twin soul poeple).

About transition (from Transsexual SS):
Transexuality goes into the metaphysical realm and taking hormones and having
surgeries is what the kikes want people to do because it adds problems on top of
problems.
HIGH PRIEST Mageson:
Its in the soul yes but I don't deny ones right to change the body to the other.
Transexual people have my moral support. They where called twin souls in the
ancient world. Which was not the term for Homosexuals.
Question:
Ok so i am straight. But i have been attracted to transgender women. I am almost
30 and Satan has given me a beautiful transgender friend because it was in my
heart. I feel blessed but at the same time does it make me bi?
Answer from Transsexual SS:
as i know if you like MTF girls , it is normal thing , MTF are girls , there is MTF
lesbians , MTF bi and MTF Stright , we all are different , just keep in mind that mtf
are girls. You attracted to girls and mtf girls? Then you are Stright man, and it
seems your girl is Stright too, (she may be a bi), my advice to you just enjoy with
her and tread her like the girl she is, otherwise you will hurt her.

To everyone who thinks I'm a bitch and whatever else, for stating what I think, I was referring to these kind of people:

I hope this helps clear out misunderstanding I have caused for not being specific enough.

Basically to be even more clear on what I mean, is that I HATE those people who PRETEND and DISRESPECT the transsexual people, I don't hate actual transsexual people, just those who are disrespectful.

Now do you understand my stand point???

Jack The GOOD guy said:
I have noticed when heterosexuals like us post in such topics pertaining to the trans people or third gender people in particular , the topic quickly spirals out of control and becomes highly controversial and eventually someone brings up the higher powers. Lets see what the post is, "To the trans* brothers and sisters here, wherever they might be". Yes, its not addressed to us. Lets just bail out before someone feels "Muh Offended."

FancyMancy said:
I won't pretend to understand and be all-knowing about the trans matter, but for a lot of people, doing the meditations and workings to empower and advance themselves would fix their brain. I'm not saying trans is fake, what I meant is that some think they're trans but they're not. Maybe some members and individuals reading this. Having a sex change while not being trans can be very unhealthy and dangerous for their Soul; their Mind and Body had been altered by that point, unhealthily and dangerously already. Plus one thing I always hope trans people do is that they keep a store of their eggs or sperm (not in the fridge at home!) in case they want children in the future.

For those who are trans, then, as I said, I won't pretend to understand it all. They must have a special Soul capable of such things, or maybe it was necessary for a purpose.

To the both of them, thank you for pointing out to others my point of view, I wasn't very clear with my first reply on here, so I apologize to everyone for the misunderstanding.

Academic Scholar said:
HailMotherLilith said:
JoS has stated transsexual people not born intersex are also actual trans people, HP HC only said that hermaphrodities are simply the literal PHYSICAL manifestation of the third sex. I actually personally sent you citations and excerpts from the JoS sites that show transsexual people not born hermaphrodite were accepted in ancient times and are seen as actual trans people in the JoS so I don’t know where you’re getting this from. After my reply with the JoS excerpts HP Mageson then replied to that entire thread stating trans people are a union of the two different sexes in the sense they have the soul opposite of the body.
This has been established and explained by JoS Clergy, in JoS Sermons, by a Third Sex HP, by trans SS, etc. I personally sent you the proof and excerpts. So I’m legit confused here and I don’t know where this is coming from.

I was referring to those who are disrespectful and NOT the real deal of transsexual people.

Look, I'll say this: I was not referring to TRUE transsexual people, I was referring to those who are disrespectful, confused, blasphemous NOT true transsexuals.

I apologize to everyone who thought I was hating on REAL transsexual people,that was not the case nor my point.

I'm not the best person at making good point of view like some people do, resulting in my posts coming off as something misunderstanding.

I am not here to argue, nor feel offended, I was just making a point.

Also, one more thing... SS Community is Family, not cyber-bullying...

Bu family, I mean we are here to support each other, give advice, etc. Not attack each other when somebody is misunderstood about something they wrote,because they are still learning to be understood.

I'm not defending myself or anyone else who spread misinformation or something like that, we are all still learning, we're not some "God's" to know EVERYTHING there is to know, we ALL make mistakes, whether we like to admit that or not.

Again, I apologize to everyone who misunderstood me because I wasn't clear.

Good day.

Academic Scholar said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Thank you for this message. While reading the messages here, I was wondering all the time what really defines a transexual person on the physical level. So it seems that apart from the optional physical surgeries, taking hormones and such, there is nothing really solely physical that defines a true transexual, and one can only really understand true transexuality if one is open enough to perceive that the soul is of a different gender than the body. At least these are the conclusions I got.

Jack The GOOD guy said:

I'm a heterosexual male and i partly agree. When we draw certain conclusions that may be wrong about something that is not of our nature and share these conclusions as if they were true, this can create havoc. But at the same time, it's good for people like us to read about these subjects in order to better understand the nature of existence of other individuals.

You opened a topic that will simply spiral out of control per usual.

There is no need to add further theory on top of what has been said. Placating emotions past a point becomes vile lying too, which only results in actual true pain, compared to just clearing something up.

I had bodybuilders tell me how great, and fine it is to inject testosterone and other substances to modify their body as they saw fit. Most of the time listening to some other charlatan who is the supposed authority on this. And how they were 'born' for this, bodybuilder since the baby crib, and how I do not know anything in particular to comment on the subject but their random friend in the gym knows cause he has been doing it and didn't die within 2 years etc, or simply, that they do it because it felt 'right to them'.

Every now and then someone drops dead in the gym, but hey, that's a coincidence too. Then they die at 40's and 50's at maximum due to the abuse of all these years.

After a point it gets boring as if begging people to not die, go insane, and lose their sanity, or do brutal decisions that will be life altering and just for nothing.

I remember this guy from the forums who would dress as a mermaid (literally) and go pretend in a pool that he was a living mermaid. I saw this in Youtube somewhere. Then, when questioned on if they were being mer-man (the male mermaid), they would throw a tantrum about it. And support strongly they were always a mermaid.

After a point it should only be warnings. If people wanna fuck up themselves and their lives, who are you, who am I, and who is anyone else to go further than that.

"Responsibility to the (Ir)Responisble".

Honestly if you think about it, why Father Satan should create someone that needs to take a medicine (the hormones) just to feel better? It doesn't make sense, there is something wrong with this.
I feel the only thing that can make you better (in this situation) is (real) spirituality.

And before anyone get mad i'm not saying that being trans is wrong, i'm just saying that the way it's 'cured' is.

HailMotherLilith said:
I think you've made your point not only clearly but also painfully! Lol.

To you and everyone - chill out on explaining what you meant. Maybe try typing replies differently, and see if that helps to avoid misunderstandings. There is a preview button on forums for a deliberate reason. You can also save relies as drafts and come back to them later, or do it in Notepad and proof-read it a few times before posting your replies.

luis said:
Honestly if you think about it, why Father Satan should create someone that needs to take a medicine (the hormones) just to feel better? It doesn't make sense, there is something wrong with this.
I feel the only thing that can make you better (in this situation) is (real) spirituality.

And before anyone get mad i'm not saying that being trans is wrong, i'm just saying that the way it's 'cured' is.
Bah like he created our bodies directly. No he didn't. He created us on the racial level. Also some Gods had children with humans a long while ago. The range of things hormones can do is very limited actually.

zolaluckystar said:
This is such an explosive topic because as jack said: as soon as others dare to speak on it you're going to get the muh feelings.....but I feel that I need to try.

It's not muh feels. That's another thing entirely and most muh feels I have seen on these forums were from random comments jumping on random topics. The problem is that most people in the world have absolutely no business talking about that because they have neither experienced nor tought about it deeply beforehand and they personally don't know any trans either. Not that knowing a random one will give you much insigh on the topic (especially in this day and age..) but at least it might help relate these as actual people and not abstractions/ And its also often the case when people arrive here that they are no different then people without in terms of their brainwashing and their complete lack of qualifications to talk about that. And it takes time getting educated. I mean I of all people at some point before dedicating was hating on all third sex be they gays or trans lol.
And it would be like me jumping in a topic that I have no business whatsoever talking about and don't know anything about then I just say anything my mouth feels like shitting at this time. Except I have slightly too much dignity to fall so low in retardination I guess. But people do that all the time everywhere I have seen random normies making all sorts of obviously stupid comments on all sorts of topics as well.

However your reply was both well written and well thought. It's obvious you are very intelligent and haven't jumped in randomly on the topic.

A few things I wanna give precisions about. Suicide : well trans people do it before or after getting surgeries. It doesn't really matter. I don't believe surgeries increase the actual suicide rates they probably diminish them but people who were gonna suicide do it anyway etc. Those who do afterwards probably expected too much out of that and then kept getting singled by society etc. The thing is those who suicide before any full legal transition (which means getting legal documents with the sex change on them) go into the official stats of their biological sex. It's pretty obvious but it's something to keep at mind. And most trans very likely suicide before their legal transition if they were gonna suicide. The ones going in the stats of suicide of their born sex aren't gonna be counted in any study checking the rates of suicide of trans. In most countries including some european countries it's impossible to get any legal recognition before both having done surgeries and proving to be socially inserted as that gender for several years without any issues. If it's possible at all to get legal documents change. Also some countries just kill trans on sight like they do gays as well etc. Some simply won't give papers and will create all sorts of hassle as well.

"Why does the one have to be at odds with the other? Why can't they be both? " To make it brief it feels like it doesn't make any sense and doesn't fit in any semblance of order. That's the core feeling remaining if you get rid of self hatred and such. It's like try to imagine you would look at one of your body parts after you wake up tomorrow and it has been replaced by something completely alien and random. That's a good idea of how it feels and it's far from being limited to genitals.

Concerning physical surgeries on the purely the material aspect. Yeah they won't solve much. It's still gonna be he same unfitting body with parts that don't make sense. The whole "suit" will still not feel perfectly fitting. Pretty obvious that it won't no matter how many surgeries. But someone completely unspiritual couldn't know that beforehand.

The last thing is it's not a sexual thing. The only real connection between transsexualism and actual sexuality is that the sexuality of the person will have to find a way through their trans condition. It's good to keep that in mind. People need to stop assuming things especially the "hetero" males whose only contact with transexualism has been thorough watching jewish made porn.

@Sinistra i know that Satan didn't create us directily but if being Trans like being gay, bi, hetero is in the soul than he created that. I don't know if you understand what i'm saying.

I think the way to 'fix' trans is through spiritual balance, i don't think that medicine is the way to go.

FancyMancy said:
HailMotherLilith said:
I think you've made your point not only clearly but also painfully! Lol.

To you and everyone - chill out on explaining what you meant. Maybe try typing replies differently, and see if that helps to avoid misunderstandings. There is a preview button on forums for a deliberate reason. You can also save relies as drafts and come back to them later, or do it in Notepad and proof-read it a few times before posting your replies.

Haha, thanks :)

And will do!

HailMotherLilith said:
Academic Scholar said:
HailMotherLilith said:

I was referring to those who are disrespectful and NOT the real deal of transsexual people.
Then it was just a misunderstanding >.< I overreacted, sorry

People who aren't trans, arguing over what a real trans is. Really activates the almonds.

The question I want to know the answer to is whether trans and homos should be parenting.

HailMotherLilith said:
I am not here to argue, nor feel offended, I was just making a point.

Also, one more thing... SS Community is Family, not cyber-bullying...

Bu family, I mean we are here to support each other, give advice, etc. Not attack each other when somebody is misunderstood about something they wrote,because they are still learning to be understood.
That's rich.

luis said:
@Sinistra i know that Satan didn't create us directily but if being Trans like being gay, bi, hetero is in the soul than he created that. I don't know if you understand what i'm saying.

I think the way to 'fix' trans is through spiritual balance, i don't think that medicine is the way to go.

Well if you think about it, since he created the soul and the body *is* the physical manifestation of your soul then you wouldn't be wrong if you did say Satan did create our bodies. If you provide said points of course. He's the cause more so. Like if you invent something then from there people created things based on the original format then you're the cause for the continuation of of this product. It's a loose example since Gentile human bodies and souls can't really be compared to anything that is only material but I hope the point I'm trying to make is understood.

Anyone who says that body and soul are not connected in this way are ONLY lying to themselves and are obviously haven't accepted who they are. If there are things that show up physically that are a result of imbalances or trauma in the soul then that can be fixed ONLY thru advancement of spirituality.

Academic Scholar said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Academic Scholar said:

Then it was just a misunderstanding >.< I overreacted, sorry

It is completely alright! I'm not mad or anything. :)

hailourtruegod said:
luis said:

Well if you think about it, since he created the soul and the body *is* the physical manifestation of your soul then you wouldn't be wrong if you did say Satan did create our bodies. If you provide said points of course. He's the cause more so. Like if you invent something then from there people created things based on the original format then you're the cause for the continuation of of this product. It's a loose example since Gentile human bodies and souls can't really be compared to anything that is only material but I hope the point I'm trying to make is understood.

Anyone who says that body and soul are not connected in this way are ONLY lying to themselves and are obviously haven't accepted who they are. If there are things that show up physically that are a result of imbalances or trauma in the soul then that can be fixed ONLY thru advancement of spirituality.
I'm glad someone understand what i'm saying :lol:
Yes we can say that we are alive thanks to Satan, if he didn't create our race we wouldn't be here.
I feel the same, why should they take medicine to fix it? I don't think Father Satan created them to take medicine...i'm sure that spirituality can help them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back