Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Smart Rat

sonnenkraft

hello satanist

Its so sad that all rats are smart in kabbalah and magic ,astrology, letters vibrations they know the universe.
even if they stole it from the gentiles,,
The truth we are out of knowledge THE REAL KNOWLEDGE, we know simple things maybe astrology,kabbalah,etc
but we are not ADVANCING AT ALL.
and it makes me very anger and annoyed that simply they create Jesus a fake character,
because he is fake look what happened to Europe.

ALL civilization collapsed how come .
Sumerian & Egyptians where advanced and they had all knowledge they contacted gods.
and simply because of a simple book kabbalah that contains letters that correspond to a certain vibrations
we are destroyed ,it does not make sense to me all need explanation for that !!

Knowledge and secrets must be spread to all
deep learning must be applied.!!!
I don't know how but it must be managed ..

heil satan

sonnenkraft said:
hello satanist

Its so sad that all rats are smart in kabbalah and magic ,astrology, letters vibrations they know the universe.
The truth we are out of knowledge THE REAL KNOWLEDGE, we know simple things maybe astrology,kabbalah,etc
and it makes me very anger and annoyed that simply they create Jesus a fake character,

Sumerian & Egyptians where advanced and they had all knowledge they contacted gods.
and simply because of a simple book kabbalah that contains letters that correspond to a certain vibrations

heil satan

you miss the war. the gods had to draw back. 10000 jears back. now they did win but our planet is still isolated throught the jewish kaballah. it was said after the thoughtform of "god" collapse we will brake this barrier also. thats the reason we have to break it from within. and it is not the book that did all this it is the jewish people who did recite it for now nearly 6000 jears. not to miss the energy they gather from millions of chris/mus/tards.

sonnenkraft said:
hello satanist

heil satan

Primarily, welcome to the Satanic Family - Welcome to Satan's house!

I can feel .. and well .. see that you are new. Before you make any kind of question again, MAKE sure that you are researching the truth. Just simply by reading your post I can conclude that you are new .. or something between "I just saw and found out what you are doing" and actually learning and PRACTICING the things that you observed earlier. Yes, we can't fly on a magic carpet, or do Telekinetic attacks on enemy, yup, we can't use elements as a weapon like a group, but do you know why .. yes you do. And instead of working on restoring Satan's Kingdom here on the earth, in order to have all these powers, NOT to play with them, but to use them as a Satanist, and as someone who was created by the Creator God .. to be God.

No, you are pessimistic just because you can't find any evidence of "supernatural" just because you can't currently see it.

Imagine what the ape would do with nuclear reactors .. can you? That's your answer on REAL KNOWLEDGE. Yes, we will recover that kind of Knowledge sooner or later, but to make sure that we don't lose it again, we need to get rid of these parasitic kikes that makes you VERY blasphemous against your God Creator.

Seriously, when I see something like .. "satanists" or "satan" or "Hail satan" "demons" .. I just get an allergy.

READ THE MATERIAL ON JOY OF SATAN WEBSITE/S BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOU ASKED IS ALREADY ANSWERED THERE.

The extreme majority of them really don't know much at all. Most of them are nihilist and athiest, they don't believe in anything and don't care about anything either. And then in the minority of them who are religious, many of them still don't know much about it. They are basically at the same level as a christian. They go to their church on the weekends, they participate in their holiday rituals, but they really don't know anything about the science behind any of this like the Kabbalah. There is only an extremely small number of them who are actually highly educated in the magical sciences and things like Kabbalah. Like maybe a few thousand who know some things about some of these sciences, but only a few hundred or even less who are actually experts on all of this. We already outnumber them and our numbers increase every day.

This is what they call the "Diaspora." They scattered all over the world, but most of them have lost part of their culture because of this. They have lost the knowledge and sense of urgency in participating in their magic rituals, because they have forgotten the deeper meanings of it all. They just see it as old traditions with no meaning, similar to the child in a "christian family" deciding that christianity is bullshit and not following it anymore. They don't care about their religion, and they don't care about anything. The very few who understand all of the science behind it all blame the Diaspora for them becoming weaker, and they see and feel that they are about to lose. And they know it's because most of their people are not contributing and participating with any magical help.

sonnenkraft said:
hello satanist

heil satan

BBUUUUUZZZZZTTTTT!! You are dead wrong. You won't believe the crazy level shit humanity can achieve even like this. Here's where you went wrong. You think the Jews are so bad ass. Lol. I know for a fact that whenever they display this kind of power your talking about its because they ass kissed and begged and played the victim in order to get gentiles to do the heavy lifting for them then they claim it was their own power. ITS ALL LIES! IT WAS ALL LIES ALL ALONG! YOU JUST NEVER REALISED IT!

Look again. Pissrael is a dot on the map. That's not to say they are powerless because they aren't. Still they are a far cry from anything godly and that's because of the final rtr. You feel life's got you down maby? Or maby that they too far ahead? Well there are over 20000 mages casting a big fuck you spell on them so jump in.

Deep learning huh? Yeah. You'd be amazed in what kind of learning you can get done in when you get your game face on and the next gen SS will likely be a whole lot better as we are building for them too. JoS passed a threshold and we are passing others.

Not smart rat. No. It's old rat. It's feeble rat. Shitty rat. 2000+ years and they couldn't Finnish the job. They shit outta luck...

They know much less than how much you think they know. Even the knowledge they stole from us is only a fraction of what they destroyed, and what they destroyed was like uninteligible gibberish for such an inferior species.
They only know how to jew and have nothing else to do when our side comes up with new tactics.

For instance, Hitler almost won the war and the only thing they knew to do against him is to jew people and rally them against him, and he even almost won regardless of them having an upper hand physically and spiritually. The only reason they won is because they still had a powerful thoughtform.

This time their end is inevitable since they literally can't do shit against the RTRs, their thoughtform is dead and their karma is manifesting on the physical plane as we speak.
And once their erased from existence we shall recover all lost knowledge and even more.

With Satan on our side victory for us is inevitable.

The jew and its overlords are nothing in comparison to Satan/anyone who has their Kundalini risen and who can use Spirituality well - including any pre-Kundalini-risen individuals (after a certain point). The jew has to use a blunt penknife as a screwdriver, whereas we can use a [insert your favourite futuristic, super-dooper brand here] electric/power drill to screw in screws. i.e. the jew knows there must be a connection with the Words of the Universe (as in the very vibrations that the Universe and Energy works on/through/by) but the jew uses its own faeces-covered, shit attempts of these words instead.

Yin and Yang - both work, but the crap is easier to be able to destroy and ruin, whereas the beauty is harder to achieve but is so much more powerful to be able to grow and improve. Eternal struggle.

The jew, being so low and shit, is a master in that...cough...art. It is harder to improve things than it is to break them down, so 10 000 years seems like ages to us (consider dates in history which seemed like ages ago - burning at the stake, screams of, "Witch! Witch!", etc. - but longer ago than that) but it takes time for Astral to 'come down' ("On Earth as it is in Heaven") into Physicality. The jew is a master in the lowest 'level', in the lowest realm. As for those of us who can advance in the ranks of the Realms (hey, that sounds cool - an Officer in the Ranks of the Realms!), there is quite no upper-limit for us. For the jew, however, it can't go very far into the Realms (Spiritual realms). It can still use a shitty penknife/Swiss Army knife to achieve some things, though - and that can still cause a lot of damage which takes time to heal/fix/correct.

The next 'level' up from the Physical realm is where Ghosts and other low-level/low-energy, unadvanced disembodied (i.e. without a Physical Body) entities can congregate for a while. Ghosts are not dead; they are just without Physical Bodies for a while. There are higher realms, some with actual Spiritual places to visit, like cities and Planets and things (if I remember correctly), which are not Physical. I like to think that when Satan and any God or Goddess manages to advance to a higher vibration, that they might be impressed with or in awe of the newer, higher vibrations and realms of things, which they might not have considered before. In some contexts, the word "God" is a code word for the self, so They might say, "Oh, my me!" or "O M Me!" at seeing such spectacular things in higher vibrations, lol. In other words - omnipotence (all-power/absolute power) is impossible.

I'd agree that the jew is a clever piece of shit (rats shouldn't be offended nor insulted like that!), but the jew is clever only to a certain extent. Part of the reason why the jew is, and seems, so clever is because it 'stupefied', 'endumbened', 'idioticated' everyone else for so many centuries - and this lack of intelligence carries over into future lives. We're learning now and we're fighting back and the jew became too smug, arrogant, cocky, slow, lazy, full of (sh)itself...but the jew always knew already, regardless, that it wouldn't last in its positions forever.

Notice the immaturity and bratty and bully-like nature of the jew by obliterating Phaeton, for example - "destroyer of Worlds". If the jew can't get its own way... The jew is an impotent retard, and for anyone who thinks I am being literal - the Kundalini is very sexual in nature; the jew is an impotent retard, and is extremely jealous, envious of those Beings who have beauty and abilities.

They're smart and clever, yes. But that's only because there's around 14,000,000 in the world.

Just imagine what their overlords do to weak unmanageable Jews. They probably do not let them reincarnate.

If whites had only a couple million people on the Earth they would all be cunning and smart. But our Gods don't try to destroy our weak, and we love fucking so there is room for all whites here basically.

Why do the Jews get away with what they do? Because they are criminals. Just like law enforcement in western countries doesn't always have the upper hand against the criminal, because the criminal is conniving and looking for weak points.

We will rid them off this planet.

sonnenkraft said:
hello satanist

heil satan

I dont think it was the Jews fully that did all this. I think after Satan and his demons lost the battle and were forced to retreat in the physical realm thats when we were attacked.

The reptilians put a projected reality energy around the planet that is fake the idea was to make it so only the physical realm of earth and nothing spiritual is real and cut humans off from contact with outsiders. I think after they did that (they would have done this first) they did something that sealed all the chakras of humans and cut us off from spirituality.
I think they also did something which alerts them when any human (im sure they would let a Jew get as far advanced as they could) reaches past a certain level of openness so they can attack said person or prevent it.

The Jews couldnt have done all that. I think the Jews were only put here after all the above happened. There is probably something I missed too but this is how I understand this. The Jews without their masters would be dead in a day or two they are not that powerful or smart.

The Jews are just the biological weapon or physical aspect of their plan they help their masters who for some reason dont want to set foot here in the open.

They are slave not smart

slyscorpion said:
who for some reason dont want to set foot here in the open.
It would be a massive chaos worldwide seeing a non-Humanoid alien here, descending from the sky in a spaceship.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2508
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=10022

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back