Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Being satanist can harm my family?

Iwdt KB

I know that being a satanist isn't bad but what about Jewish curses to us? Am I automatically cursed and my family has to suffer? I haven't done the dedication ritual yet and I am going to do it in a Astral Temple so I am not very protected, isn't it?

If you do not do the dedication, then you are open to curses. But if you do the dedication, then you are protected and safe. So just do the dedication and you're all good!

As long as you are a Gentile, you are cursed. Jews are cursing us each day. You can lift the curses by doing Final RTR and removing curses and bad karma rituals. Also by cleaning your Aura and doing aura of protection daily.

I recommend you dedicate not only in Astral temple, but physically by blood as soon as possible, that'll make the real difference. When you are going to grow you can do workings to protect your family too.

Iwdt KB said:
I know that being a satanist isn't bad but what about Jewish curses to us? Am I automatically cursed and my family has to suffer? I haven't done the dedication ritual yet and I am going to do it in a Astral Temple so I am not very protected, isn't it?

The curses are on everyone if they are satanist or not. if you do the rtr you will free your self and the world of them(fist dedication, after rtr do returning curses). as long you don´t go puplic your famaly etc is safe. also the protection from the gods is expandet to our close relatives.

You and your family are not automatically cursed because you dedicate. When you dedicate, you are under Satan's direct protection. It is not dangerous for your family.

Iwdt KB said:
Firstly do dedication to satan.When you will complete your dedication,you will be protected by satan.No negative energy can harm us when we complete our dedication.After doing your dedication,you will do a family protection satanic ritual.Father satan will protect you and your family. Don't forget to do power meditation.

Iwdt KB said:
If anything they will be more protected. Father Satan does protect our family.

It's true that Satanist are curses but we are reversing those curses and they do not work like before plus if you meditate, do the Final Rtr and the protection you have nothing to worry.

Hello, welcome to the JoS :) It is best to dedicate as soon as possible.

If you are drawn to Satan and the JoS, there is a chance you were with him in a past life and already have curses on you. Plus, the jews curse all Gentiles, not just Satanists, so don't worry about your family getting cursed just for joining. Also, don't think that curses are guaranteed to cause a lot of suffering, curses can be removed.

The Final RTR removes curses, from yourself and all Gentiles including your family. Make sure to do it when you can, daily is best or at least once a week, and do cleaning and aura of protection.

Final RTR: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Iwdt KB said:

The first thing they will try is to make you think you are a jew. They always try this with pretty much everyone but hey no worries. If you are here you are here for a reason so just laugh at them when they try this.

Iwdt KB said:

And hey. If you want to be safe then never ever EVER let anyone know you are a Satanist. Ever. Okay? Now that's protection. Also the aura of protection has many benefits but above all else keep it a secret ok.

Iwdt KB said:

I came to Satan and Satanism not because I was open at that time, I came to Father Satan as a last resort. I got cursed while I was visiting the vatican, I never liked them.
After I did my dedication every went from bad to healthy and good.

Idk if becoming a satanist helps or hurts.

I'm probably gonna have to put a death spell on my father as he is going completely off the rails.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back