Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

North Korea eating dog meat.

The Chinese,Nepalese and other Asians also eat dog meat. Just as you eat cow meat, they eat dogs. They also eat a variety of different meat. Its not communism but their eating habits that has been since time immemorial.

In China, people in some areas not only eat dog meat, they even hold festivals to eat dog meat. Some people deliberately poison other people's pet dogs because they hate dogs and people who love dogs. Well, I live in China. My dog was poisoned a few years ago. :roll:
North koreans cannot use the Internet. Same with China, but we can use VPN. Even though they keep shutting down VPNS. :roll:

Horrible thing.... In China there is a specific dog breed which looks like akita/shiba and they breed it just to eat it. Fucking communist pieces of shit.

China has no custom of eating dog meat, except for a remote area called yulin. It has never been popular to eat dog meat. Neither I nor anyone I know has ever eaten dog meat, and there are no shops in my city to sell it. Chinese people don't eat dog like Europeans eat beef.
In ancient times, dogs were used for hunting and guarding houses. Dogs are not for food.
In China, we eat beef, pork, chicken, duck, goose, fish, shrimp and mutton. Other meats have never been popular. Don't be fooled by the media. :oops:

Aquarius said:
Horrible thing.... In China there is a specific dog breed which looks like akita/shiba and they breed it just to eat it. Fucking communist pieces of shit.
In most Chinese cities, there is no such dog breed for eating.Eating dogs is not a custom in China! Dog meat is a controversial issue in China. There's a lot of opposition to dog meat, a lot of people buying dogs from dog farms to save them. Some people are very cruel, while others are kind.+_+

Sahrot said:
Aquarius said:
In most Chinese cities, there is no such dog breed for eating.Eating dogs is not a custom in China! Dog meat is a controversial issue in China. There's a lot of opposition to dog meat, a lot of people buying dogs from dog farms to save them. Some people are very cruel, while others are kind.+_+
That’s good to know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back