Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Where is it better to live?

Lord Gray

I want to immigrate to a place that offers a better life. I need to change my life seriously. I hate poverty. Please consider my application and answer me. Which country do you recommend? USA, Germany, England, Canada, Australia? I want to settle down to live a normal life in a country that is not miserable.

Not that easy to emigrate to the usa if you’re not a citizen already.

Master Darkness said:
I want to immigrate to a place that offers a better life. I need to change my life seriously. I hate poverty. Please consider my application and answer me. Which country do you recommend? USA, Germany, England, Canada, Australia? I want to settle down to live a normal life in a country that is not miserable.
If you are poor you can make workings for money and abundance.
But the country won't change everything about poverty, poverty is in peoples soul put by the christianity. In some countries you have more money but you will also give more money and this won't make you more rich. But if you make your soul attract money, wealth and abundance you can get rich pretty much anywhere in the world. And also programing the subcounscious helps.

My cousins who is working not like me (i'm curently not working) talks about how he doesn't have money but he at least works and has an ok payment from what i know from my country but he has the christian beliefs that he is poor, also seeing him and people with holes and ripped pants (because this is the fashion here for some people) and so you can tell they have the subcounscious belief that "i am por".

Only you can decide on that.

I've moved around a bit and think it's better to settle and establish yourself.

Of course you need a place with opportunities.

Like my ex wife and I started in London first when we left South Africa.

We didn't get on with the rushed impersonal overcrowded vibe of London so moved out into the Suburbs of London.

When we divorced after 12 years I just took off to Scotland.

That wasn't researched by me. And I found Scotland very hard for lack of opportunities.

But I have my own place now and am settled in secure employment.

What I miss is the sun because Scotland can we well dark and dreary a lot of the time.

So I'd suggest the USA or Australia because you can get sun there.

I'd imagine there are cities with opportunities there and you could get a place with sun for your spiritual energy work.

Aquarius said:
You are right. Obviously I want to work spiritually to succeed. I applied for the DV Lottery for the green card for the USA. It was last October and the Check Status is from 6 May until 30 September of this year. I want to win this opportunity ... what spiritual work do you recommend?

Personal Growth said:

We didn't get on with the rushed impersonal overcrowded vibe of London so moved out into the Suburbs of London.

That wasn't researched by me. And I found Scotland very hard for lack of opportunities.

What I miss is the sun because Scotland can we well dark and dreary a lot of the time.

I'd imagine there are cities with opportunities there and you could get a place with sun for your spiritual energy work.
Thanks friend, I agree with you that it is very important to settle down and live a better life .... I am interested in the USA.

Catalincata94 said:
Master Darkness said:
But the country won't change everything about poverty, poverty is in peoples soul put by the christianity. In some countries you have more money but you will also give more money and this won't make you more rich. But if you make your soul attract money, wealth and abundance you can get rich pretty much anywhere in the world. And also programing the subcounscious helps.

My cousins who is working not like me (i'm curently not working) talks about how he doesn't have money but he at least works and has an ok payment from what i know from my country but he has the christian beliefs that he is poor, also seeing him and people with holes and ripped pants (because this is the fashion here for some people) and so you can tell they have the subcounscious belief that "i am por".
A question about money. Do you know some very powerful words of power? I mean, who is bringing money fast?

Master Darkness said:
Aquarius said:
You are right. Obviously I want to work spiritually to succeed. I applied for the DV Lottery for the green card for the USA. It was last October and the Check Status is from 6 May until 30 September of this year. I want to win this opportunity ... what spiritual work do you recommend?
You can raise energy and affirm that you won the green card lottery.

Master Darkness said:
Catalincata94 said:
Master Darkness said:

A question about money. Do you know some very powerful words of power? I mean, who is bringing money fast?
The best spells and words of power that i know and are good for money are on the money spells pdf on Satans library pdf on https://www.satanisgod.org/ or other options are Runes from The Runic Kabalah pdf on the same page.

Aquarius said:
Master Darkness said:
Aquarius said:
You can raise energy and affirm that you won the green card lottery.
You are definitely right. Thank you

Catalincata94 said:
Master Darkness said:
Catalincata94 said:

The best spells and words of power that i know and are good for money are on the money spells pdf on Satans library pdf on https://www.satanisgod.org/ or other options are Runes from The Runic Kabalah pdf on the same page.
Obviously I'm talking about our site and our Gods. I was referring to the magical operations that are a single blow. High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote on our JOS site that most magical operations are not a single blow. And it is obvious that to succeed in magic in one fell swoop or in any case, very quickly it takes a lot of power. The point is that I would like to use very powerful things and get fast.

Master Darkness said:
Personal Growth said:

Thanks friend, I agree with you that it is very important to settle down and live a better life .... I am interested in the USA.

Good for you I hope you enjoy it here and make your life better. I am very happy to hear that someone knowing the truth is likely to come here.

If you want you can do a freeing the soul working with munka or ansuz you can affirm something like

"I am completely and eternally free of all hang ups and obsticles regaurding wealth and money in a positive way for me" I am free to have as much money as I want"

Then do the money working.

Both the money mantra and freeing the soul instructions are here you can choose your own affirmation if you want this is just the one I personally used and had good results.

https://eridu666.webs.com/Words-of-Power.htm

The Jupiter Square would work greatly to help you in this case as Jupiter rules all foregn Nations as well as luck and prosperity but in your case id strongly advise you to wait till its not retrograde as I wouldnt know for sure the effect that would have on anything.

You can also do runes and magick till augest when Jupiter is direct affirming your success.

Master Darkness said:

I personally have not traveled outside the usa so I cannot give more info on other places but I forgot to add be aware if you move into apparently a lot places in southern part of this country and a few places up north too there are some very strongly xtian areas though I am sure you are aware of this. Do some research before you decide where you are going I dont think you want to end up in the middle of that. Although things are greatly improving here you really need to research it. I know yeah its all probably better than where your from its just something you will end up hating later if you move to the wrong place. Try to go for a place with more positive energy I know there are few all over various places I have traveled around but there are also some places here that have very negative energy too.

Just wanted to add that.

Master Darkness said:
Remember it's not possible for anyone to build a giant tall tower all at once. The only way to do it is to place down a few bricks every day for a long time until the tower grows. At first the person is not strong enough to carry and place more than just a couple bricks. But as they do this work for days/weeks/months/years continuously, they keep getting stronger so now they can carry and place more and more bricks down each day. And eventually the whole tower is built! But nobody would be strong enough to able to build the whole giant tower all at once in just one day!

slyscorpion said:
Master Darkness said:
Personal Growth said:

Good for you I hope you enjoy it here and make your life better. I am very happy to hear that someone knowing the truth is likely to come here.

If you want you can do a freeing the soul working with munka or ansuz you can affirm something like

"I am completely and eternally free of all hang ups and obsticles regaurding wealth and money in a positive way for me" I am free to have as much money as I want"

Then do the money working.

Both the money mantra and freeing the soul instructions are here you can choose your own affirmation if you want this is just the one I personally used and had good results.

https://eridu666.webs.com/Words-of-Power.htm

The Jupiter Square would work greatly to help you in this case as Jupiter rules all foregn Nations as well as luck and prosperity but in your case id strongly advise you to wait till its not retrograde as I wouldnt know for sure the effect that would have on anything.

You can also do runes and magick till augest when Jupiter is direct affirming your success.
Thank you very much, I will do my best.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Master Darkness said:
Remember it's not possible for anyone to build a giant tall tower all at once. The only way to do it is to place down a few bricks every day for a long time until the tower grows. At first the person is not strong enough to carry and place more than just a couple bricks. But as they do this work for days/weeks/months/years continuously, they keep getting stronger so now they can carry and place more and more bricks down each day. And eventually the whole tower is built! But nobody would be strong enough to able to build the whole giant tower all at once in just one day!
Ol Argedco Luciftias, you must know that I am improving in every sense. Now I have two fundamental goals ... to become a god and at the same time fight for our Gods. First I must become a God and then I want to create a race of divine creatures ... The Creation is wonderful. You who are true Satanists like me on this forum are my family. Without you, for me this planet full of ignorant people would be unlivable. I hate those damned enemies who did this damnation to us. They must pay. War they wanted, war they had. We must take revenge. We have to win. We have to do things perfectly. HAIL SATAN!

Master Darkness said:
Catalincata94 said:
Master Darkness said:
Obviously I'm talking about our site and our Gods. I was referring to the magical operations that are a single blow. High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote on our JOS site that most magical operations are not a single blow. And it is obvious that to succeed in magic in one fell swoop or in any case, very quickly it takes a lot of power. The point is that I would like to use very powerful things and get fast.
There is no fast solution if you are not a really powerful SS, you need to have patience this is how it works in SS.

slyscorpion said:
Master Darkness said:

I personally have not traveled outside the usa so I cannot give more info on other places but I forgot to add be aware if you move into apparently a lot places in southern part of this country and a few places up north too there are some very strongly xtian areas though I am sure you are aware of this. Do some research before you decide where you are going I dont think you want to end up in the middle of that. Although things are greatly improving here you really need to research it. I know yeah its all probably better than where your from its just something you will end up hating later if you move to the wrong place. Try to go for a place with more positive energy I know there are few all over various places I have traveled around but there are also some places here that have very negative energy too.

Just wanted to add that.

I used to work in a call centre calling the companies customers in the USA.

My area to call was Illinois and Ohio. Now I've never been to the states. And that looked a bit in the centre of the States.

I think that must be a nice patch as the people came across really calm, friendly and sincere. I used to think what a lovely place those two must be.

But then there were guys that used to call Jew York. And they were always moaning about how rude and insencere the people in Jew York were. How they could just swear at you and hang up.

So from that presumption I'd imagine Jew York is hustle and bustle cold and heartless materialistic big city.

But you cannot just pack your bags and go somewhere. You need to sort out accommodation and employment first.

It's a big decision and a lot of research and planning needs to be done.

For me Scotland may be poorer and I did have some hard knocks because it's still quite racist.

Some people have white on white racism because of the high unemployment and the foreigner stealing a job thought.

It's also still secular in that you could be hated for liking the wrong football team. And neighbours that are Catholics or Protestants hate each other because of the different sect of religion followed.

But suffering the harsh climate aside. I'm happy because of the feel of the place.

It isn't too multicultural yet and that creates a sense of harmony and peace.

But from my experience I'd say life is not a game. You must not gamble because it's your life.

I had no one to fall on and found money is like your blood.

You cannot live without your blood. And you cannot live without money.

A person disrespects money until it's not there and then he will find he will do anything to get it. He will work himself into the ground for it.

I talk from experience and burned myself out and suffered the exhaustion from over working.

So have a healthy relationship with money. Do spend some of it.

But always keep yourself right with money.

Get your income sorted before you come and have backup plans.

I landed up walking around and going into every place to see what companies might be in there and what they did because I was looking for work.

I was physically thrown out by security. And people were well hard. I thought they can see I'm down so they kick you when you're down.

I told myself I'm strong and will push and do whatever it takes to survive.

I succeeded and am in the Pound Seats now.

But you don't want to get into the situation I had to go through.

So get accommodation and employment sorted first.

I caused my dilemma by believing in myself. But I just jumped in my car and drove right across the UK to start afresh with no job. Only a car to live in but I had did have lots of money which I used all of to just survive.

So be planned and prepared. I landed up bad but the Gods put me very nicely back on my feet.

Don't be too confident. Your positivity must be based on something tangible.

Personal Growth said:
slyscorpion said:
Master Darkness said:

Just wanted to add that.

My area to call was Illinois and Ohio. Now I've never been to the states. And that looked a bit in the centre of the States.

I think that must be a nice patch as the people came across really calm, friendly and sincere. I used to think what a lovely place those two must be.

But then there were guys that used to call Jew York. And they were always moaning about how rude and insencere the people in Jew York were. How they could just swear at you and hang up.

So from that presumption I'd imagine Jew York is hustle and bustle cold and heartless materialistic big city.

But you cannot just pack your bags and go somewhere. You need to sort out accommodation and employment first.

For me Scotland may be poorer and I did have some hard knocks because it's still quite racist.

Some people have white on white racism because of the high unemployment and the foreigner stealing a job thought.

It's also still secular in that you could be hated for liking the wrong football team. And neighbours that are Catholics or Protestants hate each other because of the different sect of religion followed.

But suffering the harsh climate aside. I'm happy because of the feel of the place.

But from my experience I'd say life is not a game. You must not gamble because it's your life.

A person disrespects money until it's not there and then he will find he will do anything to get it. He will work himself into the ground for it.

I talk from experience and burned myself out and suffered the exhaustion from over working.

I landed up walking around and going into every place to see what companies might be in there and what they did because I was looking for work.

I was physically thrown out by security. And people were well hard. I thought they can see I'm down so they kick you when you're down.

I caused my dilemma by believing in myself. But I just jumped in my car and drove right across the UK to start afresh with no job. Only a car to live in but I had did have lots of money which I used all of to just survive.

So be planned and prepared. I landed up bad but the Gods put me very nicely back on my feet.

I don't have to take this thing lightly. It's not a game. I have to study and plan this very well. Thanks to all of you guys, you are wonderful.

Personal Growth said:
slyscorpion said:
Master Darkness said:

Just wanted to add that.

Jew York yeah your about right interestingly I went on vacation there with my school class. I don't remember a lot about it but I didn't really per say get a good feeling from anything at all there was this energy around that was just very cold and negative. I was the only one who really wasn't all that impressed by the place in actuality I was kind of fearful of it and just wanted to go home lol

Michigan too at least if you avoid the urban stupidity (drugs and crime and low IQ xtianity) places btw the people are really nice that is not far from where you were calling people.

I think this person btw has a good idea about what to do and your right this does require a lot of thought and if this is who I think it is I am glad I was wrong in thinking for sure they must be a Jew and that they are trying to get rid of the enemy programming.

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
slyscorpion said:
Personal Growth said:

Jew York yeah your about right interestingly I went on vacation there with my school class. I don't remember a lot about it but I didn't really per say get a good feeling from anything at all there was this energy around that was just very cold and negative. I was the only one who really wasn't all that impressed by the place in actuality I was kind of fearful of it and just wanted to go home lol

Michigan too at least if you avoid the urban stupidity (drugs and crime and low IQ xtianity) places btw the people are really nice that is not far from where you were calling people.

I think this person btw has a good idea about what to do and your right this does require a lot of thought and if this is who I think it is I am glad I was wrong in thinking for sure they must be a Jew and that they are trying to get rid of the enemy programming.

I lived in this area for most my life and while most gentiles are pleasant here, Satanism is not accepted, and even wiccans are evil to the inhabitants found 'round these corn fields. Satanist can get fired from jobs/denied work if employers find out or people complain (I work retail, it does happen despite laws). Vast numbers of kikes and addicts, especially meth. Rural areas are worse than towns and cities, but living expenses are much cheaper than anywhere else in the US. I'd reccommend either Michigan or Illinois over Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky or Tennessee. The last four are highly xian and enforce anti-life laws like the one they just put down in Ohio against women's bodily autonomy (a constitutional and Satan-given right to all). Illinois is your best option of them all for our lifestyle.

Southern Illinois is just like what you said about your own area some places though I used to chat with someone that lived down there online.

Anyways in Michigan do some research you will find about 3 or 4 little areas where you wouldnt be bothered at all for your beliefs likely and it would be easy to say your a pagan or Athiest or something etc (athough still I wouldnt know if its safe to openly be Satanic) i dont really want to go into that as I dont want someone figuring out where I am.

This is the only reason I havent left even though I hate the weather and want to move to some place like Tennessee is I really dont want to deal with all the xtian bullshit I know about what this poster is saying cause I did research on it.

I figure I wait 3 or 4 years and it will be better where I want to go but I can wait it out.

However there are also some places that are very strongly xtian in some cases maybe just as bad as the buybull belt in my State and have a lot of drug problems and the like. So be careful. I have traveled and lived all around different places here.

I just wanted to post that.

I dont know about Illinois much but I used to have a friend who I chatted with that lived in the southern part it was incredably pushy xtian like and a lot of bad energy. So do research there too.

Lol little areas what I mean is they are cities (one is a smaller town) wierd auto correct or something it added the word little to areas sorry.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back