Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Awkward dream...

Bravera

Had a dream I woke up in Israel, some jew was demanding me something like I was his slave, had a knife in his hand, I wasnt fearful, but I noticed I lacked knowledge to stop him if he charged me...
(What do yall recommend for home self defense training?)
In the dream he dropped the knife, I immediately turned and left...

I wound up in some market area surrounded by random people, some ive met in my past, very shady people...
Someone was asking me if everything was ok, and I was very clearly out of my element and did not want to go inside, but some group of familiar faces assisted in my travels into this creepy rabbit hole...

I ended up in some apartment room, were I was just trying to find a way back home, he offered me food, suddenly a troop of military Israelies entered the home and started emptying everyones pockets, I was concerned cuz I noticed my black book was in my pocket, I followed someone into the restroom, and one of the military fools came in, Somehow we procceeded to burn him into like a "tiny burnt poppet"...
A medic comes in to check on us.. they dont notice the missing soldier..

The scene jumps to a firefight were from first person view someone is just laying out tons of infantry, I scream something like, "Lets go, fuck them up"...

The end...
----
So yea my main concern is, This jew with the knife was clearly bigger than me, and logically I would be frightened, but in this case I wasnt..
I want to start self defense training, preferably from home, what do yall recommend?

You will learn nothing practicing by home, you need to train with other people for martial arts.

My dreams have been quite weird lately aswell.

Little greys, ufo, rainbow beings, etc....

Last night was rough til like 5am.

Aquarius said:
You will learn nothing practicing by home, you need to train with other people for martial arts.

In these situations these fucked up dreams have NOTHING to do with our lives or how we should base them.

If this was the case I should be manning an 88...again... to shoot the UFOs down outta my dreams.

The only dreams we should use to our advantage are dreams that are helpful to us and or obtainable.

If the OP thinks he needs to learn self defense, than all the power to him. But he should not be interperting these weird dreams and applying them to his personal life.

Because at the end of the day that's all these dreams are, they are fucked up.

Bravera said:
Had a dream I woke up in Israel, some jew was demanding me something like I was his slave, had a knife in his hand, I wasnt fearful, but I noticed I lacked knowledge to stop him if he charged me...
(What do yall recommend for home self defense training?)
In the dream he dropped the knife, I immediately turned and left...

I wound up in some market area surrounded by random people, some ive met in my past, very shady people...
Someone was asking me if everything was ok, and I was very clearly out of my element and did not want to go inside, but some group of familiar faces assisted in my travels into this creepy rabbit hole...

I ended up in some apartment room, were I was just trying to find a way back home, he offered me food, suddenly a troop of military Israelies entered the home and started emptying everyones pockets, I was concerned cuz I noticed my black book was in my pocket, I followed someone into the restroom, and one of the military fools came in, Somehow we procceeded to burn him into like a "tiny burnt poppet"...
A medic comes in to check on us.. they dont notice the missing soldier..

The scene jumps to a firefight were from first person view someone is just laying out tons of infantry, I scream something like, "Lets go, fuck them up"...

The end...
----
So yea my main concern is, This jew with the knife was clearly bigger than me, and logically I would be frightened, but in this case I wasnt..
I want to start self defense training, preferably from home, what do yall recommend?

Allow me to explain. Your dream has sweet blue bugger all to do with physical self defense. It's actually about you spiritual abilities. Notice how the Jews are trying to ban the use or even the everyday display of the runes? You need to practice how to bind someone how to curse and how to defend and perhaps some light healing. Rtr is truely fantastic but is that any excuse not to be well practiced at the arts? No it isn't. Above all else rtr and keep your identity a secret. This is not a joke friend.

StraitShot47 said:
Aquarius said:

In these situations these fucked up dreams have NOTHING to do with our lives or how we should base them.

If this was the case I should be manning an 88...again... to shoot the UFOs down outta my dreams.

The only dreams we should use to our advantage are dreams that are helpful to us and or obtainable.

If the OP thinks he needs to learn self defense, than all the power to him. But he should not be interperting these weird dreams and applying them to his personal life.

I dont entirely agree with this, for one dreams can reflect your past lives and or your fears among many other things. we can learn from dreams even when you think its not something you can learn from.

In this case it could be a mix between past memories, fears, imigination. one thing here thats of concern is that he felt powerless at the moment he was confronted with an enemy, this is purely because he lacks the courage,knowhow, experience in that field. if he thinks that he would feel more comfortable knowing he could defend himself against something like this, i would say go do that go and learn how to fight and/or defend yourself. this will give him more confidence wich is very importand to have.

Dreams can be very real and tell you something thats about to come or tell you that you are worrying to much about something. accepting the fears is in my opinion very important, you cannot and should not turn you back to it instead you should acknoledge it and destroy it by facing it.

and about the last part you said that dreams are fucked up.... you dont know what you are talking about, dreams are the most wonderfull things you can have. besides showing you your repressed worries and such its a place you can make your own and just have the most wonderfull things happen to you, but to be able to form your dreams you have acknoledge you fears and deal with them with confidence. if you dont have the confidence or resolve you might get to hate dreaming in a whole.

BTW Bravera if you are going on selfdefence then dont do it at your own home go out and find a teacher this will help you immensely.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Sounds like there's some of your past life memories in there! You were a soldier in a war.

Ive deffinitely always had intense fascination with Warriors and a deep respect for soldiers, Id love to join the military, but I am still unsure if nows the correct time, im focusing alot of my time on spiritual advancement..

I thought that came to my head yesterday while meditating on my third eye, its very possible my Xian upbringing has caused a binding of my third eye, and this is why its been so difficult to advance my astral senses.

I have over the years memories of being in a war, a close comrade who I recognize as my big brother in my dreams. The way me and him always compete and lift each other up, I have a deep respect for him my whole life, like the father I never had..
Interestingly me and my two brothers have a birthmark all at the same location

StraitShot47 said:
Aquarius said:

My dreams have since ive become an SS, very strong signs...

For example, I was campin on a mountain one night, I dreamt of a Tornado, the very next day a tornado hits the exact area I was dreaming at, this is in a location that says they havent had a tornado for like 100 years..

Another example, I got into an argument with my mothers bf in a dream, the very next day, sure enough, I somehow manage to run into this individual, and he blows up on me because I told him not to tell me to shutup.. fucking power hungry losers cant even handle someone demanding a little respect -_-

I will always take my dreams seriously to a certain extent, Its a step towards awakening my astral senses if I study and attempt to understand them.

Cro666 said:
StraitShot47 said:
Aquarius said:

I dont entirely agree with this, for one dreams can reflect your past lives and or your fears among many other things. we can learn from dreams even when you think its not something you can learn from.

In this case it could be a mix between past memories, fears, imigination. one thing here thats of concern is that he felt powerless at the moment he was confronted with an enemy, this is purely because he lacks the courage,knowhow, experience in that field. if he thinks that he would feel more comfortable knowing he could defend himself against something like this, i would say go do that go and learn how to fight and/or defend yourself. this will give him more confidence wich is very importand to have.

Dreams can be very real and tell you something thats about to come or tell you that you are worrying to much about something. accepting the fears is in my opinion very important, you cannot and should not turn you back to it instead you should acknoledge it and destroy it by facing it.

and about the last part you said that dreams are fucked up.... you dont know what you are talking about, dreams are the most wonderfull things you can have. besides showing you your repressed worries and such its a place you can make your own and just have the most wonderfull things happen to you, but to be able to form your dreams you have acknoledge you fears and deal with them with confidence. if you dont have the confidence or resolve you might get to hate dreaming in a whole.

BTW Bravera if you are going on selfdefence then dont do it at your own home go out and find a teacher this will help you immensely.

I don't think English is your first language.

I didn't say dreams are fucked up, I said dreams with Jews in it trying to kill you is a fucked up dream not worth the interpretation.

Bravera said:
StraitShot47 said:
Aquarius said:

For example, I was campin on a mountain one night, I dreamt of a Tornado, the very next day a tornado hits the exact area I was dreaming at, this is in a location that says they havent had a tornado for like 100 years..

Another example, I got into an argument with my mothers bf in a dream, the very next day, sure enough, I somehow manage to run into this individual, and he blows up on me because I told him not to tell me to shutup.. fucking power hungry losers cant even handle someone demanding a little respect -_-

I will always take my dreams seriously to a certain extent, Its a step towards awakening my astral senses if I study and attempt to understand them.

Theres been plenty of times where I had short and blurry dreams about certain things happening, and then these things actually happen in real life. I guess dreams can be strongly connected to our psychic senses and sometimes tell us about future events that are going to happen.
This kind of thing has happened to me atleast 3 times now and at first it freaked me out, but I also took it as a good sign that my psychic senses and abilities were starting to develop pretty good.

StraitShot47 said:
Cro666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

I don't think English is your first language.

I didn't say dreams are fucked up, I said dreams with Jews in it trying to kill you is a fucked up dream not worth the interpretation.

Its worth it to me, Obviously its best if I interpret it myself, as I know myself best, but I choose to post about the dream here due to the nature of it.

Sun said:
Bravera said:
StraitShot47 said:

Theres been plenty of times where I had short and blurry dreams about certain things happening, and then these things actually happen in real life. I guess dreams can be strongly connected to our psychic senses and sometimes tell us about future events that are going to happen.
This kind of thing has happened to me atleast 3 times now and at first it freaked me out, but I also took it as a good sign that my psychic senses and abilities were starting to develop pretty good.

I hate to burst your bubble, but their are no future reading abilities to be had. Yes, for one's own limited view you will be able to foresee things that you know ALL or most of the variables involved.

Like if your going to burn your toast or stub your toe, or have a family member die.

But in the case of a galactic invasion, like the ones we found ourselves in, they can not and did not foresee it.

We would not be in the situation we are now if future telling was a thing.

StraitShot47 said:
Sun said:
Bravera said:

I hate to burst your bubble, but their are no future reading abilities to be had. Yes, for one's own limited view you will be able to foresee things that you know ALL or most of the variables involved.

Like if your going to burn your toast or stub your toe, or have a family member die.

But in the case of a galactic invasion, like the ones we found ourselves in, they can not and did not foresee it.

Don't project your own limited mindset into other people, just because you don't entirely understand the Gods and what happened thousands of years ago doesent mean that something is not possible.

StraitShot47 said:

I hate to burst your bubble, but you're wrong in many areas.

Have you ever heard of this word.......it's called divination?
Astrology is one such tool of divination and it can be used to predict future events.

Dreams don't always come from one's self, our gods can affect our dreams, so too can the enemy as well other astral entities.

As for the galactic invasion our gods most likely DID foresee it, foreseeing something and not being able to stop something are 2 different things.

This future seeing crap really needs to get nipped in the butt right now.

I'm sure there will people like this before we got fucked. Saying "oh we don't need a space force." "We don't need to map our galaxy!" "We don't need to have outposts." "who wants to spend 10 years away in Space?" "We're Gods, we can astrally protect our galaxy!" "We have astrology!"

These type of Gods will hold NO leadership roles in the coming future.

StraitShot47 said:

I'm sure there will people like this before we got fucked. Saying "oh we don't need a space force." "We don't need to map our galaxy!" "We don't need to have outposts." "who wants to spend 10 years away in Space?" "We're Gods, we can astrally protect our galaxy!" "We have astrology!"

"She causes one to have prophetic dreams and/or visions about the future and gives insight into the unknown."
You know who that description is from right?
It's from Astarte, you know.......1 of the 4 crowned prince/ss of Hell aka the literal highest rank there is.....

You can also go here:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html
and see the 13 other Gods listed that specialize in foretelling the future.

"He is an expert on the planets, constellations and astrology."
You know who that description is from right?
It's from Azazel, you know.......1 of the 4 crowned prince/ss of Hell aka the literal highest rank there is.....

And do try not to forget about Asmodeus... the chief astrologer of Hell...... who also carries the title "King of Demons"

Astrology and foretelling the future accurately takes a lot skill and competence so i can see why someone like you would refer to it as 'crap'

Read this site:
https://www.satanisgod.org/
so perhaps you'll actually know what you're saying next time.

Dreams might or might not be something or anything relevant. People should refrain from saying "It is this, it is not that". We can't know if any dream is anything significant and important or if they are not anything at all, and we can only give some ideas. You have to interpret dreams yourself and decide if they have any meaning or if they are just nonsense dreams with nothing important nor significant at all.

Rook said:
As for the galactic invasion our gods most likely DID foresee it, foreseeing something and not being able to stop something are 2 different things.

If I remember correctly, can't seem to find it on search. But it's been stated that as far back as 14,000-maybe-15,000 years ago our spiritually advanced cast of people a long with the Gods witnessed the future as not so bright for us.

Unfortunately the enemy destroyed a lot of the information to make it seem like this is the way the Universe works and the Earth works that way since day one.

In other words they destroyed the information to make sure; Goyim levels of knowing are non-existent.

It's kinda similar to how the enemy destroyed so much history on Lilith and whatever remained is just lucky to be put forth. Considering how important Lilith was to the human race.

In reality not even the Gods could stop what was coming and they sure had plenty of warning signs. If I remember correctly one of them being the emergence of a lot of negativity coming down and the grids of the enemy coming down.

I've said this before but whatever happened to alert the enemy to the human race and the Gods especially considering how forefront Gods where both astrally and physically. It seems to me like many enemy sphincters tightened up upon delving into us humans and seeing our capacity and being another civilization against them.

Like Mageson said in the future Space Marines and Space conquest. Unfortunately we could have been doing that a lot sooner if it weren't for the enemy reptards and greys and the (((tribesmen))). Now the Gods have to deal with the headache of humanity, now enriched with retardation, stupidity, and ignorance. I kinda feel sorry for the Gods having to clean up the mess the enemy has and still doing.

It ' s the holidays of Jews : 2 June Yom Yerushalayim , 4 June Rosh Chodesh Sivan ,
8 June Erev Shavuot , 9 June Shavuot I , 10 June Shavuot II .

I hope You have understand what I mean ! :) Have a nice Day !

Gear88 said:
Rook said:

If I remember correctly, can't seem to find it on search. But it's been stated that as far back as 14,000-maybe-15,000 years ago our spiritually advanced cast of people a long with the Gods witnessed the future as not so bright for us.

Unfortunately the enemy destroyed a lot of the information to make it seem like this is the way the Universe works and the Earth works that way since day one.

In other words they destroyed the information to make sure; Goyim levels of knowing are non-existent.

It's kinda similar to how the enemy destroyed so much history on Lilith and whatever remained is just lucky to be put forth. Considering how important Lilith was to the human race.

In reality not even the Gods could stop what was coming and they sure had plenty of warning signs. If I remember correctly one of them being the emergence of a lot of negativity coming down and the grids of the enemy coming down.

I've said this before but whatever happened to alert the enemy to the human race and the Gods especially considering how forefront Gods where both astrally and physically. It seems to me like many enemy sphincters tightened up upon delving into us humans and seeing our capacity and being another civilization against them.

Like Mageson said in the future Space Marines and Space conquest. Unfortunately we could have been doing that a lot sooner if it weren't for the enemy reptards and greys and the (((tribesmen))). Now the Gods have to deal with the headache of humanity, now enriched with retardation, stupidity, and ignorance. I kinda feel sorry for the Gods having to clean up the mess the enemy has and still doing.

I feel bad for the Gods too, as you can see above the deferments are already starting.

Gear88 said:
Rook said:
The universe needs to be kept in balance, war at some point seems to be an inevitability.

Fortunately we never lost the war, it's been going on ever since and we're about to finish it.
And this is most likely due to the fact that our gods had foreseen this.

You remember the legacy of Kek that HPmageson reposted not long ago, it's also said that the enemy put a barrier around the world to psychically cut us of from anything beyond Earth and then proceeded to destroy all knowledge immediately after that like you said.

But the knowledge survived, like the mythology of the gods actually being allegories to spiritual advancement,
And the roman pantheon of gods that are named of the planets and possessing traits of the planets they're named after, which undoubtedly preserved astrological information.

Writing Allegories in stone(hieroglyphs) so that it's preserved in time, like the legacy of kek i'm sure they're more events that they 'seeded' or in other words set in motion a long time ago to aids us in the future, Satan also embedded the kundalini in us, it's also highly possible that he may have embedded more things into us to specifically aid us in the future that we're in now.

The gods always seem to have been steps ahead of the enemy despite having been cut off from us, which why i think it's highly possible that they did foresee this and had planned for it.

Gear88 said:
It's unfortunate, but no point in feeling sorry, if you care then you'd be working to make it less of a headache for them.

I had also a few days ago a weird dream. I remember something told me about Wolfenstein. I wasn't playing the game, I was in the game myself with 3 other people (I don't remember who). I reached a point where I could either go forward, either there was a white side door with a code locker. Somehow I figured out which was the code, I opened the door and there was a short walkway to a portal covered by a kind of black plasma. I passed in and I was teleported instantly next to a kind of cantine or something, a small square room. I've seen there like 10 people. Out of them 7 were black (not Kalergi mullato, but people from the black race) and 3 whites or something like this. All of them were very sad. I went outside and in front of me was a kind of park and straight in front of me at a few meters away there was a drone with a 360 degrees round camera which was flying and recording us. The same "something" (not a voice) told me that the city was New York.

I think these are just thought from the unconscious mind based on what we consciously read, see, feel, experience, believe etc, is nothing serious in these dreams (especially that all the dreams I have are such crazy and utopic). Everything is recorded in the unconscious mind. There are indeed the premonitory dreams but I assume that they feel different than normal ones.

Guys, talking from personal experience, for any dream interpretations I highly encourage you to go at the HP HC. Only if you feel that is really serious for you to understand it and you want a serious/valid input

I don't know how he does it, but he interpreted a dream for me extremely well. I mean, I couldn't believe it.

I had a weird dream too:
20 years in the future when the Gods come back I see Father telling us we're finally saved, then there is a transition where I see Hitler with long blonde hair in an old television saying that they're back.

StraitShot47 said:

I do kinda agree this involves knowing or becoming aware of the variables (or at least a part of them, enough to identify a pattern). But this doesn't prove in anyway that the ability to foresee the future is fake.

When you see the future in a dream, and when this isn't induced by the Gods, your subconscious mind picks up on astral currents connected to that event and translates this into a dream. This can range from very accurate images being displayed, to a more vague or "unrelated" symbolic imagery but with a clear inner sense of that which is going to happen; that is to say, during the dream or when you wake up, you "know" that what you saw in the dream means "this" or "that". Is this sort of thing entirely different from suddenly knowing you burnt your toast? I'd say it's different only in degree. In the case of the toast (why won't you have one of those toasters with an integrated timer, is beyond me lol) you consciously know the variables. In the case of the profetic dream, your subconscious mind picks up on the variables and translates them to your conscious mind via accurate or symbolic images during a dream. When the person is more advanced, premonitions can occur in plain daylight while they're about their business. In this instance too, it's the subconscious mind which picks up on these currents (variables) and translates them instantly to the conscious eyes.

In the case of foretelling the future by means of Astrology or the Tarot, the variables are in the astrological maps or in the spreading of the cards. These are interpreted more or less accurately, depending on how advance the reader is. By this I mean to say, they're not some hocus-pocus business, but when properly studied and applied, they're as scientific as the foretelling of the weather, days or even weeks in advance (and more accurately than that, for sure). The reason we see them as supernatural is because we've been deprived of them for millennia. If humans were deprived of their ability to smell, it would seem supernatural if someone could tell a rose from a jasmine flower just by bringing them closer to the nose while blindfolded.

When it comes to the Gods and the galactic invasions; invasions don't happen instantly and outta nothing. They take time to prepare and execute. This generates and projects energy which can be picked up easily by the Gods. How many times didn't you just "know" a certain person was going to call or text you? Out of the blues you had a clear impression about that specific friend or family member, and 5 seconds later s/he is sending you a text. This is the same thing. That friend, in the process of getting in touch with you, generated energy and projected it towards you. And your mind picked up on it. Now think about how much energy an invasion generates. Even tho I'm sure they'd have means of concealing things, still, taking beings such as the Gods by complete surprise is unfathomable.

And yet future (up to a certain point) is not set in stone. This is getting a bit long. If certain energies or undertakings are not interfered with, they'll bring about events in accordance with their nature. But if they're met with proper resistance, they can be cancelled out. You can clearly see this with astrology. If a very bad Saturn transit is on the horizon threatening to wreck havoc on an individual, and the person in cause becomes aware of this and builds up a very strong aura of protection, s/he can go unscratched through this. So although you could foresee the bad times, they weren't set in stone and could still be altered.

StraitShot47 said:

This is in the second place of the most retarded things I've read today, the first place goes to the girl who thinks Satan has sex with her.....

StraitShot47 said:
Easy, tiger! Rawr!
nipped in the bud*

I'd just like to repeat what
ThomaSsS said:
said. That was very well-explained, and you helped me realise something in a different way - that, as I say, the Physical realm is so ssllooww, always lagging behind the Astral realm, and when we have premonitions (as opposed to "prophesies", which, from what I've seen, tend to be vague nonsense which can be interpreted any number of arbitrary, subjective ways) we are connecting with the currents of what is happening already in the Astral before it 'comes down' into the Physical. To further this, I extrapolate that the higher your vibration, the higher, further, deeper, wider... your ability to interpret "future" events (which are in the Astral already before they 'come down' to the Physical) and more accurately.

It's like ripples of a stone thrown in a pond with a plumb line on a boat, or the sensitivity of instruments able to tell the slight changes in the brightness or dimness of a star as an object passes between that star and the observing camera/telescope, which regular Physical/Biological eyes can't detect. This analogy also recalls what I say about technology being like a Physical version of Spirituality - our Astral senses and understandings and abilities can sense much, much more.

Aquarius said:
StraitShot47 said:

This is in the second place of the most retarded things I've read today, the first place goes to the girl who thinks Satan has sex with her.....

That cut me deep.

StraitShot47 said:
Aquarius said:
StraitShot47 said:

That cut me deep.
lolz

Speaking of awkward dreams, the past two nights I've had dreams with black people in them.

That's a first for me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back