Romania and the political, moral, social situation

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Sabazios
Posts: 121

Re: Romania and the political, moral, social situation

Postby Sabazios » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:08 am

Stormblood wrote:I'm sorry about the situation. Yet, as far as I know, Romania has some spiritually gifted people. My stepmother is from there and she has prophetic dreams. Her sister is uncanny at reading cards. They are not aware where this abilities come from but, nevertheless, they have them which gives us hope for a Satanic Renaissance in Romania.


Indeed, there are some who are gifted,my father's aunties where quite good at cursing, yet as far as I knew it was still under some xian way of thinking(like praying to yhvh and doing candle spells). As both of them were xians and quite deep in it. The evil-eye is something quite frequent too, also healings and some spells are not so unusual for older generations.
Hail Satan!

BlueLight
Posts: 200

Re: Romania and the political, moral, social situation

Postby BlueLight » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:57 pm

On a second thought, you know there's something really fucking wrong if prisons have better conditions than uni dorms. Like...

It's not as if they're trying to dumb down the population or anything similar to that.

The showers are a nightmare. And taking a shower when there's hot water is a real gamble.

But there are quite a few students who come here to actually study and do something with their lives - and watching them go through this gives me a huge sense of motivation. And there is a certain unity in this type of dorms. I only thank Father Satan that I have damn nice roommates. That's ridiculously to happen rare when you share the room with four other girls.

I do believe this is a very important process when it comes to actually become an adult. I've already started feeling more responsible and, shockingly, I'm taking more care of myself now than I was at home. You can't afford the luxury to sit down and procrastinate or be lazy when most days you have classes from 8 am to 8 pm with brief breaks. Which makes the rest even sweeter when you can finally sit down and relax.

At least we have good and cheap food at the mess hall in our campus.

User avatar
Sabazios
Posts: 121

Re: Romania and the political, moral, social situation

Postby Sabazios » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:24 pm

BlueLight wrote:On a second thought, you know there's something really fucking wrong if prisons have better conditions than uni dorms. Like...

It's not as if they're trying to dumb down the population or anything similar to that.

The showers are a nightmare. And taking a shower when there's hot water is a real gamble.

But there are quite a few students who come here to actually study and do something with their lives - and watching them go through this gives me a huge sense of motivation. And there is a certain unity in this type of dorms. I only thank Father Satan that I have damn nice roommates. That's ridiculously to happen rare when you share the room with four other girls.

I do believe this is a very important process when it comes to actually become an adult. I've already started feeling more responsible and, shockingly, I'm taking more care of myself now than I was at home. You can't afford the luxury to sit down and procrastinate or be lazy when most days you have classes from 8 am to 8 pm with brief breaks. Which makes the rest even sweeter when you can finally sit down and relax.

At least we have good and cheap food at the mess hall in our campus.

Well sister... jEwrope doesn't need smart people. I remember four years ago when you needed at least to have the highschool to work in markets. One year ago looking again at the same jobs the requirements got lower, only with the gimnazium needed. And instead about prisons... well whites are quite welcomed there. So it's no wonder why they make prisons to have better conditions. One reason is because as I said above, they don't need smart whites, and I'd say that you are wrong with that statement that they are not trying to dumb the population... in schools and highschools it's exactly the opposite, for jobs it's getting quite clear. And secondly I've heard some people say that they rob only to be caught to get in prisons, under the next sentence''I get a roof to live under, and free food''. So...
Hail Satan!

BlueLight
Posts: 200

Re: Romania and the political, moral, social situation

Postby BlueLight » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:42 pm

Sabazios wrote:
BlueLight wrote:On a second thought, you know there's something really fucking wrong if prisons have better conditions than uni dorms. Like...

It's not as if they're trying to dumb down the population or anything similar to that.

The showers are a nightmare. And taking a shower when there's hot water is a real gamble.

But there are quite a few students who come here to actually study and do something with their lives - and watching them go through this gives me a huge sense of motivation. And there is a certain unity in this type of dorms. I only thank Father Satan that I have damn nice roommates. That's ridiculously to happen rare when you share the room with four other girls.

I do believe this is a very important process when it comes to actually become an adult. I've already started feeling more responsible and, shockingly, I'm taking more care of myself now than I was at home. You can't afford the luxury to sit down and procrastinate or be lazy when most days you have classes from 8 am to 8 pm with brief breaks. Which makes the rest even sweeter when you can finally sit down and relax.

At least we have good and cheap food at the mess hall in our campus.

Well sister... jEwrope doesn't need smart people. I remember four years ago when you needed at least to have the highschool to work in markets. One year ago looking again at the same jobs the requirements got lower, only with the gimnazium needed. And instead about prisons... well whites are quite welcomed there. So it's no wonder why they make prisons to have better conditions. One reason is because as I said above, they don't need smart whites, and I'd say that you are wrong with that statement that they are not trying to dumb the population... in schools and highschools it's exactly the opposite, for jobs it's getting quite clear. And secondly I've heard some people say that they rob only to be caught to get in prisons, under the next sentence''I get a roof to live under, and free food''. So...


I was a bit sarcastic with that statement, about the government encouraging stupidity. But I agree with you. I'm very lucky to have such amazing roommates. Even with some dubious living standards, this place is starting to feel like home with them. As an introvert they don't exhaust me. If anything, they make me feel better. Good company does matter a lot.

And the campus is gorgeous. We're in the most beautiful zone of the city and we have a lot of nature around.

If only the university wasn't a damn maze. Incredibly beautiful. But I literally spent 30 minutes today trying to find an amphitheatre and very few people could give me clear answers on how to find it. I had a course there yesterday. But it's literally hidden in the basement and so difficult to remember the location.

They call it "The bunker".

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 616

Re: Romania and the political, moral, social situation

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:09 pm

Stormblood wrote:I'm sorry about the situation. Yet, as far as I know, Romania has some spiritually gifted people. My stepmother is from there and she has prophetic dreams. Her sister is uncanny at reading cards. They are not aware where this abilities come from but, nevertheless, they have them which gives us hope for a Satanic Renaissance in Romania.

My Xian Romanian mother dreams often her now deceased partner. Once he gave her numbers of the lottery and they were lucky.
Image

User avatar
Sabazios
Posts: 121

Re: Romania and the political, moral, social situation

Postby Sabazios » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:20 pm

BlueLight wrote:
Sabazios wrote:
BlueLight wrote:On a second thought, you know there's something really fucking wrong if prisons have better conditions than uni dorms. Like...

It's not as if they're trying to dumb down the population or anything similar to that.

The showers are a nightmare. And taking a shower when there's hot water is a real gamble.

But there are quite a few students who come here to actually study and do something with their lives - and watching them go through this gives me a huge sense of motivation. And there is a certain unity in this type of dorms. I only thank Father Satan that I have damn nice roommates. That's ridiculously to happen rare when you share the room with four other girls.

I do believe this is a very important process when it comes to actually become an adult. I've already started feeling more responsible and, shockingly, I'm taking more care of myself now than I was at home. You can't afford the luxury to sit down and procrastinate or be lazy when most days you have classes from 8 am to 8 pm with brief breaks. Which makes the rest even sweeter when you can finally sit down and relax.

At least we have good and cheap food at the mess hall in our campus.

Well sister... jEwrope doesn't need smart people. I remember four years ago when you needed at least to have the highschool to work in markets. One year ago looking again at the same jobs the requirements got lower, only with the gimnazium needed. And instead about prisons... well whites are quite welcomed there. So it's no wonder why they make prisons to have better conditions. One reason is because as I said above, they don't need smart whites, and I'd say that you are wrong with that statement that they are not trying to dumb the population... in schools and highschools it's exactly the opposite, for jobs it's getting quite clear. And secondly I've heard some people say that they rob only to be caught to get in prisons, under the next sentence''I get a roof to live under, and free food''. So...


I was a bit sarcastic with that statement, about the government encouraging stupidity. But I agree with you. I'm very lucky to have such amazing roommates. Even with some dubious living standards, this place is starting to feel like home with them. As an introvert they don't exhaust me. If anything, they make me feel better. Good company does matter a lot.

And the campus is gorgeous. We're in the most beautiful zone of the city and we have a lot of nature around.

Glad to hear this Sister. And sorry that I didn't get that you were sarcastic
If only the university wasn't a damn maze. Incredibly beautiful. But I literally spent 30 minutes today trying to find an amphitheatre and very few people could give me clear answers on how to find it. I had a course there yesterday. But it's literally hidden in the basement and so difficult to remember the location.

They call it "The bunker".

Oh ,nice nickname, it seems that it is quite hard there..
Hail Satan!

BlueLight
Posts: 200

Re: Romania and the political, moral, social situation

Postby BlueLight » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:02 am

Sabazios wrote:
BlueLight wrote:
Sabazios wrote:Well sister... jEwrope doesn't need smart people. I remember four years ago when you needed at least to have the highschool to work in markets. One year ago looking again at the same jobs the requirements got lower, only with the gimnazium needed. And instead about prisons... well whites are quite welcomed there. So it's no wonder why they make prisons to have better conditions. One reason is because as I said above, they don't need smart whites, and I'd say that you are wrong with that statement that they are not trying to dumb the population... in schools and highschools it's exactly the opposite, for jobs it's getting quite clear. And secondly I've heard some people say that they rob only to be caught to get in prisons, under the next sentence''I get a roof to live under, and free food''. So...


I was a bit sarcastic with that statement, about the government encouraging stupidity. But I agree with you. I'm very lucky to have such amazing roommates. Even with some dubious living standards, this place is starting to feel like home with them. As an introvert they don't exhaust me. If anything, they make me feel better. Good company does matter a lot.

And the campus is gorgeous. We're in the most beautiful zone of the city and we have a lot of nature around.

Glad to hear this Sister. And sorry that I didn't get that you were sarcastic
If only the university wasn't a damn maze. Incredibly beautiful. But I literally spent 30 minutes today trying to find an amphitheatre and very few people could give me clear answers on how to find it. I had a course there yesterday. But it's literally hidden in the basement and so difficult to remember the location.

They call it "The bunker".

Oh ,nice nickname, it seems that it is quite hard there..


Oh, you have no idea. I have my next course there. But hey, after getting lost in the university twice trying to search it... at least now I know where it is.

The whole layout of the university and buildings is... very dubious.

There is a small room I tried to find for 40 minutes. I still have no idea where it is. And no one in my group has any idea either. We were lucky that we didn't make the course in the first place.

That damned room is a mystery for every student in the first year.

And don't worry about the sarcasm. It was my fault for using it like that in the first place.

User avatar
Sabazios
Posts: 121

Re: Romania and the political, moral, social situation

Postby Sabazios » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:05 am

BlueLight wrote:
Oh, you have no idea. I have my next course there. But hey, after getting lost in the university twice trying to search it... at least now I know where it is.

The whole layout of the university and buildings is... very dubious.

There is a small room I tried to find for 40 minutes. I still have no idea where it is. And no one in my group has any idea either. We were lucky that we didn't make the course in the first place.

That damned room is a mystery for every student in the first year.

And don't worry about the sarcasm. It was my fault for using it like that in the first place.

Didn't expect it to be that hard... and... Dubious in what way? Like you've said before with the maze like arrangement at that university or something else?
Hail Satan!

BlueLight
Posts: 200

Re: Romania and the political, moral, social situation

Postby BlueLight » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:00 pm

Sabazios wrote:
BlueLight wrote:
Oh, you have no idea. I have my next course there. But hey, after getting lost in the university twice trying to search it... at least now I know where it is.

The whole layout of the university and buildings is... very dubious.

There is a small room I tried to find for 40 minutes. I still have no idea where it is. And no one in my group has any idea either. We were lucky that we didn't make the course in the first place.

That damned room is a mystery for every student in the first year.

And don't worry about the sarcasm. It was my fault for using it like that in the first place.

Didn't expect it to be that hard... and... Dubious in what way? Like you've said before with the maze like arrangement at that university or something else?


Yeah, dubious in that sense. I was actually planning on going home for the weekend but it's really cold and I decided I should stay here. And a roommate told me that I might not even find tickets this late.
So yeah.

User avatar
Sabazios
Posts: 121

Re: Romania and the political, moral, social situation

Postby Sabazios » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:14 pm

BlueLight wrote:
Sabazios wrote:
BlueLight wrote:
Oh, you have no idea. I have my next course there. But hey, after getting lost in the university twice trying to search it... at least now I know where it is.

The whole layout of the university and buildings is... very dubious.

There is a small room I tried to find for 40 minutes. I still have no idea where it is. And no one in my group has any idea either. We were lucky that we didn't make the course in the first place.

That damned room is a mystery for every student in the first year.

And don't worry about the sarcasm. It was my fault for using it like that in the first place.

Didn't expect it to be that hard... and... Dubious in what way? Like you've said before with the maze like arrangement at that university or something else?


Yeah, dubious in that sense. I was actually planning on going home for the weekend but it's really cold and I decided I should stay here. And a roommate told me that I might not even find tickets this late.
So yeah.

Well, that's one thing to take into consideration after I finish this year. Don't really appreciate this kind of jokes, with mazes and such. About this weather, yeah... it's pretty cold these days. Today it rained the entire morning, and in the rest of the day it took some pauses, started again and again. Winter is coming faster this year... or maybe not. It's quite sad not being able to go home, that's how it usually is with trains... because 'cfr', lol... only a few trains with not a nice program. With the bus in consideration with the distance it's not really convenable, and with a taxi it takes quite the amount of money.
Hail Satan!

satanama666
Posts: 60

Re: Romania and the political, moral, social situation

Postby satanama666 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:06 pm

i noticed that bucurialuisatan.com and its forum have disappeared
thankfully,we have lucifertrue.com,however,we can't let ourselves get constantly shoahed by the jews
we need to do something about it
how can we contact the romanian admins to restore our websites?

User avatar
SerLorars13
Posts: 78
Location: Romania

Re: Romania and the political, moral, social situation

Postby SerLorars13 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:23 am

satanama666 wrote:i noticed that bucurialuisatan.com and its forum have disappeared
thankfully,we have lucifertrue.com,however,we can't let ourselves get constantly shoahed by the jews
we need to do something about it
how can we contact the romanian admins to restore our websites?

HP Hooded Corba asked them what is happening and he said that will help resolve the issue too. So like he said, no worries.
"We are at war, do not forget it!"
"One RTR a day, keeps damnation away." - HP Hooded Cobra 666
https://youtu.be/3sK3wJAxGfs
Image
Hail Satan!

User avatar
ThomaSsS
Posts: 66
Location: Romania

Re: Romania and the political, moral, social situation

Postby ThomaSsS » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:19 pm

satanama666 wrote:i noticed that bucurialuisatan.com and its forum have disappeared
thankfully,we have lucifertrue.com,however,we can't let ourselves get constantly shoahed by the jews
we need to do something about it
how can we contact the romanian admins to restore our websites?

The problem is now solved and everything should be back to normal. I triple checked from various devices and it all works as it should 8-)

Many thanks to Father Satan for the insights.

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 748

Re: Romania and the political, moral, social situation

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:32 pm

ThomaSsS wrote:
satanama666 wrote:i noticed that bucurialuisatan.com and its forum have disappeared
thankfully,we have lucifertrue.com,however,we can't let ourselves get constantly shoahed by the jews
we need to do something about it
how can we contact the romanian admins to restore our websites?

The problem is now solved and everything should be back to normal. I triple checked from various devices and it all works as it should 8-)

Many thanks to Father Satan for the insights.


I checked and it works! I admit i mostly use the english forums but I am curious about the log in part in order to see member posts. From what I understand in order to see member posts as well you need to be logged in. I hope I am not missing something lol :D

satanama666
Posts: 60

Re: Romania and the political, moral, social situation

Postby satanama666 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:58 pm

ThomaSsS wrote:
satanama666 wrote:i noticed that bucurialuisatan.com and its forum have disappeared
thankfully,we have lucifertrue.com,however,we can't let ourselves get constantly shoahed by the jews
we need to do something about it
how can we contact the romanian admins to restore our websites?

The problem is now solved and everything should be back to normal. I triple checked from various devices and it all works as it should 8-)

Many thanks to Father Satan for the insights.

hey, thomas!could you tell the owner of lucifertrue.com to reorganize the meditations section so it looks like the one from bucurialuisatan.com?on my smartphone,on the portrait mode,i can't see the informations column

User avatar
ThomaSsS
Posts: 66
Location: Romania

Re: Romania and the political, moral, social situation

Postby ThomaSsS » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:00 am

satanama666 wrote:
ThomaSsS wrote:
satanama666 wrote:i noticed that bucurialuisatan.com and its forum have disappeared
thankfully,we have lucifertrue.com,however,we can't let ourselves get constantly shoahed by the jews
we need to do something about it
how can we contact the romanian admins to restore our websites?

The problem is now solved and everything should be back to normal. I triple checked from various devices and it all works as it should 8-)

Many thanks to Father Satan for the insights.

hey, thomas!could you tell the owner of lucifertrue.com to reorganize the meditations section so it looks like the one from bucurialuisatan.com?on my smartphone,on the portrait mode,i can't see the informations column

Hi there, I just saw this message now. First, I don't know who that person is, and second, you could contact him/her yourself if you have a suggestion for that site. If there's no way to contact him/her, then try posting a message on the Romanian forum and if that person is there and sees your message, then you can take it from there :)

User avatar
ThomaSsS
Posts: 66
Location: Romania

Re: Romania and the political, moral, social situation

Postby ThomaSsS » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:05 am

EasternFireLion666 wrote:I checked and it works! I admit i mostly use the english forums but I am curious about the log in part in order to see member posts. From what I understand in order to see member posts as well you need to be logged in. I hope I am not missing something lol :D

There are different sections on the Romanian forum. The most important ones, such as Sermons, Meditations and Group Rituals can be accessed by anyone, and an account is not necessary.

All the other sections can only be accessed if you're logged into your account.

satanama666
Posts: 60

Re: Romania and the political, moral, social situation

Postby satanama666 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:29 pm

ThomaSsS wrote:
EasternFireLion666 wrote:I checked and it works! I admit i mostly use the english forums but I am curious about the log in part in order to see member posts. From what I understand in order to see member posts as well you need to be logged in. I hope I am not missing something lol :D

There are different sections on the Romanian forum. The most important ones, such as Sermons, Meditations and Group Rituals can be accessed by anyone, and an account is not necessary.

All the other sections can only be accessed if you're logged into your account.

this reminded me,can you make ALL the sections available without having to own an account?

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 748

Re: Romania and the political, moral, social situation

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:26 am

satanama666 wrote:
ThomaSsS wrote:
EasternFireLion666 wrote:I checked and it works! I admit i mostly use the english forums but I am curious about the log in part in order to see member posts. From what I understand in order to see member posts as well you need to be logged in. I hope I am not missing something lol :D

There are different sections on the Romanian forum. The most important ones, such as Sermons, Meditations and Group Rituals can be accessed by anyone, and an account is not necessary.

All the other sections can only be accessed if you're logged into your account.

this reminded me,can you make ALL the sections available without having to own an account?


I agree :)
If this could be done it would help a lot in seeing what out brothers and sisters talk about


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Braun666 and 25 guests