Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Preacher Kenneth Copeland Defends Lavish Lifestyle

Ninja 666

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LtF34MrsfI

This guy doesn't look human, look at his eyes. He looks like the villain in "The Mask".

Copeland is known to be mentality insane, he has been committed numerous times to the mental ward. He is the typical golem, totally possessed by the enemy thought form, he brags he spends hours immersed in deep mental connection with the enemy Egregore, barking at the moon style.

Thank you for explaining. That explains the fucked up eyes. Now I get what "the golem" possessed by the enemy thought form looks like.

HP Mageson666 said:
Copeland is known to be mentality insane, he has been committed numerous times to the mental ward. He is the typical golem, totally possessed by the enemy thought form, he brags he spends hours immersed in deep mental connection with the enemy Egregore, barking at the moon style.

Its talking reminded me of leonard nimoy and the way it talked. It also reminded me of nancy pelosi, actually, as well. It should be evident that the jew is incapable of fitting and working in the Human form.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back