Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Venus square

NinRick

Hey Fuß I have a quick question. Recently I finished a Venus Square (Material) and now I Startes another Venus Square (But now it is a spiritual). I ja da Break of 5 days in total, I finished the Square befördert in the 25th and starres the nee one on 31st.

Is there any problem, ihr am Good to Go?

NinRick said:
Hey Fuß I have a quick question. Recently I finished a Venus Square (Material) and now I Startes another Venus Square (But now it is a spiritual). I ja da Break of 5 days in total, I finished the Square befördert in the 25th and starres the nee one on 31st.

Yes, if you did start another one after some day that you finished the other one you are good.

NinRick said:

You should be fine. Might want to turn off the autocorrect though :lol:

Shael said:
NinRick said:

You should be fine. Might want to turn off the autocorrect though :lol:

AHHH DAMN YOU ARE KILLING ME! I Have not noticed it haha damn I will do it right away thanks haha

Where can I read in detail more about this square stuff?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Have you even read the website? The meditation page? :roll:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html 

Satan's Magical Squares https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Squares.html  

TopoftheAbyss said:

It is on the satanic witchcraft site

https://web.archive.org/web/20150823032320/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Squares.html

I missed that stuff but now I got it.
I'm doing Sun Square to get a job as a writer, I know Mercury is better but Sun takes less time and I can start tommorrow.
Is it okay?
And can I meditate on the chakras and clairaudience points in the meantime?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Aquarius said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
my chakras aren't open, can I do it the same?
yes
Do I have to finish the entire square or it starts to have effect even if not finished?
It starts working before you are finished and you will feel it working when you're doing it. But you have to complete the whole thing for it to be permanent, or all the progress on it would be erased. You need to finish it.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Aquarius said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
yes
Do I have to finish the entire square or it starts to have effect even if not finished?
It depends on your power tbh, when I was doing a sun square for money, during the 20th day or something I found 50 euros on the floor in the street for example.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Aquarius said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
yes
It can start manifesting results before finishing, but you need to finish it for permanent results. Also make absolutely sure to do the correct number of vibrations every day, because if you do even just 1 vibration too much or too little, the square becomes invalidated and useless.

If I vibrate it just to try to see if I'm doing it correctly does it count as more than I should have done?

TopoftheAbyss said:
If I vibrate it just to try to see if I'm doing it correctly does it count as more than I should have done?
It does count as doing it if you say the whole phrase. If you say only the one word for the specific planet word in Sanskrit, that is okay and doesn't count as doing it for the square. But if you say the phrase then it counts as part of your number for that day.

TopoftheAbyss said:
just practise one or two days, then have a break of 1-2 days and then you can start the actual working

TopoftheAbyss said:

The vibrations for the venus square nama/svaha are short vibrations. It's not lungful blasts or anything of that nature. Simply elongation slightly. Slight vibration.

In other words don't be surprised if you perform say the "49" vibrations of Venus Square in about 15 or so minutes. Though I haven't reached 49th vibration the longest, on nama before that is 45. Which took me about 13 minutes or so. So really even the high vibration amount of Moon square is probably at worse nearing 25 minutes.

Other suggestions besides using Lunarium and Chronos XP. Measure the time 3:21:18 PM and wait 15 more minutes. Been waiting 15 minutes into the time so basically 3:36 PM to do the ritual.

Also for Venus the best affirmation number is 13 as the square adds up to 13, straight down and diagonally. So the number that synchronizes with the square is 13.

Finally, use playing cards to count the numbers. Been using a deck of playing cards double-triple checking for the number and then vibrating exactly without mistake. Hold the deck in one hand and then grab one card and hold for the next. When your done vibrating place the single card on the desk and grab another and so forth.

Gear88 said:
I think it is always better to do the long version of the Venus square mantra. And not in pretty quick breaths like you say. I mean really drag it out and vibrate it long so you feel every bit of it. The numbers in the Venus square don't get too high so it still doesn't take too long to do. But it is so much more stronger from this, you can't fake it any other way.

But you have to look here https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VENUS.html  to see what kind of energies it makes having Venus in whatever zodiac sign it's in. And the next sign because it will be going into that too. And be really sure that you can accept these energies. Even doing the "Material" square permanently fills your soul with these energies in a spiritual way. And remember that planet squares keep getting stronger all the time even after you are done doing them. So don't spend years doing Venus squares every time you get the chance with Venus in the most sensitive signs, and turn into a Venus zombie. Plan out how you will end up feeling all the time, before you do the planet squares. And decide if you really can handle it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I think it is always better to do the long version of the Venus square mantra. And not in pretty quick breaths like you say. I mean really drag it out and vibrate it long so you feel every bit of it. The numbers in the Venus square don't get too high so it still doesn't take too long to do. But it is so much more stronger from this, you can't fake it any other way.

Are you implying that the short vibrations done by Maxine are not incorrect but not the digging out every ounce of energy type. In other words you want us to vibrate the Square mantra like a long lungful blast per word?

Wouldn't that invalidate the hour you started in, if you go over the hour doesn't that kinda diminish it. Or is it something like even if you run over the hour of the Square, it'll still be fine and powered up since you started in the Square hour for that square.

I mean sure Venus may have short numbers at times but 49 vibrations at your metric rate of lungful blasts sounds like it'll take a good chunk of time maybe nearing an hour.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
But you have to look here https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VENUS.html  to see what kind of energies it makes having Venus in whatever zodiac sign it's in. And the next sign because it will be going into that too. And be really sure that you can accept these energies. Even doing the "Material" square permanently fills your soul with these energies in a spiritual way. And remember that planet squares keep getting stronger all the time even after you are done doing them. So don't spend years doing Venus squares every time you get the chance with Venus in the most sensitive signs, and turn into a Venus zombie. Plan out how you will end up feeling all the time, before you do the planet squares. And decide if you really can handle it.

Okay now your kinda scaring me. I'd personally say the only negative thing I experienced is I've been drinking a lot of coffee and have no idea why.

If I cancel the square and ruin it will it still stick to my soul or dissipate. Currently on day 26th, 49 vibrations.

I really don't understand what you mean in regards to sign and next sign.

I should not say this but Venus 6th house Gemini and next sign 7th Cancer, 5th Taurus.

I simply thought the Venus square nama does not pump up venus, sign of house gemini, and the affected house libra and taurus. I thought the material square did it to a slight degree.

My affirmation is I am constantly, continuously, and eternally attracting sexual intercourse with love and affection to myself in the most happy, positive, beneficial, and best way for me. x13

I regret that affirmation don't want to change it to ruin the energies. Should have stated "I am eternally attracting sexual intercourse and outercourse with love and affection to myself in the most happiest and most beneficial way for me.

Could even change the positive clause to positive and healthy since member Jack in another thread told me about mantra work and keeping it simple.

Hello. :)
Is there a method by which you can change your physical features (even to a small extent), other than biokinesis? Could Venus square do something about it?

I apologize in advance if this question has been asked, but now I do not have enough time to look up for it.

Olivia said:
Hello. :)
Is there a method by which you can change your physical features (even to a small extent), other than biokinesis? Could Venus square do something about it?

I apologize in advance if this question has been asked, but now I do not have enough time to look up for it.
Biokinesis in and of itself is not a "technique", but rather a general term to describe any energy work that is done to alter the physical body in some way.
I'm guessing you asked this because you saw posts advising people to not do biokinesis until they are very advanced.
This, however, is just general advice and nothing more than that. It's advised to not do biokinesis until very advanced stages because biokinesis takes a lot of energy. If you still want to do it nonetheless, nobody is going to stop you or punch you or something. It's just inefficient and that's all there is to it.

If you feel that you absolutely must change some of your physical features, you can do energy-work for it with whatever methods you think are best. Generally any kind of energies will do for biokinesis, but like you suggested a good method would be to use the square that corresponds to the bodypart you want to alter.

Something to keep in mind though, is that any dissatisfactions you are currently having with your physical body, are either due to your soul being weak or because of internal blockages and hangups. So as you advance more and get closer to Godhead, your physical features will change to the most fitting one's for you on a soul-level.
In other words, unless it's a very dire matter that you abolutely have to change in order to feel good about yourself, you would be much better off just spending your time and energy on advancing yourself and fighting the enemy.

Shael said:
It's advised to not do biokinesis until very advanced stages because biokinesis takes a lot of energy. If you still want to do it nonetheless, nobody is going to stop you or punch you or something. It's just inefficient and that's all there is to it.
I know. That's why I asked. :)

Something to keep in mind though, is that any dissatisfactions you are currently having with your physical body, are either due to your soul being weak or because of internal blockages and hangups.
I understand. I think isn't necessary about internal blockages here.
I don't have beautiful facial features. I don't know how others see me, but I don't like at all how my face looks. 
I've seen indoctrinated people who are far more beautiful than me.... 
And you can't say "beauty lies in the eye of the beholder", because if a person isn't beautiful, it's not beautiful and that's it. I don't consider myself a very ugly person, but I'm not beautiful either.
Not only the character of a person is important, but also the way they look.

By the way, why are some people more beautiful than others? Is it the soul? Maybe these questions seem stupid, but I'm very curious about what determines the way a person looks.

Olivia said:
I don't have beautiful facial features. I don't know how others see me, but I don't like at all how my face looks. 
And you can't say "beauty lies in the eye of the beholder", because if a person isn't beautiful, it's not beautiful and that's it. I don't consider myself a very ugly person, but I'm not beautiful either.
Personally my advice would be to hold off on doing this. I had the exact same case when I was new to the JoS, and for the first, ~2 years into being an SS. I didnt like how my face looked at all. But over time this faded completely. I love the way I look now. My face also received slight changes passively as I continued meditating and advancing. So from personal experience I would recommend to spend your energy on other things and revisit these issues later on if they are still there.
That being said, you are of course free to do as you wish. This was was just my advice on the matter.

Olivia said:
By the way, why are some people more beautiful than others? Is it the soul? Maybe these questions seem stupid, but I'm very curious about what determines the way a person looks.
From what I know, certain astrological dispositions can bestow natural beauty onto people. I think Venus is the main planet involved in these things.
Also the "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" actually is true to a degree. Not in the way media portrays it nowadays, such as 200kg heavy jabba-the-hut cosplayers thinking that morbidly obese people are beautiful. But when it comes to minor details such as hair & eye color, facial structures and (natural) body structure, there are personal preferences for everybody and someone might look so-so to you but look perfect for someone else.
Though anyone who has really perfected their soul and attained godhead, exudes beauty in their own way. Even if their features may not match someone's tastes, their beauty is still undeniable.

Olivia said:
Shael said:
It's advised to not do biokinesis until very advanced stages because biokinesis takes a lot of energy. If you still want to do it nonetheless, nobody is going to stop you or punch you or something. It's just inefficient and that's all there is to it.

Something to keep in mind though, is that any dissatisfactions you are currently having with your physical body, are either due to your soul being weak or because of internal blockages and hangups.

You don't need to be beautiful girl, you need one man who knows your beautiful.

There ,poetic justice done. Find a man and do a working to make him fall in love with you.

Olivia said:
Shael said:

Beauty spells can be done, you can start one and keep doing it for up to a year or more if it's something that you really need to feel better. Some people's are more beautiful because of genetic and obviously the planets that they are born with. I have to say that race mixing makes over time more ugly people's becuse it destroy the genetic. If the three races were pure i think everyone was more beautiful. Spiritual advancement and Beauty spells will make you with time more beautiful.

Jack said:
Find a man and do a working to make him fall in love with you.
Thanks but love spells are not for me. I want someone to have sincere feelings about me, not get them through a spell, if you understand what I mean. I don't see the point of this. Why should I force someone to stay with me?
Besides this, I can't do spells on SS. Sooo

And first of all I don't want to be beautiful just to attract someone. I want to be beautiful for me. And if I'm going to be accepted by someone, great then.

Thank you Shael and luis for your answers too.

Jack said:
I forgot to add.
I prefer to meditate and do works by which I can become a better version of mine (I have high expectations from a future partner, so I must have something to offer too) and then try to attract someone rather than making love spells.

Olivia said:
Jack said:
Thanks but love spells are not for me. I want someone to have sincere feelings about me, not get them through a spell, if you understand what I mean. I don't see the point of this. Why should I force someone to stay with me?
Besides this, I can't do spells on SS. Sooo

And first of all I don't want to be beautiful just to attract someone. I want to be beautiful for me. And if I'm going to be accepted by someone, great then.

Thank you Shael and luis for your answers too.
Its not forcing anyone .Its channeling your feelings in a pure,unbiased way that is devoid of verbal confusion ,vice or ulterior motives.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back