Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

kundalini symptoms

serpentwalker666

I am writing this mainly because ive had some serious fatigue, lapses in concentration, and overall lack of sensitivity to meditations for some time now. Ive had this issue where i will be very tired for weeks, months, and just not sleep restfully. And then one day out of the blue ill usually get a good rest, and meditate that day as usual and feel like my body was surging with intense energy. This has happened only a few times and not lately, but then i usually shift back into a period of fatigue for sometime. Im consistent with my practices, so energy dropping wouldnt be an issue. Some days i could just sleep, and sleep, and sleep.

serpentwalker666 said:
I am writing this mainly because ive had some serious fatigue, lapses in concentration, and overall lack of sensitivity to meditations for some time now. Ive had this issue where i will be very tired for weeks, months, and just not sleep restfully. And then one day out of the blue ill usually get a good rest, and meditate that day as usual and feel like my body was surging with intense energy. This has happened only a few times and not lately, but then i usually shift back into a period of fatigue for sometime. Im consistent with my practices, so energy dropping wouldnt be an issue. Some days i could just sleep, and sleep, and sleep.

how long are you every day in the sun ?
some people who are bussy for a month use some sun like bulps to push thear bodys so they can work with only 4h sleep (I doubt this is healthy).
thats the reason i ask.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back