Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Empowering the Young Community

TheSunSinner

I have been working to develop a voice and a powerful message to enlighten my generation as to what is Satanism, what the Age of Aquarius is, and how to get into meditation. I have a YouTube channel I just started and would like to learn from the Older Ups here to hone my practice to as best it can be, and be a beacon of light towards the ever darkening society of young people I exist in. I have been with Satan for many years dedicated and have been successful enough to astral project and know my guardian and some gods along the way.

Please get to know me, and help me persevere through these tough times as a young person especially as a young SS member.

Heil Satan
Heil Astarte
Heil Azazel
Heil Enlil

Bless the Joy of Satan Ministries!

-The Sun Sinner

Yes, RussRaum and who knows how many other accounts back at it again, to bless us this time. I also watched your video that I removed and I have some advice, go take a shower and stop taking drugs. You are also too high on egotism and bullshit.

This until next time where you try to again cheat to be an attention whore for no reason and deceive your way in over and over again.

Jew-faced-rat-300x205.jpg

1404570704489.jpg

I went on youtube to find the channel and videos, and my advice is the same, just stop doing drugs. He seems so stoned his brain is melting.

For me the definition of dedicated mean the person is mature enough to start doing new, better things in his life with the deeper understanding.

I'm still doing things that can allow me to even start thinking about being dedicated, and I feel how I change in this time. Still need some time to clear my environment to be the full SS. Reading your post doesn't inspire me with optimism because it looks like totally everyone can dedicated by years and do completly nothing. It's not nice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back