Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Heavy protesting against church building in Russia

EasternFireLion666

As the links say the russoans are furious about this and the online messages are extreme. Censoring this will only damage Putin even further. I think putin s approval eating is less than shit recently

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/05/27/russian-orthodox-official-compares-anti-church-protests-to-romanov-executions-a65758

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/05/29/russian-media-ordered-to-delete-protest-videos-over-extremist-youtube-comments-a65789

Putin actually looks like a pure Jew. When I see him I see an actual rat.
Equate this,
images

With this,
images

This is a rather pleasant surprise from orthodox Russia, the "last real bastion of White Christendom" according to oxymoronic xian nationalists. Apparently about 75% of locals oppose the church's construction - that's no small amount of dissenters they can just brush aside without talking about. Doing so will damage the government's/Putin's reputation heavily as you noted.

Central and Eastern Europe are really starting to whip up into an anti-xian, pro-White fervor. Jews may try to slip that xian identity in as if following kike tenets has anything to do with being White, but too many Whites now range from being critical of the church - Catholic, orthodox or otherwise - to openly calling for xianity's extinction as a Jewish, anti-White program. With that "Tell No One" documentary shedding more light on corruption and child sex abuse in the church in Poland (Full documentary is available on YouTube, you guys should give it a gander.), activists are literally toppling statues of church figures once regarded as national and cultural heroes, forcing the city in one case to just remove the statue altogether. It stunned me to see.

S'almost like the RTRs are working or something, shit.

Jack said:
Equate this,
images

With this,
images

For all his attempts to portray himself in this Russian strongman light, he has always had that sickly, frail look common amongst Jews. Especially in the face when he was younger. Like he has some cold he caught by not being a real Russian living in Russian temperatures and it's just never left.

Right within the first article there was this suggested article:

Russia to Investigate If Last Tsar Was Shot in 'Ritual Killing'

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2017...-last-royal-family-shot-ritual-killing-a59724

Funny part, nowhere in it says Jewish Ritual Killing, or that Jews are resonsible for the killing of the Romanovs (which is the case). However the jewish federation jumps right into it saying HOW DARE YOU GOYIM THIS INVESTIGATION IS ANTISEMITIC!!!
Huge LOL

Jack said:
Equate this,
images

With this,
images
Putin ''Rasputin'' Parodia de Goyim Goddess (ESPAÑOL) states that putin's mum was a jew and that it also is, so... There's also an article stating "Vladimir Putin is 'reincarnation of mad monk Rasputin'".

article made my day ...

The Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia called the suggestions a “shocking expression of an antisemitic myth” in a statement Monday.

“We all think of this as absolutely unacceptable,” the federation’s spokesperson, Boruch Gorin, told the Interfax news agency, adding the group was “shocked first and foremost by the sheer absurdity of the allegations.”

way awesome

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back