Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Affirmation Advice For Love Working

Cleo666

hi all

im still somewhat new to all of this, but recently i did a fairly long (90 day) ritual to get rid of negative karma and stuff affecting my love life. my guardian, although i cant really hear them too well, has still managed to be very supportive of me doing this when its come to signs and interactions, so ive felt ive done a good job.

so now im ready to move onto creating something positive, but im in a sort of unique position here!

i dont actually need to attract a partner, really. i already have someone in my life who i have strong feelings for, and them, the same about me. its mostly been life obstacles that have kept us apart and unable to properly start life and romance together.

so the working i want to do isnt to find a partner, but create a successful, mutually loving relationship with someone i want to settle down with.

ive already planned on the upcoming 7th of june to start a runic working (fehu-gebo-wunjo) as well as starting a venus square too. my intent for my affirmation is simple.

1) make sure we'll be successfully emotionally/physically happy/loving together as we can be
2) make sure life ensures we'll be able to live and be together for real permanently

im happy with splitting an affirmation into two lines, i'd just like advice on what those lines should be saying.
as one final little thing i wanted to ask, with a magickal square, do you repeat your affirmation the same amount of times as the mantra on that day? that and, is it even advisable to do a square working at the same time as a separate runic working using the same affirmation for both?

thank you for all your advice, you've all been really helpful in the past. like i said, im mostly looking for advice on how to word my affirmation and figure out some minor details, so hopefully ive worded my question right.

I am completely and permanently together with [name of partner] in a safe way.
Me and [name of partner] are always happy and loving each other phisicaly and emotionaly in the best, healthiest and most pozitive way for us.
Took me some time to get it right XD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back