Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Evil kike pope Francis says Trumps imaginary border wall is like the soviet Berlin wall

Jack

pope-francis-6.jpg

This guy is pure evil

Breitbart:

Pope Francis compared the border wall going up between the U.S. and Mexico to the Berlin Wall built in 1961 to keep East Germans from escaping into West Berlin and freedom.

Asked by Mexican reporter Valentina Alazraki what he thought of the Trump wall and of children being separated from the parents at the border, the pope said that building the wall is a mistake.

I do not know what is going on with this new culture that defends territories by building a wall,” the pope said in a lengthy Spanish-language interview published Tuesday by Vatican News. “We already dealt with one, the one in Berlin, which brought us enough headaches and enough suffering.
(This stupid kike seems to believe in an anarcho communist borderless world where only Israel has borders and right to self rule.)

“But it seems that man does what animals do not do, right?” he continued. “Man is the only animal that falls into the same hole twice. We are repeating the same thing, right? Building walls as if that were a defense.

“When defense is really dialogue, growth, welcome and education, integration, or the healthy limit of ‘that’s as far as we can go,’ but it’s human,” he said.
(Stfu you stupid kike.If walls are not a defense, then why can’t random people just enter the Pope’s bedroom at night and beat the shit out of you for your child sodomizimg crimes.What’s stopping them?)

pope-francis-3.jpg

The pontiff, who is the ruler of the only completely walled-in country in the world and the smallest independent state by both area and population, said that he was not only referring to the U.S.-Mexico border here but of “all the barriers that exist.”

The pope also had severe words regarding the separation of children from their parents.

And separating kids from their parents goes against the natural law, and those are Christians. But they cannot really be. It’s cruel. It falls into the greatest cruelty,” he said.

To defend what? The territory or the economy of the country or who knows what, right? But they are ways of thinking that are applied to politics and they turn out a policy like this. It’s very sad,” he said.

Whoever builds walls ends up as a prisoner of the walls he has built,” he said.
(I don't believe this stupid kike actually believes in what he's saying and is basically lying. First of all Christians have been sodomizing young kids on an industrial scale since Christianity came into being,raping nuns, stealing from people and in recent years trafficking human kids from Africa and selling them to Americans for money. They have no right to speak about this. Second of all, this no wall shit is pretty stupid and even a NPC would question,"wtf is this stupid pope saying, is he on weed. ?". If you did not have walls criminals and other people would come inside ,steal your resources and rape your women, destroy society basically. This stupid shit only exists in some kind of Utopian anarchist/communist world where vice and hate and self consciousness doesn't exist,....a world which doesn't exist. Illegals will steal your jobs, take your social security money and destroy your nation if you let them in. A nation is defined by borders and then by race and then by religion.And this stupid like wants to eliminate nations.)

Source
https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2019/05/28/pope-francis-compares-trumps-border-wall-to-berlin-wall/

A rat king telling us what it is to be human. I wonder if their heads ever hurt from the mental gymnastics. Probably not.

The Pope has a massive wall around Vatican city with machine gun carrying guards at every entrance. The Vatican is a highly policed and armed security city.

Anyway the Vatican can't stop raping children, but the problem is Trump enforcing normal borders with Mexico....

Uhmmm... one was for not getting out and one for not getting in... you have to be a retard to not see this. People were not screaming in pain to get inside the ussr

HP Mageson666 said:
The Pope has a massive wall around Vatican city with machine gun carrying guards at every entrance.

Simple judeo-bolshevik logic: Muh Wall with armed guards is gud cause we dindu nuffin'. In other words if it's good for the tribe and bad for gentiles, *Fonzi going AAYYY with Spock producing cohen sign*

Simple Gentile logic: We must preserve our racial and cultural morality and heritage, our seeds and kernels of wonderful nature; we hard fought for our freedoms. We must have this wall to secure our existence and not be racially genocided and replaced. We must secure our economic policies from outsiders wishing us harm.

*Oy vey goyim datz not gud for business, free gibz datz and BBC, chocolate hmm tasty, we be iron stick, u b clay* *goyim Y U NO WANT be CLAY, oy vey goyim datz raziztz u be bad goyim, amalek*

Wall for communism gud, wall for protection against kalergi plan = raziztz.

Simply datz all raziztz. All goyim raziztz we b gud, dindu nuffin'; don't mind our raziztz lifestyle of genetic purity for nearly a millennia.

HP Mageson666 said:
Anyway the Vatican can't stop raping children, but the problem is Trump enforcing normal borders with Mexico....

It's the same with guns "Oy vey gunz be bad, it kaz moider and mayhem, think of the children". But why not blame the shooter using the weapon in an awful way and not the rest of the 99.9% whom do not harbor any ill will. Why take away our guns en masse.

*Oy vey goyim u be animal in human form; hashitforus told our zadoks; goyim with gunz give tribes a boo-boo on muh feels and make israel and hashit cry. Y goyim need gunz?* *goyim Y U need gunz*

It's like I said simple hannukah logic: Good for tribe; Good. Bad for tribe: bad.

I still am shocked it's 2019 and a judeo-bolshevik organization that has luckily been splashed to hell over the years with regulations. Is till rearing it's ugly head and condemning nations for standing up to a soviet assault.

I'm 12 what is this? Why is the wall bad who the fuck said it's right to handle immigrants.

I got nothing against our fellow gentiles in tourism or temporary education or hell even racially separated and racially segregated communities. Temporary stuff, but explain to me why people need to en masse come here.

It reminds me of Zolaluckystar's posting of the 1st MEF coming to the border. The second I read it as much as I hate killing our fellow gentiles. The thought popped into my head. If H.I.A.S.(Hebrew Immigration Assistance Services) or anyone for that matter comes across the border. It's javelin and M249 time, just open up on them.

I know people are gonna criticize me but fuck it. It's getting to be too much. Who would have thought that there are billions of trouble makers around the World. Who would have thought that in 70 years billions more would pop out just to cause more problems.

Reminds me of thinking about other people and wondering "Why do people wake up each and every day just to cause more communism and more problems". Seems like people have their heads up their asses causing more problems cause YOLOSWAG420.

Am I being unrealistic or have others had the same thought?

The Jews are using all their agencies to promote the Jew World Order, the Jewish Jewsuit, Pope who reads the Kabbalah is just one more Bishop on the Jewish board.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back