Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Exsposing the Foundation

Zammel

I think you Know the First trilolgy of Jew Asimov "Foundation"(Books Foundation,Foundation and Empire, and another foundation)
Well...Remember at mind the Time when they have write this, ok? The fake Father of science fiction have write only the jew plan.
Foundation: Hari seldon ha sended the "better scientist" in terminus, for build a enclyclopedia. But is a wrong project, because the real object is take control of the framgment of the (Roman) Empire when they defector to empire. Seldon, says "Whe cannot save the empire, but we can build a new (jew) empire after 1000 years". Well, after this Hystory are passed 50 years(if i good remember). Four kingdom are formed from the old province of their zone (the stronger was Anakreon if i remember), and they want conquer the foundation, but mistriusaly, the old tecnology( nuclear reactor) are lost, because the tecnicians not are trained, and instaed train new, is better slow down the train(Which sick mind would conceive this? Not even the most stupid of men would do that!), well the empire colapse for not well specified motives(Asimov says 2-3 fake reason)...came back to terminus, The four kingdom want to conquer Terminus, but Salvor Hardin(president of Foundation) use the menace of other planet angaist Anakreon(of course, they say "Hei other three planet, if Anakreon conquest us, they gain nuclear power and conquerst them!") The jew use ever the fear...yes? Continues: The president of Terminus help to form a "science cult" and one of higst priest in Anakreon(verisoff if i remember) have says "the loyal of our faith not knowed me because i not have the red robe of highest priest"...now in the catholich church the cardinals have a red robe...and the foundation are like a "Pope state" because they use the religion power to "help" the indipendente kingdom(with tecnologies) but turn they in puppet because the "tecnician" are the priest, and the true tecnician are the terminus people(jew).
Now after this The last planet finish in the jew hand are Askone(a theocracy). They kill every foundation priest give foot in their planet because the planet have another religion. The Jew have sended a spy to sell a thing to an Highpriest for permit to take the controll of planet. The help arrive to merchant. The merchant help the spy, in exchange of gold, and "corrupt" the heir of the spiritual leader. And after few years, Askone become puppet of Jewtrix.
At the end: Hober mallow destroy the power of church using the capitalism: We turn puppet other planet sending them our resource, but they become depedant to us(because they not have the tecnologies to produces) with out problem. Because after askone they shoot to every foundation ship in their system.
Foundation and empire:
First part: The (roman) empire try to conquest the foundation, after they know the problem. But they have a cancer in the body they not know(the second foundation with Psical power). They after know Bel Riose are soon to defeat the Jew they "convince" the emperor to kill Bell riose(like the last time on the roman empire the "senate" have decise to kill Stilicone General).
Second part: A misterius person called "The mule" start to conquest planet with psycall power. Asimov says: The Mule are hitler, and toghter lose for the same reason: they were too good. The mule(Hitler) try to destroy the second foundation, but fails!
Second Foundation: The First foundation try to kill the second foundation, but fails. The second foundation return in to the darkness and continue to rule using psical power. And let us presume that the(jew) empire will become real.

Yes the jew after WW2 think "we have won" but you cannot call victory before the time. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back