Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Magic world concealment blanket

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Do not forget to fart a little on the blanket after you create it as its very important in the invisibility procedure.

As Harry Potter said "the vibration of a fart is like invisibility: you smell it but if done correctly you will not know from where it came".

Things I read these days... :roll:

Maxed said:
I am in the works of having such a cloak made to cloak magic in an all magical world blanket. I got 2 people working on it will give working version

This person came here just to troll. It’s so obvious, they don’t even try to hide it.

Larissa666 said:
This person came here just to troll. It’s so obvious, they don’t even try to hide it.
So let them learn and they will grow and improve themselves. Not everybody who came here was serious at first, but we're here to make ourselves stronger and most people who see this become more serious when they learn more. Let them have the chance to grow. They aren't really doing anything too bad.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Larissa666 said:
So let them learn and they will grow and improve themselves. Not everybody who came here was serious at first, but we're here to make ourselves stronger and most people who see this become more serious when they learn more. Let them have the chance to grow. They aren't really doing anything too bad.
Are you a teacher or something?You have incredible patience !

Larissa666 said:
After all, it's free entertainment. Let the enemy waste time with these antics and making us laugh. This forum might get stale when the Jews are neutralized and no more trolls are creating accounts to post the most ridiculous stuff.

Scion of Atlantis said:
After all, it's free entertainment. Let the enemy waste time with these antics and making us laugh. This forum might get stale when the Jews are neutralized and no more trolls are creating accounts to post the most ridiculous stuff.
But this time they don't look or seem enemy at all! Just innocent people making a dumb joke. Let them have a chance to look around and learn more before judging harshly. These are just regular normal people. Let them have a chance to learn without being chased away and called as enemy.

Scion of Atlantis said:
Larissa666 said:
Every community needs a town/village fool - and they keep offering their services to us! If they are not a dirty jew, then they should realise that we say real things and they should do workings and meditations themselves, and if/when it becomes too late for them, then they will be feeling very foolish then, not just acting it.

Maxed said:
I am in the works of having such a cloak made to cloak magic in an all magical world blanket. I got 2 people working on it will give working version

That is sooo last year sorcery. We've been making invisibility scarves since February.

Scion of Atlantis said:
Larissa666 said:

I think this was a little kid who got on here somehow to be honest but yeah entertaining I laughed for a bit at Cobras response.

Edelwise said:
Maxed said:

That is sooo last year sorcery. We've been making invisibility scarves since February.
He’sss sooooo, liikee Old fassshionedd

Aquarius said:
Edelwise said:
Maxed said:

He’sss sooooo, liikee Old fassshionedd

Bien sûr, parce que je ne supporte pas la mode régressive. Oh non!!!
Jean-Gaumy-Miou-1983.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back