Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Information about roman empire in general

Weasel

Hello, from what i seen on forum the informations about the romans and their empire and their subjugation by the jews are scattered on many topics, so in order to learn more faster and save time (i hope i am not greedy) i made this topic to learn more about them, everything. My interest for them has increased when i how the flavians were collaborating with the alexander (a rich jewish familly) together with philo of alexandria to create the cult of christianity, since the jews want to ban the nordic runes i can use this chance to show how the jews destroyed the roman empire by pushing judaism with paganism and then christianity. Thank you for your attention :)

Ben Klassen talks about the fall of the Roman empire due to xianity, his books are in Satan's Library. Nature's Eternal Religion and White Man's Bible are the ones that talk about the Romans.

The Flavians themselves were also jews, another jewish family were the Cato, one of their members Cato the Elder was one of the main instigators of the destruction of Carthage by Rome.
But there is one thing that I do not agree with Ben Klassen and is that I think Julius Caesar was not a puppet as he says in his book, Caesar was one of the historical characters more defamed and more lies have been invented about him ,as it also happened with the emperor Nero.

If you want to read about the roman empire, you should read Edward Gibbons books available on Libgen.io

The Flavians were definitely cryptos. This is a bronze bust of Emperor Vespasian, the founder of the Flavian dynasty made between 69-79 C.E.

193c4b4018e20f025e7520d30aee55d6.jpg

Another angle:

3131901197_ac4f214571.jpg

Oy vey indeed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back