Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Strange problem I need help with..

Goldenglazed666

When i take a deep breath in (especially when i simultaneously stretch my arms up as if i was yawning) i get intense dizziness, everything becomes hard to focus, and sometimes experience spasms or seizure-like shakes with my body.. Sometimes they come with a weird tingling/burning sensation connected distinctively from my head to ass, and sometimes it has this almost violent, aggressive vibe about it, even like i am being attacked in same way, maybe astrally raped? regardless it very much feels like im just being dominated somehow cause i cant controll it..these things only last around 5-10 seconds though, but happen nearly everytime i breath in deeply, though not always as extreme as i describe...most of the time its just the intense dizziness..sometimes i even pass out for few seconds but i learned that if i focus intensely on something, i stay conscious..
It makes me wonder if the enemy can possibly put a strong binding on someone or something similar..?

Ive also noticed at other times the intense dizziness is accompanied by a bright light and i feel my vision gets better almost as if my level of consciousness is improved shortly, especially if i can remember to focus on something rather than losing my self in the dizziness.

My logical thoughts that it could be due to bad blood flow to the head/brain or some blockage? Ive always had issues with the back of my neck to my brain feeling irritated and constantly popping bones in my neck, and just generaly feeling that im not getting enought bloodflow or circulation to my brain... As well as minor lung issues as i used to smoke cigarettes.
I believe they are all somewhat relative to my experiences i've been having but I also sometimes feel like its just more than that, so I'm wondering if anyones even heard of a similar issue before or any recommendations.

I've also been experiencing this for many years now, I was hoping yoga would help but they still occur so i decided to ask here for any kind of advice thanks.

Yes your thoughts are right so start opening your chakras,and also look into mantak chia 5 healing sounds to heal the lungs,do kundalini and hatha yoga,which ever one your choose,and don't also forget clean your chakras daily to remove toxic energies.

Goldenglazed666 said:
When i take a deep breath in (especially when i simultaneously stretch my arms up as if i was yawning) i get intense dizziness, everything becomes hard to focus, and sometimes experience spasms or seizure-like shakes with my body.. Sometimes they come with a weird tingling/burning sensation connected distinctively from my head to ass, and sometimes it has this almost violent, aggressive vibe about it, even like i am being attacked in same way, maybe astrally raped? regardless it very much feels like im just being dominated somehow cause i cant controll it..these things only last around 5-10 seconds though, but happen nearly everytime i breath in deeply, though not always as extreme as i describe...most of the time its just the intense dizziness..sometimes i even pass out for few seconds but i learned that if i focus intensely on something, i stay conscious..
It makes me wonder if the enemy can possibly put a strong binding on someone or something similar..?

Ive also noticed at other times the intense dizziness is accompanied by a bright light and i feel my vision gets better almost as if my level of consciousness is improved shortly, especially if i can remember to focus on something rather than losing my self in the dizziness.

My logical thoughts that it could be due to bad blood flow to the head/brain or some blockage? Ive always had issues with the back of my neck to my brain feeling irritated and constantly popping bones in my neck, and just generaly feeling that im not getting enought bloodflow or circulation to my brain... As well as minor lung issues as i used to smoke cigarettes.
I believe they are all somewhat relative to my experiences i've been having but I also sometimes feel like its just more than that, so I'm wondering if anyones even heard of a similar issue before or any recommendations.

I've also been experiencing this for many years now, I was hoping yoga would help but they still occur so i decided to ask here for any kind of advice thanks.

I get dizzy when i stay in squat position and get up, why? It was because of some treatement that i took (side effects) so if you had some type of treatement then read the prospect.

If you are not getting enough blood to your brain it would be because you are fat and your blood vessels are full but are you fat? And you can exercises this surely improves blood circulation.

If you where astraly raped i think you would also feel the orgasm xDDDD
So i don't think anyone has a reason to rape you astraly. Just being logical. They could just attack you.

Your level of counsciousness will not improve if you not advande spiritualy.

there is one thing that i know off that might help.

You said that when you stretch your arms and inhale deeply you get a tintling/burning sensation.... the thing that happens when you stretch your arms above you is that you partly close off your throat, when you move your chin down toward your chest its the same. there is a possibility that you dont get enough oxygen this will make you dizzy and give you a tintling and/or burning sensation.

here is something you can try. when you breath in make sure to relax your arms and hold your head up high. when you breath in you have to fill the lower part of your lungs first, while doing this your abdomen will expand. breath in for lets say 5 to 6 seconds then hold your breath for a couple of seconds, slowly breath out and repeat. note you have to breath in and out slowly its important that you do not force it.

It is natural to breath in trough your stomach, most people nowadays breath in and expand their chest this is very unnatural and will give you a shortage of oxygen. So if you arent already make sure you breath in trough your stomach and make long slow breaths, taking in short breaths (2 seconds or less) will result in hyperventilation so be mindfull of that.

Honestly it just looks like you are feeling strong bioelectticity power that you need to learn to control and work with better. You get it when you stretch your energy paths open and breathe deep, just like the bioelectticity from yoga and breathing exercises. Also explains why you said your consciousness is improved when it happens! And that tingling/burning sounds like it can maybe be something with kundalini. Sounds like you were very strong soul in your past lives with very strong bioelectricity power, so you have to get used to it again and learn to handle it and control it. This is very great thing if you can control it! :p

Thank you for the replies, I think there are actually many different factors happening here and causing the confusion for me on what exactly it is, but it helps me figure them out by talking about them!..

After reading through some of what HP Lucius Oria talking about Mantak Chia, as recommended, I am starting to think alot of what I am concerned about might actually be from spinal fluid deficiency, or specifically the Yui Gen (Cranial pump) behind the head, instead of blood flow possibly, as that area specifically feels deficient.
I did the Microcosmic Orbit and almost instantly felt better and even more control and more 'inside' my head..!

Also if the buzzing feelings that I am getting are bio-electricity, which I am certain is correct, than i think the 'attacked' feeling im experiencing may be from negative energies maybe being 'forced' out through the rush of bio-electricity in strange ways..?
I tend to get exposed to negative energies quite easily and frequently, seems like even after doing Returning Curses I go to my job, which is at a public place, I almost instantly get 'crud' in my aura. I am currently re-doing the Opening of the Soul exercises which should help strengthen my aura as well.

Also does anyone ever experience high anxiety or stress when cleaning your aura? Like sometimes i feel discouraged from how hard it can be for me to correctly use the gold energy to scan down my body, or i feel its not powerful enough or not getting full coverage of my body ..or i just feel there is so much dirt there some days it exhausts me and makes my brain very anxious!:(
this is all may be cause i am still relatively new to taking all this soul work seriously and was basically a druggie in the past and have alot of catching up to do and healing. I was definitely way stronger spiritually when I was younger but all this work has helped me realize that and get me off drug abuse. So thank you Sol Agredco Luciftias, very inspiring and makes me feel good to hear you say that!:D

@Cro666 your advice has definitely helped as well, slow deep breathing!..
Also I was a heavy cigarette smoker, and i think that created a habit of shallow breathing, or not even breathing unless i was smoking!:( ughh I hate how dumb i was for falling for all that crap in the past it's all so obvious now.. just sad to see all my friends, or old friends still living the same way and thinking they are living some truly spiritual way, but really just destroying themselves over time not caring for their future :(
The Joy of Satan is really something else, there is really nothing that even comes close in terms of 'wokeness' , I cant imagine my life in any other way and just so grateful I am back on my life with Satan as well as connected with others who are also on their Satanic path!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back