Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Its All Coming Down

Mageson666

Its All Coming Down

The Jews timed their creation of the USSR according to astrological factors to increase their power.

"The Soviet Empire was established at four minutes past two o' clock on the 8th of November 1917 in the Russian capital, Petrograd. In astrological terms the sun was just the precisely at the center of the sign of Scorpio.

The planet Pluto in turn, affects those under the direct influence of Scorpio. In the past, Mars was said to rule Scorpio but since Pluto's discovery in 1930 and its subsequent integration into the astrological system, it has assumed its rightful place in the sign of Scorpio. The effects of Pluto, even before its discovery, have always been the same, whether or not they were attributed to another planet.
The fact that the Soviet empire was born under the "wrong" planet demonstrates the inscrutable nature of Pluto, which does not show its true face until the time is ripe to restructure power to its own advantage. It has recently been revealed that the Bolsheviks were well versed in astrology.

The astrologer E. Troinsky claimed as early as 1956 that the Soviet Empire would break up at the beginning of the 1990s.[1]"

The arrival of Uranus also effected the events that led to the collapse of the USSR. The situation is this, the Jews state in their Talmud that as long as their thought form YHVH is properly empowered with following the rituals of the Torah, the Jewish year. Then the Jewish People and global Jewish Kingdom are protected from the influence of the planets and stars. This relates to the thought from YHVH is created of the 22 Hebrew letters which correspond to the energies of the planets and stars.

The Jews were arrogant with their astrological timing because they believed their YHVH was powerful enough to deal with any negative effects astrologically of when they timed the creation of the USSR. It was not and it collapsed as it was predicted by Troinksy in the early 1990's. The Jews where able to escape with all the stolen wealth to America and Israel untouched because they still had their YHVH to protect them to that level. But even at the height of their power it was not strong enough to save their Empire from the planets.

The other influence was the collective energy of the mass mind of the Gentiles who hated living under Communism, this connected with the effects of the planets and manifested into the situation that collapsed the USSR this includes mistakes the leadership made which was their undoing.

HPS Maxine has stated what the planets are coming up for the Jews, its their undoing, the situation is with the Final RTR the Jews will have no protection left from the negative effects of the coming planets and will feel the full force of such upon them. The Jewish YHVH is collapsing the Jews will lack all protection when their karma planets come around. The world righteously hates the evil of the Jews and this will all connect.

Its all coming down. We will be free if we work with the Final RTR daily now and use the World Wide Web the 666 to wake up the world.

Source
[1] Under The Sign Of The Scorpion, Juri Lina

While Astrology can be a difficult discipline to learn, and politics also doesn't want to stay in my brain, this actually made sense! I understood it to a degree. Woo, lol. Now just to remember it!

are the jews and their Extraterrestrial overlords rampening up their own rituals to strengthen their Tulpa ,yahweh?

Do you think declaring or creating the Third -Reich was not powerful due lack of energy from planets not perfect timing?

It's been said that the work we do with the reversing rituals. And now the Final RTR. That it's not a once off shot.

I like having in the back of my mind the thought that the work we do now. It stays in the Astral doing work. And we keep building on it each time.

HP Mageson666 said:
Its All Coming Down

I am well aware of what your saying but thats still a few years away. If we did the final rtr and anything else like crazy before then would we still have to wait till then to finally get a mass awakening and the Jews dealt with or can this happen in the next few years.

The other interesting thing is in one of the ancient texts I remember on the History Channel when they were doing a bunch of fear mongering on the 2012 thing. (Cant remember who this was) it said this period we are in today marked "the end of the word or God and a time of self discovery" or something. I wont forget that cause I knew what that meant and they were refering to even though at that time the rtrs were not out yet I did think maybe soon there would be big changes.

Not that I believed any of that new age bullshit I just remembered this mentioned they said around 2024 was when this was happening I think they knew even way back then that the end of the Jews was coming then maybe due to astrology.

norwich said:
are the jews and their Extraterrestrial overlords rampening up their own rituals to strengthen their Tulpa ,yahweh?
No doubt that they are, but as it is too late for them to use any other system than the Hebrew alphabet, since so much of their spiritual power has already been put into it, there will soon be little they can do as it gets weaker and weaker and their energy is wasted.

Was the collapse of the Soviet Union made to deliberately coincide with Christmas Day, the 25th of December, 1991? Did jews purposely collapse it on that day to tie into other energies, and if so, which ones?

Assim como muitos irmãos eu repito! Precisamos fazer mais RTRs!!!! Hail Satan!

sonnenkraft said:
Do you think declaring or creating the Third -Reich was not powerful due lack of energy from planets not perfect timing?
Hitler did *win* but definitily set them back a lot. If it was not for him we would have been already slaves. What he did was awesome and even if the jews were strong spiritualy at that time and this is why they won he still did a lot.

Now with the Rtr's we destroyed them so much that is just a matter of time before they are destroyed on the material plane, we have ton just keep fighting and it will be over for them. Like the HP's said ugly planets are coming for them and they will not be protected because they "god" has been destroyed by us.

luis said:
sonnenkraft said:
Hitler did *win* but definitily set them back a lot. If it was not for him we would have been already slaves. What he did was awesome and even if the jews were strong spiritualy at that time and this is why they won he still did a lot.

Now with the Rtr's we destroyed them so much that is just a matter of time before they are destroyed on the material plane, we have ton just keep fighting and it will be over for them. Like the HP's said ugly planets are coming for them and they will not be protected because they "god" has been destroyed by us.
Who told you we didn't win? If Hitler wasn't around Europe would probabily be a communist shithole. He saved Europe.

I read the same regarding the Jews being immune to astrological influences. Yes, claimed by rabbis, and more than a few, but this is not so.

The destruction of the first and second Jewish temples, the expulsion from Spain (which was devastating to them), and more, had blatant astrological influences. I already wrote an article about this a while ago.

Pluto seems to have a lethal influence on the Jews at certain periods in history. My own opinion is that the ancients may have known about Pluto and more. As we know, libraries were systematically destroyed and history was rewritten.

Our Gods certainly knew about Pluto and the outer planets.

Neptune in Aries, and Pluto in Aquarius are very bad omens for the Jews. The sign of Leo also has a lethal influence against them.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

HP Mageson666 said:
Its All Coming Down

The Jews timed their creation of the USSR according to astrological factors to increase their power.

"The Soviet Empire was established at four minutes past two o' clock on the 8th of November 1917 in the Russian capital, Petrograd. In astrological terms the sun was just the precisely at the center of the sign of Scorpio.

Source
[1] Under The Sign Of The Scorpion, Juri Lina

Yeah, I remember reading that myself in Under the Sign of the Scorpion. I wonder if the reincarnation of the Soviet Union - the EU - was founded at a certain astrological time. I also remember hearing somewhere that the EU parliament's architectural design is based on the biblical Tower of Babel, if that's relevant.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back