Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cleaning...

Gearshift

I've been cleaning once a day with 216 Surya member: luis mentioned short vibrations. So I've been performing 216 Surya in about 6-8 minutes. I have in the past done lungful blasts for a total of 45-50 minutes performing 216 Surya.

My question is if I'm cleaning once a day is that okay? or is it better to return back to basic visual cleaning of Aura and Chakras and perform it for several minutes?

JoS webpage; Cleaning soul: "Cleaning one's aura [as long as there are no serious problems] only takes a few minutes a day and is well worth it."

If I notice there are no serious problems, would performing Returning Curses Pt1 light sloughing ball, the second energy sloughing ball used to clean after F-RTR, chakra ball cleaning and then basic aura/chakra cleansing. And then finally add the auras of protections along with the Returning Curses Pt.2 affirmation x3 albeit I'd personally like to repeat it x18 times just like in Pt.2.

Would that be reasonable enough to keep myself clean?

The reason I state this is because vibration cleans much more deeply. I'm sure it vibrates the entire being and along with the assistive demon works to nullify large amounts of negative energies. But if I'm burning myself out with mantras is it okay to skip that.

I know it states vibration is much more effective. And it takes about one-to-two years to nullify negative energies from the soul. i.e. vomit out all the crude on your soul. Like Maxine stated "Cleaning the aura can take between one and two years of consistent daily cleanings". I find it funny that in only one-to-two years, been under the assumption that cleaning out your soul takes years upon years maybe a solid decade.
(https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13390&p=51924)

So to save time is it better to clean basic(visually) with demon assistance twice a day? or try and keep the vibrations? Does the demon really help that much that vibration isn't as important as previously without the assistance?

Also what does it mean when your cleaning your soul and despite not being open to the spiritual world. Your mind starts thinking thoughts of "Why are there chains coming off my body" or "Why do I keep visualizing chains coming off my innards, even weapons or spiked balls or whatever"?

Is it merely an illusion and a product of my own imagination or is it sensory feedback of what is being excavated from my soul?

(Despite the fact I feel like short vibrations don't work and I feel much more assured of long vibrations despite taking nearly an hour to cleanse)

Gear88 said:
I've been cleaning once a day with 216 Surya member: luis mentioned short vibrations. So I've been performing 216 Surya in about 6-8 minutes. I have in the past done lungful blasts for a total of 45-50 minutes performing 216 Surya.

My question is if I'm cleaning once a day is that okay? or is it better to return back to basic visual cleaning of Aura and Chakras and perform it for several minutes?

JoS webpage; Cleaning soul: "Cleaning one's aura [as long as there are no serious problems] only takes a few minutes a day and is well worth it."

If I notice there are no serious problems, would performing Returning Curses Pt1 light sloughing ball, the second energy sloughing ball used to clean after F-RTR, chakra ball cleaning and then basic aura/chakra cleansing. And then finally add the auras of protections along with the Returning Curses Pt.2 affirmation x3 albeit I'd personally like to repeat it x18 times just like in Pt.2.

Would that be reasonable enough to keep myself clean?

The reason I state this is because vibration cleans much more deeply. I'm sure it vibrates the entire being and along with the assistive demon works to nullify large amounts of negative energies. But if I'm burning myself out with mantras is it okay to skip that.

I know it states vibration is much more effective. And it takes about one-to-two years to nullify negative energies from the soul. i.e. vomit out all the crude on your soul. Like Maxine stated "Cleaning the aura can take between one and two years of consistent daily cleanings". I find it funny that in only one-to-two years, been under the assumption that cleaning out your soul takes years upon years maybe a solid decade.
(https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13390&p=51924)

So to save time is it better to clean basic(visually) with demon assistance twice a day? or try and keep the vibrations? Does the demon really help that much that vibration isn't as important as previously without the assistance?

Also what does it mean when your cleaning your soul and despite not being open to the spiritual world. Your mind starts thinking thoughts of "Why are there chains coming off my body" or "Why do I keep visualizing chains coming off my innards, even weapons or spiked balls or whatever"?

Is it merely an illusion and a product of my own imagination or is it sensory feedback of what is being excavated from my soul?

(Despite the fact I feel like short vibrations don't work and I feel much more assured of long vibrations despite taking nearly an hour to cleanse)
I think it is better if you visualize the light to clean the aura or when vibrating also vizualize the light on your self and aura if you vizualize the light you improve your vizualization, this is a clear thing to me.

About Short vibrations, It works for me. The thing is this is personal. Obviously you are going to raise much more energy if you do super long vibrations and you are used to this. On top of this if your soul doesn't have enough energy then obviously you are not going to raise the same quantity of energy that i raise for example.

The thing is if you have the time to do long vibrations then do It if you don't then you have to find a middle, something that works for you. For me doing shorter vibrations works really well (wich they are not even that shorts, just not super longs, what helps me more to make me take less time is that i do quicker breaths more than shorter vibrations). Remember that we are all different and what works for me may not works for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back