Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New York Times: “Pregnancy Kills. Abortion Saves Lives.”

Jack

You know Jews are seriously fucked up creatures but when you see these articles you can't help but feel that violent rage within.
NYT-abortion-saves-lives.jpg

That’s the actual headline and pretty much their actual argument.

“Don’t have babies, goy, it’s bad for you.”

New York Times:

Pregnancy is a life-threatening condition. Women die from being pregnant. We have known that for thousands of years.

They die from hemorrhage, infection, pre-eclampsia (which can lead to fatal seizures), obstructed labor, amniotic fluid embolism, thromboembolism, a ruptured uterus, retained placenta, hydatidiform mole, choriocarcinoma and many other causes that fill the obstetrics textbooks. Modern medicine can prevent and treat many, but not all, of these conditions. Some potentially fatal problems cannot be foreseen or prevented. Pregnancy always comes with some irreducible risk of death.

The measure of risk to a woman’s life from pregnancy itself is called the “maternal mortality ratio.” That is the number of women who die of causes related to or aggravated by pregnancy per 100,000 live births.

Source
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/21/opinion/alabama-law-abortion.html

This article goes on about the current Alabama abortion ban which I don't particularly have any strong opinions on.

Now about that deceptive article,
The chance of women dying as a consequence of pregnancy has been getting closer to zero the more we move forward with science, medicine and technology.

Now is the safest time in recorded history for women to be pregnant and to deliver babies.
Source
https://ourworldindata.org/maternal-mortality

The data show that the risk is reducible, and that is has been getting significantly reduced as the years go by.

These are the correct abortion death rates:

Overall death rate per 100,000 abortions: 100,000 (babies) + 0.7 (dead ex-mothers)
Death rate per 100,000 early-abortions: 100,000 (babies) + 0.3 (dead ex-mothers)
Regarding the maternal mortality ratio and pregnancy being “dangerous”…

How dangerous are we talking about?

They say 11.9 deaths per 100,000 successful pregnancies.

I mean its almost as Jews think that the people reading this shit are clinically retarded and incapable of doing a simple google search and find out the truth. These creatures are evil.

I saw this a couple of days ago and hardly made it past the first sentence. It's astounding how immediately retarded the reasoning is.

Should we not drive because there are car accidents? Should we not walk because our legs could break? More importantly, should we not create new generations because rarely a woman dies from being pregnant?

Never take risks, goy!

Hoarfrost said:
I saw this a couple of days ago and hardly made it past the first sentence. It's astounding how immediately retarded the reasoning is.

Should we not drive because there are car accidents? Should we not walk because our legs could break? More importantly, should we not create new generations because rarely a woman dies from being pregnant?

Never take risks, goy!
Its like they think humans are as stupid as chimps and will fall for this reasoning.
Although even chimps will follow their natural biology and mate anyway.

Jack said:
You know Jews are seriously fucked up creatures but when you see these articles you can't help but feel that violent rage within.

New York Times:

Pregnancy is a life-threatening condition. Women die from being pregnant. We have known that for thousands of years.

They die from hemorrhage, infection, pre-eclampsia (which can lead to fatal seizures), obstructed labor, amniotic fluid embolism, thromboembolism, a ruptured uterus, retained placenta, hydatidiform mole, choriocarcinoma and many other causes that fill the obstetrics textbooks. Modern medicine can prevent and treat many, but not all, of these conditions. Some potentially fatal problems cannot be foreseen or prevented. Pregnancy always comes with some irreducible risk of death.

The measure of risk to a woman’s life from pregnancy itself is called the “maternal mortality ratio.” That is the number of women who die of causes related to or aggravated by pregnancy per 100,000 live births.

Source

This article goes on about the current Alabama abortion ban which I don't particularly have any strong opinions on.

The chance of women dying as a consequence of pregnancy has been getting closer to zero the more we move forward with science, medicine and technology.

Now is the safest time in recorded history for women to be pregnant and to deliver babies.
Source

The data show that the risk is reducible, and that is has been getting significantly reduced as the years go by.

Overall death rate per 100,000 abortions: 100,000 (babies) + 0.7 (dead ex-mothers)
Death rate per 100,000 early-abortions: 100,000 (babies) + 0.3 (dead ex-mothers)

I mean its almost as Jews think that the people reading this shit are clinically retarded and incapable of doing a simple google search and find out the truth. These creatures are evil.
On the one hand, Jews say abortion is a crime, on the other hand they say abortion saves lives. Forget the Jewish lies. Without those rats in human form we would simply be far ahead. Really speaking ... pregnancy is a primitive way of reproduction and that's it. It is understandable that it is used by animals ... since they are not advanced and have no technology. Pregnancy and childbirth are not fun and are not fun. They are more or less a type of sacrifice. Women must not risk their lives to procreate. There is always a better way of doing things. I personally, in the future I would like to have a wife of mine only for sex and living together etc. Everyone should have a car to make children ... Pour the egg and sperm into the car, wait 9 months and it's done ... just like a chick incubator. Obviously, such a machine must be perfected to such an advanced point ... that it is possible to select spermatozoa with the best genetic material, etc., inside the machine. Technology is wonderful.

Master Darkness said:
On the one hand, Jews say abortion is a crime, on the other hand they say abortion saves lives. Forget the Jewish lies. Without those rats in human form we would simply be far ahead. Really speaking ... pregnancy is a primitive way of reproduction and that's it. It is understandable that it is used by animals ... since they are not advanced and have no technology. Pregnancy and childbirth are not fun and are not fun. They are more or less a type of sacrifice. Women must not risk their lives to procreate. There is always a better way of doing things. I personally, in the future I would like to have a wife of mine only for sex and living together etc. Everyone should have a car to make children ... Pour the egg and sperm into the car, wait 9 months and it's done ... just like a chick incubator. Obviously, such a machine must be perfected to such an advanced point ... that it is possible to select spermatozoa with the best genetic material, etc., inside the machine. Technology is wonderful.

I hope this is sarcasm for a joke, but on the chance it is not... Pregnancy and childbirth are sacred, a wonderful and spiritual thing for a woman to go through. Someone posted before about potentially having incubators to grow a baby, this is sickening. A developing fetus needs to be in the mother. There is more to human life than just the material aspect. A mothers blood pumps through her growing baby, and there's the spiritual aspect of it as well. It is sacred, to go through pregnancy and grow your child inside yourself. Women are the life-bearers, not just egg doners. All the choices we make for the health of our fetus, this is a sacred responsibility, one that is in our nature to do.

While it is true that some women die during childbirth, it is a low chance, especially if childbirth is done correctly. Even in hospitals, it is awful, strapping the woman to the bed and delivering horizontally pushing excessively causes a lot of damage. Many women do get physically damaged from incorrect childbirth.

As for risking our lives to procreate, we are not cowards. Anything in life that is important, is worth the risk. We are creating a brand new human being, not a video game character :roll: And with Satan, meditation, knowledge of astrology and the best time to have a child, these risks are drastically lowered.

I think you are forgetting the Spiritual, in Spiritual Satanism... growing babies in incubators, good grief.... how much farther from nature and spirituality can you get?

Lydia said:
Master Darkness said:

I hope this is sarcasm for a joke, but on the chance it is not... Pregnancy and childbirth are sacred, a wonderful and spiritual thing for a woman to go through. Someone posted before about potentially having incubators to grow a baby, this is sickening. A developing fetus needs to be in the mother. There is more to human life than just the material aspect. A mothers blood pumps through her growing baby, and there's the spiritual aspect of it as well. It is sacred, to go through pregnancy and grow your child inside yourself. Women are the life-bearers, not just egg doners. All the choices we make for the health of our fetus, this is a sacred responsibility, one that is in our nature to do.

While it is true that some women die during childbirth, it is a low chance, especially if childbirth is done correctly. Even in hospitals, it is awful, strapping the woman to the bed and delivering horizontally pushing excessively causes a lot of damage. Many women do get physically damaged from incorrect childbirth.

As for risking our lives to procreate, we are not cowards. Anything in life that is important, is worth the risk. We are creating a brand new human being, not a video game character :roll: And with Satan, meditation, knowledge of astrology and the best time to have a child, these risks are drastically lowered.

I think you are forgetting the Spiritual, in Spiritual Satanism... growing babies in incubators, good grief.... how much farther from nature and spirituality can you get?
My idea is not to suffer.

Master Darkness said:
Jack said:

New York Times:

Source

Source

and if the child dies the body will be used as fuel by a microbial fuel cell, or what ? Why did you pick a car :D ?

there were experiments where children were deprived of love ( no hugs etc.), the children did developed psychological problems.
maybe: if a wimmen bears a baby within her, the child gets "love". ---> Incubator bad idear
The pain of childbirth makes the mother more attached to the child.
(I've read that it gets easier after every birth).

Lydia said:
Master Darkness said:

Not a joke, this guy is the same guy who admired grays as perfect slaves and wants them himself, he is a very fucked up guy.

Master Darkness said:
On the one hand, Jews say abortion is a crime, on the other hand they say abortion saves lives.
Jews say abortion save lives because they want to reduce as much as possible the birth rate in White countries.

Then they try to outlaw abortion to force White womans (and girls) to keep coloured kids who came from raping, after they filled the White countries with rapefugees and pedophiles. It's all jewish measurements to destroy the Whites and their countries.

What about your attempt to justify your idea of robotization of human natural processes like procreation? What sense would have the idea of family and unity between people if procreation would be possible by automated machinery? This sounds like an utopic 1984 orwellian jewish world. Only they are the ones who want to use technology and all the possible means against the humanity to enslave it. So from this point of view, technology isn't wonderful as long as it is in the hands of the evil beings.

By the way humans are also a kind of animals in the sense that we are living beings with physical needs like animals are. We are superior because we have a superior soul and consciousness given by the Gods, otherwise what you call today a human being would have remained the same primate that was millions of years ago. Indeed pregnancy is difficult for a woman but I am quite sure that the Gods have ways to make this way more easier and less or not painful at all.

What about other attempts you had before like polluting this forum with distructive advices like using HAGL to improve yourself?

Master Darkness said:
I want to settle down to live a normal life somewhere safe. I don't want to be miserable. I hate Jews and their superiors. Fehu is for temporary properties. Odhal is for permanent property. To get a property I want to use Odhal Isa Hagl. I think this combination of runes is very powerful and perfect. Odhal ... permanent property. Isa ... you fall into unsuspecting victims of it. Hagl ... rune of completeness and injustice.

Master Darkness said:
Excuse my impatience, but I would like to physically remove them and at the same time end them in the astral

Or the above attempt of putting yourself in very dangerous (and illegal) situations to skip the spiritual warfare? The jews used spititual warfare to control this planet, spiritual warfare which materialised in the physical world by mass genocides, brainwashing, tortures and other jewish atrocities. You will see that our spiritual warfare done using RTRs will slowly materialize in the physical world. Nobody has to put himself in dangerous and illegal circumstances to try to fix something. Also I noticed how you said in another thread that you like to work more spiritually but in this case you would avoid to do spriitual warfare.

Also I.noticed how you quote entire sermons to post a one line useless message only to make the other users to scroll down more to see the newer responses. That's pathetic. I've seen how you said you hate infiltration but I really believe that you are an infiltrator yourself.

Lydia said:

What do you think of water birth and dolphin-assisted birth? Also, I've been meaning to ask you - what other Moon signs should I start the Perfect Health working in besides Moon in virgo? I don't want to be able to do such an important working only once a year.

GG Allin said:
there were experiments where children were deprived of love ( no hugs etc.), the children did developed psychological problems.
maybe: if a wimmen bears a baby within her, the child gets "love". ---> Incubator bad idear
The pain of childbirth makes the mother more attached to the child.
(I've read that it gets easier after every birth).
These are very true, what you wrote here.

Academic Scholar said:
What do you think of water birth and dolphin-assisted birth? Also, I've been meaning to ask you - what other Moon signs should I start the Perfect Health working in besides Moon in virgo? I don't want to be able to do such an important working only once a year.
I haven't looked into these births enough to have a strong opinion yet, but water birth does seem to allow the woman more freedom of movement (less gravity) to allow a safer delivery. I did watch a video about it, the father was there as well, and the mother looked more energetic and alert during/after the process.

For health, any waxing/full moon in Sagittarius, Aquarius, Taurus, Leo. Sagittarius would be the next-best option after Virgo. You can also do a Sun square instead.

The percentage of women who have no other choice but to get an abortion to save their life is incredibly low. The majority who get an abortion or want to have that "freedom" to do so are only doing it for **convenience*j and nothing more and anyone who says other wise is just lying to themselves.

Also I'm not surprised someone who calls himself "mAsTeR DaRkNeSs" has such a fucked up and unnatural opinion about pregnancy.

The Alchemist7 said:
Master Darkness said:
On the one hand, Jews say abortion is a crime, on the other hand they say abortion saves lives.
Jews say abortion save lives because they want to reduce as much as possible the birth rate in White countries.

Then they try to outlaw abortion to force White womans (and girls) to keep coloured kids who came from raping, after they filled the White countries with rapefugees and pedophiles. It's all jewish measurements to destroy the Whites and their countries.

What about your attempt to justify your idea of robotization of human natural processes like procreation? What sense would have the idea of family and unity between people if procreation would be possible by automated machinery? This sounds like an utopic 1984 orwellian jewish world. Only they are the ones who want to use technology and all the possible means against the humanity to enslave it. So from this point of view, technology isn't wonderful as long as it is in the hands of the evil beings.

By the way humans are also a kind of animals in the sense that we are living beings with physical needs like animals are. We are superior because we have a superior soul and consciousness given by the Gods, otherwise what you call today a human being would have remained the same primate that was millions of years ago. Indeed pregnancy is difficult for a woman but I am quite sure that the Gods have ways to make this way more easier and less or not painful at all.

What about other attempts you had before like polluting this forum with distructive advices like using HAGL to improve yourself?

Master Darkness said:
I want to settle down to live a normal life somewhere safe. I don't want to be miserable. I hate Jews and their superiors. Fehu is for temporary properties. Odhal is for permanent property. To get a property I want to use Odhal Isa Hagl. I think this combination of runes is very powerful and perfect. Odhal ... permanent property. Isa ... you fall into unsuspecting victims of it. Hagl ... rune of completeness and injustice.

Master Darkness said:
Excuse my impatience, but I would like to physically remove them and at the same time end them in the astral

Or the above attempt of putting yourself in very dangerous (and illegal) situations to skip the spiritual warfare? The jews used spititual warfare to control this planet, spiritual warfare which materialised in the physical world by mass genocides, brainwashing, tortures and other jewish atrocities. You will see that our spiritual warfare done using RTRs will slowly materialize in the physical world. Nobody has to put himself in dangerous and illegal circumstances to try to fix something. Also I noticed how you said in another thread that you like to work more spiritually but in this case you would avoid to do spriitual warfare.

Also I.noticed how you quote entire sermons to post a one line useless message only to make the other users to scroll down more to see the newer responses. That's pathetic. I've seen how you said you hate infiltration but I really believe that you are an infiltrator yourself.
Hagl is the Rune of completeness. It is mainly used in black magic ... this does not mean that it cannot be used for other purposes. Obviously it is necessary to combine it with the runes appropriate for the desired purpose. And as for attacking the Jews ... I didn't say to use physical means to attack them. I meant ... to attack them spiritually, as they attack us. The Final RTR is wonderful. However, we could do some additional spiritual work ... a small example ... put a curse on this planet, that it is impossible to live for the Jews = neutralized infiltration. This is just a small example. :cool:

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:
Master Darkness said:

Not a joke, this guy is the same guy who admired grays as perfect slaves and wants them himself, he is a very fucked up guy.

I first did think, is this guy a grey?, maybe one of the friendly ones and just want to free his people. But don´t want to be recogniced as one.
But then someone did state he is asien. And the sermon did come out with the only 3% of them are on our side. Well he is valuable, when ever you want to know, what would a grey do, you can ask him. sourt of like the guy who they hire in the Detektivfilmmovies to explaine them the perspective of a serial killer. And mostly his replys get people to contribute knowlege.

Master Darkness said:
... pregnancy is a primitive way of reproduction and that's it. It is understandable that it is used by animals ... since they are not advanced and have no technology. Pregnancy and childbirth are not fun and are not fun.

Its not primitive, its the best advanced way to create a healthy human being. As long a machine can´t bring healthier offspring (physically, mental, ...) the machine is inferior. Good example are chicken the ones breeded by machines (mass animal husbandry) can die from a singel loud noise. normal chicken usally don´t.
The biology behind this is quite complex. It runns smouth, good in most cases just like jack did poste with the "They say 11.9 deaths per 100,000 successful pregnancies." I guess the machine would have like 10% losses (dead babys). also from a resource side normal birth is better.

GG Allin said:
Aquarius said:
Lydia said:

I first did think, is this guy a grey?, maybe one of the friendly ones and just want to free his people. But don´t want to be recogniced as one.
But then someone did state he is asien. And the sermon did come out with the only 3% of them are on our side. Well he is valuable, when ever you want to know, what would a grey do, you can ask him. sourt of like the guy who they hire in the Detektivfilmmovies to explaine them the perspective of a serial killer. And mostly his replys get people to contribute knowlege.
Those 3% arent 'grays' in the sense of the word, just a race which has a bigger head than usual, like Lucifuge Rofocal. Also, no, all this admiration for a slave race is disgusting and retarded, one can know about grays without idolizing them.

Fuchs said:
Master Darkness said:
... pregnancy is a primitive way of reproduction and that's it. It is understandable that it is used by animals ... since they are not advanced and have no technology. Pregnancy and childbirth are not fun and are not fun.

Its not primitive, its the best advanced way to create a healthy human being. As long a machine can´t bring healthier offspring (physically, mental, ...) the machine is inferior. Good example are chicken the ones breeded by machines (mass animal husbandry) can die from a singel loud noise. normal chicken usally don´t.
The biology behind this is quite complex. It runns smouth, good in most cases just like jack did poste with the "They say 11.9 deaths per 100,000 successful pregnancies." I guess the machine would have like 10% losses (dead babys). also from a resource side normal birth is better.
It varies from how technology is used. The only thing I have to say about technology is that the technology is wonderful. Technology is science. Divinity is science. The Jews have lied about everything ... they have repressed the science, they have replaced the true spirituality with lies. They ruined everything. True spirituality is scientific ... that is advanced science. The electromagnetic field = the ether that is the astral dimension ... which are the same thing. Different understandings, but they are the same thing. Satanism is true and is original and is real, because it is science.

Master Darkness said:

Pregnancy is primitive!?
Animals are not advanced!?
Wow your actually retarded, please remove yourself from this forum, and preferably the planet too...

Jack said:
That's why there aren't any species of any being, which require male and female, at all in any part of the entire Universe anywhere ever, because all females, in all species, in all areas of the entire Universe, all died before they managed to give birth.

Hoarfrost said:

Never take risks, goy!
We should not live because the Sun is due to explode in a few quadrillion years. We should not live because the supermassive black holes at the centre of every galaxy, and the centre of the Universe, will swallow us up in infinity years. We should not live because water corrodes and oxygen rusts.

Jack said:
Hoarfrost said:

Never take risks, goy!
Its like they think humans are as stupid as chimps and will fall for this reasoning.
Nah - people will still live real lives, while this article might have the minute impact of weeding out the retards who shouldn't procreate - so this article might do the world a service! :lol:

Fuchs said:
Master Darkness said:

Its not primitive, its the best advanced way to create a healthy human being.
The only thing which needs to be said about pregnancy is that it is Natural. Any and all other "arguments" are irrelevant, and anyone saying it is primitive needs to be shot in their head. It's Natural. End of story. If anyone wants to be an anally-retentive, conceited, pedantic idiot who marries a jew who is very similar to themself, and decides that Nature is disgusting, so instead will have Babies in a Petri dish or test tube (TBBT reference), then they should continue being very insecure and idiotic and certainly should not spread their seed at all.

FancyMancy said:
Any and all other "arguments" are irrelevant, and anyone saying it is primitive needs to be shot in their head. It's Natural. End of story.
Respect, FancyMancy! I contemplated posting something similar but you really nailed it.
When I first read that greylovers post, I was like "here we go again - the same shitty trolling". Disgusting. Seasoned members can tell the difference but first-time guests with potential to become a real dedicated member will go like "wtf did I just read? This place is a shithole!".

Apprentice said:
FancyMancy said:
Any and all other "arguments" are irrelevant, and anyone saying it is primitive needs to be shot in their head. It's Natural. End of story.
Respect, FancyMancy! I contemplated posting something similar but you really nailed it.
When I first read that greylovers post, I was like "here we go again - the same shitty trolling". Disgusting. Seasoned members can tell the difference but first-time guests with potential to become a real dedicated member will go like "wtf did I just read? This place is a shithole!".
In another way, with these nonsense posts by either trolls or by misinformed posters, similar people who think the same, who are not trolls, could see these things and then be corrected. I am referring to that while we say the truth about things, this truth-telling makes us "too different" i.e. the parable of the King and the Poisoned Well. With trolls trolling and misinformed individuals posting strange things, but not trolling necessarily, it's as if there could be half-poisoned, or half-red-pilled members here. In a way, this can be helpful to show that we might be "too different", but not so that misinformed, strange-posting posters should keep away. i.e. this community has all sorts of people in all manners of informed and misinformed understandings, and even the strange, silly, nonsense ones can still come and learn and improve.

I know it is like a knee-jerk reaction to call someone out as a jew or a troll, though! "Why is this post approved?" "Why does JoS allow trolls?", etc. are valid questions - but you try being a moderator! You can't please everyone - that's why we are to live our own true lives, knowing our own true selves, so we can please ourselves. Really, the only ones who are not welcome are those who don't want to help - the jew absolutely, and to a slightly-less-than-absolute amount, jew shills if they stop shilling; as for trolls - they are just village idiots and don't have anything else better to do, apparently, but they are not disrupting things really. They feed on your reactions, so I won't bother mentioning that positive-meme of not feeding the trolls, again! :p Replying to trolls eggs them on. They'll be sorry one day if they prefer to do that.

Master Darkness said:
Fuchs said:
Master Darkness said:

It varies from how technology is used. The only thing I have to say about technology is that the technology is wonderful. Technology is science. Divinity is science. The Jews have lied about everything ... they have repressed the science, they have replaced the true spirituality with lies. They ruined everything. True spirituality is scientific ... that is advanced science. The electromagnetic field = the ether that is the astral dimension ... which are the same thing. Different understandings, but they are the same thing. Satanism is true and is original and is real, because it is science.

You forget biologie is also science. Every advancement was surpressed no matter which field of science. Its always the question to find the easiest /best solution to solve a problem permanent. Mostly automation is not the answer.

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
That's why there aren't any species of any being, which require male and female, at all in any part of the entire Universe anywhere ever, because all females, in all species, in all areas of the entire Universe, all died before they managed to give birth.

Hoarfrost said:

Never take risks, goy!
We should not live because the Sun is due to explode in a few quadrillion years. We should not live because the supermassive black holes at the centre of every galaxy, and the centre of the Universe, will swallow us up in infinity years. We should not live because water corrodes and oxygen rusts.

Jack said:
Hoarfrost said:

Never take risks, goy!
Nah - people will still live real lives, while this article might have the minute impact of weeding out the retards who shouldn't procreate - so this article might do the world a service! :lol:

Fuchs said:
Master Darkness said:

The only thing which needs to be said about pregnancy is that it is Natural. Any and all other "arguments" are irrelevant, and anyone saying it is primitive needs to be shot in their head. It's Natural. End of story. If anyone wants to be an anally-retentive, conceited, pedantic idiot who marries a jew who is very similar to themself, and decides that Nature is disgusting, so instead will have Babies in a Petri dish or test tube (TBBT reference), then they should continue being very insecure and idiotic and certainly should not spread their seed at all.
People call "natural" the things they like and call "not natural" the things they don't like and don't understand. Not unlike how ignorant people call divinity "supernatural". In reality all these things are perfectly natural. The technology is perfectly natural. The fact is the * preferences. I have and want to correct a serious problem ... high compassion. Emotions must be controlled. I don't like to suffer, and that's why I suggested an alternative way to not suffer. However, some advanced portable technological devices can be built to protect and aid pregnant women. The technology is wonderful. :cool:

Master Darkness said:
FancyMancy said:
Jack said:

Hoarfrost said:

Never take risks, goy!

Jack said:

Fuchs said:
People call "natural" the things they like and call "not natural" the things they don't like and don't understand. Not unlike how ignorant people call divinity "supernatural". In reality all these things are perfectly natural. The technology is perfectly natural. The fact is the * preferences. I have and want to correct a serious problem ... high compassion. Emotions must be controlled. I don't like to suffer, and that's why I suggested an alternative way to not suffer. However, some advanced portable technological devices can be built to protect and aid pregnant women. The technology is wonderful. :cool:
Being pregnant, the parts leading up to it, and the parts giving birth and after, are not a serious problem. I suspect there is only "suffering", in a sense, i.e. painful, because of the lack of knowledge of how to give birth in a more advanced and understanding way. Technology is natural for those who don't have nor use Spirituality. Technology is like a Physical version of Spirituality. You don't need any Technologies to fancy someone, win them, be with them, produce sperm, fertilise an egg, become pregnant, give birth, and raise the Child/ren.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back