Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Genocidal Lifestyle : Young European Men Have Abysmally Low Sperm Counts

Jack

sperm-counts-europe-1.jpg

Switzerland has joined the list of European countries with serious male fertility problems.

Keep in mind that the study focused on young men, not on older gentlemen — which makes the whole situation even worse.

Daily Mail:

Men in Switzerland have one of the lowest sperm counts in Europe, according to researchers.

Scientists said Swiss men’s sperm quality was in a ‘critical state‘ and it could be an indicator of worse fertility or even testicular cancer risk in the future.

Researchers at the University of Geneva tested sperm samples from 2,523 men aged between 18 and 22.

Almost two thirds of Swiss men had an issue with their sperm and, among 40 per cent of them, only four per cent of their sperm were properly developed.

Some 17 per cent of the men had sperm concentration below 15m per ml, which could seriously damage their fertility.

Scientists said they were particularly concerned about the sub-par sperm counts because lower counts are linked to a higher risk of testicular cancer.

‘It’s important to understand that the time needed to conceive increases significantly if a man has a sperm concentration below 40 million sperm per ml,’ said Professor Serge Nef, who led the study.

His team explained that a man whose sperm concentration is below 15million per ml are ‘subfertile‘, meaning they’re more likely to have fertility issues and struggle to conceive.

According to Professor Nef’s research, this may apply to nearly one in five men in Switzerland.

And only 38 per cent of the men were found to have sperm which matched healthy benchmarks set by the World Health Organization.

Between 2002 and 2010, the number of couples using fertility treatment to increase their chance of getting pregnant doubled from 3,000 per year to more than 6,000.

In 2017, scientists said sperm counts from men in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand have dropped by more than half in the past 40 years.

Researchers in Israel found the rate of decline in men’s sperm counts was not slowing down and may be ‘a canary in the mine’ for public health.

Experts have said in the past that obesity, stress, smoking, and exposure to some chemicals or pesticides may be driving sperm counts down.

Source
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7057963/Men-Switzerland-lowest-sperm-counts-Europe.html

All of this — lifestyle, environment, food, stress, smoking, chemicals, pesticides, plastics, contamination, feminism, abortion and more — can play a part towards achieving multiple goals for the Jews, but the goal they all have in common is white genocide.

What do you do when your testosterone and your sperm count is decreasing ? What was different in the past than it is today ?
2d59de570aa55f1bd138c2caa7725bd4.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-05-24-at-2.35.59-AM.png

evolution-ancient-roman-soldier-770x437.jpg

surrender-of-lord-cornwallis-john-trumbull-182211-1090906.jpg

Iron-and-Coal-1855-1860-William-Bell-Scott.png

german_soldier_by_vaipabg-e1542014558402.jpg

I don't see how this is just another (((study))) to promote bringing in brown people to replace the whites in those countries. Is this also affecting the second and third generation blacks and arabs in these places? Bet they won't bring in white South Africans Ukrainian refugees to replace them, huh?

I agree that there is a lack of acting like real men in many men nowadays and as well with how many soy boys we see but honestly I don't think overall anyone's ancestral testosterone is lowering as a whole. Maybe if you consciously choose to eat and drink soy filled products but I don't think the majority of people are doing that.

Don't you think it's contradicting that young people are physically getting bigger at a faster rate as well as overall because of the chemicals you mentioned in our food. They pump hormones in our food to make them grow faster and this can be clearly seen how it has affected the youth in how their bodies are becoming more 'mature' at such a young age compared prior generations.

In my opinion it's the brainwashing along with the xianity mind virus (curses that jews have put on Gentiles) that has so many docile people. Though idk about you but now that we here have been getting rid of the curses so many white are awaken. The thing is many don't know what to do atm besides vote for the politician they think will change things for the better This is why you see a lot of support to alternative channels that are pro white. I'm even seeing white normies starting to get an idea of what's going on for some time now.
But I digress.

Drinking alcohol and smoking weed destroys sperm making it not form properly too. And mroe men have been doing that these past few decades than ever before in history. plus not doing anything physical ,playing games on computer or watching tv all the time

Not a perfect match, but it indeed points at something.

27819-7pbd8v.jpg

Most level-headed people know the deal with soy, but other plants also contain phytoestrogen. Things like rice, beans, carrots, alfa-alfa seeds, sesame seeds, oats, wheat, coffee - all disrupt the male endocrine system. Just picture what vegan's breakfast, snack, supper, snack, dinner, snack, and snack contain.

I also suspect that a weak nutrition profile, in general, is cause for low sperm count in men, just as it causes premature menopause in women. It's almost like the body starts ignoring reproduction if famine is on the horizon, and veganism simulates just that.

I was vegan for two years, and near the end, I was unable to have a sexual climax. Not to mention a host of other little issues that were either new or worsened during that period.

hailourtruegod said:
I don't see how this is just another (((study))) to promote bringing in brown people to replace the whites in those countries. Is this also affecting the second and third generation blacks and arabs in these places? Bet they won't bring in white South Africans Ukrainian refugees to replace them, huh?

I agree that there is a lack of acting like real men in many men nowadays and as well with how many soy boys we see but honestly I don't think overall anyone's ancestral testosterone is lowering as a whole. Maybe if you consciously choose to eat and drink soy filled products but I don't think the majority of people are doing that.

Don't you think it's contradicting that young people are physically getting bigger at a faster rate as well as overall because of the chemicals you mentioned in our food. They pump hormones in our food to make them grow faster and this can be clearly seen how it has affected the youth in how their bodies are becoming more 'mature' at such a young age compared prior generations.

In my opinion it's the brainwashing along with the xianity mind virus (curses that jews have put on Gentiles) that has so many docile people. Though idk about you but now that we here have been getting rid of the curses so many white are awaken. The thing is many don't know what to do atm besides vote for the politician they think will change things for the better This is why you see a lot of support to alternative channels that are pro white. I'm even seeing white normies starting to get an idea of what's going on for some time now.
But I digress.
You should be finding a good mate and be making many children with her.

Edelwise said:
Not a perfect match, but it indeed points at something.

27819-7pbd8v.jpg

Most level-headed people know the deal with soy, but other plants also contain phytoestrogen. Things like rice, beans, carrots, alfa-alfa seeds, sesame seeds, oats, wheat, coffee - all disrupt the male endocrine system. Just picture what vegan's breakfast, snack, supper, snack, dinner, snack, and snack contain.

I also suspect that a weak nutrition profile, in general, is cause for low sperm count in men, just as it causes premature menopause in women. It's almost like the body starts ignoring reproduction if famine is on the horizon, and veganism simulates just that.

I was vegan for two years, and near the end, I was unable to have a sexual climax. Not to mention a host of other little issues that were either new or worsened during that period.
Heeey who said rice oath and wheat disrupts the endocrine system,where did you hear that

shinninglight said:
Heeey who said rice oath and wheat disrupts the endocrine system,where did you hear that

There is an inherent danger with eating grains. It's called gut permeability. Once a foreign/undigested element enters the bloodstream, it can produce all sorts of whacky effects. Plants contain an array of chemicals that range from inhibiting nutrient absorption to downright altering your hormone levels. I might have exaggerated when I threw all those foods into the same category, but the truth is that phytochemicals can have compound effects, which makes it very hard to pinpoint a culprit when you're eating a very diverse diet. Some populations are better equipped to tolerate specific plants in their diet, but that does not necessarily extend to the entire human species.

So even though I adore Makizushi, I'm not an Asian, so I should probably just eat Sashimi.

There is already ample evidence that the diminishing percentage of consumed meat is the cause of many health problems. Vegans are the tip of the spear, and we must be thankful for their contribution on Jewtube for all to see and analyze.

Here's a sample from a channel that I'm following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9e55T4x3C4

FancyMancy said:
How many of those 18-22 year olds get drunk and/or high often?

What do you mean goy??? It's obviously the white mans body to blame. No way it's pseudo science pushing for more reasons to bring in brown people to white countries..... And how dare you suggest it's also because of an obvious reason like drugs and alcohol. How can anyone be aware of the everyday influence of drugging yourself and getting drunk while getting (((reasons))) to get replaced shoved down their throats. You're gonna cause another trololcaust with your awareness. Oy veyyyyy

People have eaten plants forever and had large families, we would not have survived if we didn't, the problem with Veganism is the lack of animal products drops down the cholesterol levels needed to create sex hormones. It drops the sexual energy levels down to nothing. This is why Christian monasteries put the monks on vegan style diets, it took away their sex drives and made celibacy easier. Same in the east with Hindu and Buddhist monasteries.

The carnivore diet information in many ways is as bad as the vegan information. One food cult to another and its full of former vegan food cultists who never escaped the mono food, cult mind. First its meat is bad now its plants are bad.

hailourtruegod said:
What do you mean goy??? It's obviously the white mans body to blame. No way it's pseudo science pushing for more reasons to bring in brown people to white countries..... And how dare you suggest it's also because of an obvious reason like drugs and alcohol. How can anyone be aware of the everyday influence of drugging yourself and getting drunk while getting (((reasons))) to get replaced shoved down their throats. You're gonna cause another trololcaust with your awareness. Oy veyyyyy
Sorry! Sorry! bows up and down repeatedly while walking out of your chamber backwards

HP Mageson666 said:
People have eaten plants forever and had large families, we would not have survived if we didn't, the problem with Veganism is the lack of animal products drops down the cholesterol levels needed to create sex hormones. It drops the sexual energy levels down to nothing. This is why Christian monasteries put the monks on vegan style diets, it took away their sex drives and made celibacy easier. Same in the east with Hindu and Buddhist monasteries.

The carnivore diet information in many ways is as bad as the vegan information. One food cult to another and its full of former vegan food cultists who never escaped the mono food, cult mind. First its meat is bad now its plants are bad.
Other more-extreme measures were also taken by some, such as simply chopping their bits off.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back