Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Money workings- combining mantras and runes?

My most instantly effective thing was the use of structured symbols, mindful of the geometry and numerology, in a conjoined pattered with certain words of powers, I would mediate on this symbol, feed it and forget it, putting it safely away once burned in.

Also a superconducting paper of the laws of the nature of things was write in context in a pleasing form and observed after the opening, followed by an hour of directly channeling into the desired form.

Helps to trace the seal with your real hand not fleshy one, but not needed to leave your body or evoke your sacred space.

Tell no one. Do mind blanking after and it will be done, if you channel enough energy through yourself as a filtered lens into the form. Your personal store of energy likely wont be enough.

IA13 said:
My most instantly effective thing was the use of structured symbols, mindful of the geometry and numerology, in a conjoined pattered with certain words of powers, I would mediate on this symbol, feed it and forget it, putting it safely away once burned in.

Also a superconducting paper of the laws of the nature of things was write in context in a pleasing form and observed after the opening, followed by an hour of directly channeling into the desired form.

Helps to trace the seal with your real hand not fleshy one, but not needed to leave your body or evoke your sacred space.

Tell no one. Do mind blanking after and it will be done, if you channel enough energy through yourself as a filtered lens into the form. Your personal store of energy likely wont be enough.
Thank you, interesting.

Aquarius said:
IA13 said:

Thank you, interesting.

Your welcome and good luck.:)

I wish they would remove the post needs to be approved thing for me, as I don't trust yahoo, so no groups. So we could talk. No private messages as far as I can see ether, so I cant compare notes with everyone. Its vexing. I cant even email anyone as far as I can see to request this So I will Likely tell one of them with my mind and send an attention getting striking image of a serpent, or series of imagines(attention getter) through basic communication, yet this could be misread.

money mantra for weekly earnings: "welcome to good burger home of the good burger can I take your order?"

IA13 said:

Why do not you explain in simple language without using a labyrinth... Thank you...

IA13 said:

Why do not you explain in simple language without using a labyrinth... Thank you...

I was thinking of a mix between fehu and thurisaz, thurisaz for manifesting into reality.

Rocky90-Oceano said:
IA13 said:

The rital was crude it just came to me somehow most of my magic has been intent as a child I read a few basic books but disregarded most of them as trash, I was always drawn by the power of resonance and symbols, as well as the nature of reality.

Early on, I could pick up a piece of paper or two taken from a note pad a blue bic pen, that and my mind, and make stuff happen. I am training more extensively now. You need good visualization the ability to channel and into created forms as well as to know a bit about how reality works, its twin nature. You need to employ aesthetics and physiology for your own benefit and ones you may decide to work with. If no one. Its better not to speak of it but always research scientific and occult precedent with an adaptable mind. Opening a written symbol activates it further and requires astral contact with this type of magic. Each element on the paper represents something and adapts it. There is a little more to it but nothing you could not understand out once you got started. Good method when starting out, if it calls to you.

Aquarius said:
I was thinking of a mix between fehu and thurisaz, thurisaz for manifesting into reality.
Amico vuoi un consiglio, prendi un sigillo di un Demone che porta riccheza e pianifica tutto con un rituale facendo un lavoro completo di almeno 40 giorni

I know sometime back in late 2012 early 2013 there was a working to empower the aura to attract money using Fehu. I have a printout of it somewhere but I don't know if anyone has a link to it. You could use that on top of your money working. I'm planning on starting a Venus Square Friday 3 November 2017 for money, using the working I mentioned above, and starting one of the money workings as well.

Sch7494 said:
I know sometime back in late 2012 early 2013 there was a working to empower the aura to attract money using Fehu. I have a printout of it somewhere but I don't know if anyone has a link to it. You could use that on top of your money working. I'm planning on starting a Venus Square Friday 3 November 2017 for money, using the working I mentioned above, and starting one of the money workings as well.
it's in hoodedcobra's writings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back