Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mixed race

Bravera

Ok When I see the ancestors on my Mothers side, they are very clearly of strong white descent.

Until my generation came along, my mother decided to have children with men of black or hispanic descent.

I was told growing up, that my father was of Spaniard descent, he did not care to be a part of my life, I have been able to find him and have seen pictures of him and his relatives, and it appears to me that he is actually partially Latino/White

I grew up saying I was Of English/German/Irish/Spaniard Descent, which is true, but I also believe now I am of Latino descent as well, I have White skin, but I deffinitely tan darker than my white ancestors, it is obvious to me now that I am not of pure white blood...

I feel white, In mind, body, and soul, I fit in with white people, I aspire to be like the great white men who came before me, I do the Awakening Rituals, and I fight for the white race primarily. I always thought Cowboys and Knights and Vikings and Spartans, Romans, Greeks etc. were badass. Now I feel closest to my American ancestors, the founding fathers whom I consider more to be my fathers than my own biological father.

But its frustrating to think, just because my mother decided to have a child with a mixed man, that I am doomed to be removed from the white race...

I do not want to find a mate because I do not want to pollute the white race with my own polluted genes. But it was one of my greatest reasons for improving my life growing up, so that I could find a wonderful women and maybe have children some day... now I have an infinite amount of reasons to improve myself, but its a shame I have to throw away my childhood dreams of having a family some day.
----
I guess what im really wondering, because ive heard conflicting information, is it true or not whether we can purify our soul, and at least possibly be reborn into the white race? Can the Magnum Opus make this possible within this life...

There are millions of women who are also White with some Spanish or other Descent, even some Latinas, who have primarily White, and even Mexican Women in the same category.

You're not "dirty" because you are mixed and therefore there is no "purification" or "penance" for your sins or something. Just be open and stick to your own race. If you have some from elsewhere, then do not stress it, but try to find a woman who is more particularly characteristic to you.

Low amounts of non-White blood do not count or make you "Non White", but it would be ideally better if you found a woman in the same category. Let us say that many tens of millions in the US currently are exactly in the same situation as you so you are not on any shortages of potential women, quite the contrary.

You do not have to throw anything, just find a good natured woman that is on around the same standards as you, and go for it.

The idea is to be matching with your wife/partner along these lines for the best results of having offspring. And yes, your offspring will be White.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There are millions of women who are also White with some Spanish or other Descent, even some Latinas, who have primarily White, and even Mexican Women in the same category.

You're not "dirty" because you are mixed and therefore there is no "purification" or "penance" for your sins or something. Just be open and stick to your own race. If you have some from elsewhere, then do not stress it, but try to find a woman who is more particularly characteristic to you.

Low amounts of non-White blood do not count or make you "Non White", but it would be ideally better if you found a woman in the same category. Let us say that many tens of millions in the US currently are exactly in the same situation as you so you are not on any shortages of potential women, quite the contrary.

You do not have to throw anything, just find a good natured woman that is on around the same standards as you, and go for it.

The idea is to be matching with your wife/partner along these lines for the best results of having offspring. And yes, your offspring will be White.
Yessir! I understand clearly. ^_^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back