Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Brave Verified Publisher and other donations?

Grin

So I'm using my backup phone and it has Brave on it. A chome based browser with an adblocker on it. They recently added this rewards program where you can watch their ads and you can send tips to websites like a donation.

My question is, are the forums really set up for it? Regardless, does the PayPal link on the JoS still work for donations?

Also, what does the ministry do with any donations?

We are not "Eligible" for this cause we are evil boys, I looked into if this was potentially possible a while ago. This is because their wallet company is just a really bad exchange which is horrible at dealing with people, it's too automated for them to check on with anything really.

Here you go for the donations. This is HPS Maxine's page here on the subject:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Donate.html

I'll test this for myself if people don't know, but does the donation on the JoS site work with prepaid credit cards? I currently can't donate through my regular card as my parents have access to the bill, but I think I could safely load a prepaid card with cash and use that. I've been wanting to donate for a while anyway.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back