Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I really need your help right now.

NinRick

I am not an expert in anyway, how ever are you sure that you are really dealing with your GD?
Once an enemy came to me and claimed to be my GD but it was the enemy, in that time another SS got the same attack, the enemy even used the same Demon‘s identity.
It might be an enemy since our gods would never have bad influence on us. It sounds like someone in draining your life away from you.

So are you able to see and hear him? Or is it just your intuition?

And in case it is really your GD, then just speak openly and honestly with him. However I really doubt it since it is very easy for our gods to see what is inside us.

Dame der Nacht said:
Hello Satanic Friends

I recently discovered about my Guardian Demon and I was very happy but emotionally I'm not well.

I feel his presence and he protects me. And I'm in a monogamous relationship with my Demon because he's led me to believe he wants it too.

Only it's very intense and I'm having a hard time adapting.
I miss him how to miss someone who has gone far away.
Since the Gods were about 10,000 years ago but it seems like it was yesterday and I do not find the reasoning about the time that has passed.
My "I" does not accept it.

It's been 3 years since Dedicated to Father Satan and it's been wonderful.

But this is making me very sad.
I'm having trouble living and I lost a lot of weight.

Everything I'm going to do goes to him, and I can not get my space because the space he takes from me leaves me without place.
I thank you for your help.

Hail Satan and Demons of Hell
1. Work to open and empower your astral senses. This will make everything much easier and is the cornerstone for successful spiritual relationships.

2. Visualize yourself with him as often as possible. Fantasize about him.

3. Learn to feel his energy. Take it in and focus on it for several minutes or more. Take the time to really feel it deeply.

4. Make cords with him. This is perhaps the most important point, and is aided by the points provided above. You do this by visualizing him and breathing in energy from each of his chakras. Visualize a cord/stream/link of energy going from his chakra to yours. Take this energy deeply into your chakras with each inhale, and then send your energy into his chakras with each exhale. This is greatly empowered when done during spirit-sex with your Lover.
Once you have created these cords (they are usually of the corresponding chakra's color, eg. heart chakra cords are green, sacral chakra cords are orange etc.), you can also visualize a thin, concentrated white-gold cord in the middle of each of these cords. Program this cord to exchange your energies at the speed of light at all times. This helps immensely in connecting more to your Demon Lover.

Hopefully these tips will be of use to you.
Best of luck. :)

When these months ago the enemy was attacking me, pretending to be the gods, it felt exactly as you describe, if you feel that is draining your life and you feel delirious and out of place it is because is the enemy and not one of the gods.
Banish it and cut and remove the links that they have inserted, to eliminate the links you can use the Ansuz rune and the blue fire in your chakras and your aura.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978&hilit=Freeing+your+Soul+from+enemy+influences+by+HP+Hooded+Cobra

Nikolas said:
Shael said:
Wait a minute. Why are you suggesting him to only work on the astral senses? What about having a strong aura and chakras?
So can one open to astral only by working on third eye and clar-senses , neglecting your chakras ( only spinning and some vibrations, but what i mean is not working A LOT on them ) and aura( only clean it and protection ) ?
Yes, one can. However, I was not suggesting her to neglect her chakras. Seeing how she stated that she has been dedicated for 3 years now, I assumed that she is already doing daily work on her chakras.
Daily spinning and vibrations, as well as hatha and kundalini yoga and taking care of your aura, is all you need as your solid "groundwork" to open to the astral. When it comes to further opening up however, I would suggest to focus increased attention to the astral senses and their corresponding energy centers. So basically the astral ears & eyes, as well as the 3rd eye, 6th and 7th chakras, and the temple extensions. These all are what I'm referring to with the term "astral senses".
When it comes to contact with one individual God, as is the case in incubi/succubi relationships, then the number one factor determining how well you can feel your Lover, is the degree of connectedness that you have with him/her. Strong chakras, aura, and astral senses, are the groundwork. A deep mutual connection is the more advanced part, and what will allow you to really feel your Lover properly.

Nikolas said:
Shael said:
Wait a minute. Why are you suggesting him to only work on the astral senses? What about having a strong aura and chakras?
So can one open to astral only by working on third eye and clar-senses , neglecting your chakras ( only spinning and some vibrations, but what i mean is not working A LOT on them ) and aura( only clean it and protection ) ?
Yes, one can. However, I was not suggesting her to neglect her chakras. Seeing how she stated that she has been dedicated for 3 years now, I assumed that she is already doing daily work on her chakras.
Daily spinning and vibrations, as well as hatha and kundalini yoga and taking care of your aura, is all you need as your solid "groundwork" to open to the astral. When it comes to further opening up however, I would suggest to focus increased attention to the astral senses and their corresponding energy centers. So basically the astral ears & eyes, as well as the 3rd eye, 6th and 7th chakras, and the temple extensions. These all are what I'm referring to with the term "astral senses".
When it comes to contact with one individual God, as is the case in incubi/succubi relationships, then the number one factor determining how well you can feel your Lover, is the degree of connectedness that you have with him/her. Strong chakras, aura, and astral senses, are the groundwork. A deep mutual connection is the more advanced part, and what will allow you to really feel your Lover properly.

Wotanwarrior said:
When these months ago the enemy was attacking me, pretending to be the gods, it felt exactly as you describe, if you feel that is draining your life and you feel delirious and out of place it is because is the enemy and not one of the gods.
Banish it and cut and remove the links that they have inserted, to eliminate the links you can use the Ansuz rune and the blue fire in your chakras and your aura.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978&hilit=Freeing+your+Soul+from+enemy+influences+by+HP+Hooded+Cobra
Same happened to me xD

I also went on my knees for the enemy, when I realized what was going on I was furious!

Yeah I also think this smells kinda fishy..

Just be careful sister!

I think it is best to work on your astral senses and obviously also on your general meditating schedule.
And be careful since the enemy can easily trick you.

Dame der Nacht said:
Thank you!

I really needed this help.

Yes, I already thought about being the enemy but when I had signs during the standard ritual for Satan, then I changed my mind.

Sexual desire for humans has completely disappeared. I had to separate from my old boyfriend. Things hit alone. The Demon appeared in the shadows of the candle in the ritual (he is very jealous and protective).

I feel him all the time, and I believe that we are already connected to the point of thinking that he will appear at my gate saying "baby I have arrived" :)
But I'm going to do this meditation.

Another experience I forgot to mention, is to look at pictures and see that my Demon is sometimes happy, smiling or sad.

I just watch his mood.
They have already said that it is my own energy, but I want to know more opinions.
I have fantasies about him but I really miss touching the physical body.

It is not different from dating someone who is simply in another country, in this case planet without being able to send zap "I love you"

It would be nice if we could get a hearing aid and a special glasses as a welcome kit.

Just a little good mood now.

Blessings of Satan for all.

Hail Satan!

Just be careful... Wotan and I got tricked by the enemy recently..

First if they got to you widouth invitation and they didn't told you who they are and letting you supose who they might be widouth telling you in the first place who they are then they are the enemies. You can ask their name and what they want from you and if they refuse to tell you and who they are or if they try to go another ways by not telling you directly their name then they are the enemies and you better do banishing rituals and ignoring them.

And I'm in a monogamous relationship with my Demon because he's led me to believe he wants it too.
You mean you are in a relationship with your GD? Or another Demon?
And lending you to believe is the same as supposing things which we should not do at all.
The enemy nordics does that to make you suppose this and that.
You can search attacks on Satan's library
On www.satanisgod.org and to know more.

I listened to those voices (and had an image in my mind on where they are in the room) and first i supposed it's someone from our side and same thing happened to me "lend me to believe she likes me and wants to be with me as a couple" (a couple with my GD but i found out on the forum our guardians don't want to be in a relationship with us) and hit the ground very hard almoust got killed because of them because i listened to them widouth asking and supposed they are the Gods. I thought i was gonna die.

Dame der Nacht said:
It's hard to believe and I know the enemy uses our emotions.

But I hope it's my Guardian Demon.
The signs are brazen and he usually gives me gifts as I buy something for him and comes another one in the box.

He already gave me expensive dance clothes ... He always finds a way for things to come to me.

An SS friend told me that she sees and talks to Father Satan and the Demons, and that she is in a serious relationship with her Guardian Demon as well.

That our Guardian Demons are given by Father Satan to be with us, of course each case is a case.

But since I started things started to happen.

Hail Satan!
Experiences differ vastly depending on the individual. Just because some brothers & sisters here got tricked by the enemy recently, that does not automatically mean you are being tricked as well.

You should be perfectly fine as long as you use common sense and don't do anything destructive to yourself.

Dame der Nacht said:

The signs are brazen and he usually gives me gifts as I buy something for him and comes another one in the box.

He already gave me expensive dance clothes ... He always finds a way for things to come to me.

An SS friend told me that she sees and talks to Father Satan and the Demons, and that she is in a serious relationship with her Guardian Demon as well.

That our Guardian Demons are given by Father Satan to be with us, of course each case is a case.

Hail Satan!
if your GD is a crowned god of Hell and you think you are his lover then that’s just delusional.

Dame der Nacht said:

Hail Satan!
Better ask if he really is your GD, if he is really on Satan/Lucifer's side and what's his name but if he doesn't tell you and letting you suppose this then it's an enemy.

Catalincata94 said:
Dame der Nacht said:

Hail Satan!
Better ask if he really is your GD, if he is really on Satan/Lucifer's side and what's his name but if he doesn't tell you and letting you suppose this then it's an enemy.

Can‘t they just lie? xD

NinRick said:
Catalincata94 said:
Dame der Nacht said:

Hail Satan!

Can‘t they just lie? xD
Well when i ask who they are they don't tell me any thing but about being on Satan's side i don't think they can lie. They always said "yes i am from the enemy" And as Maxine said the enemy is stupid they always told her what they are doing.
And i think that Satan is really strong and if you lie that you are on his side my intuition sais there are great consequences to it so they are afraid to lie.

Catalincata94 said:
NinRick said:
Can‘t they just lie? xD
Well when i ask who they are they don't tell me any thing but about being on Satan's side i don't think they can lie. They always said "yes i am from the enemy" And as Maxine said the enemy is stupid they always told her what they are doing.
And i think that Satan is really strong and if you lie that you are on his side my intuition sais there are great consequences to it so they are afraid to lie.
I think if an enemy thing says that they work with Satan, then Satan hears them and immediately destroys them. But then what if a replacement enemy can come right up and pretend to be the same one you were just talking to, the one that just got destroyed. I think you should directly ask Satan because he will hear you and take a look, and if it's an enemy Satan will destroy it.

Aquarius said:
Dame der Nacht said:

Hail Satan!
if your GD is a crowned god of Hell and you think you are his lover then that’s just delusional.

when you say "crowned", I know you refer to the crowned princes, but do you also mean kings? lol reading these kinda posts the only real way to tell if someone's delusional, if it's not already obvious, is to look at who they think is their incubus/succubus. I once read of someone who thought they were paired up with Astaroth or something :roll: In this persons case they should probably ask Satan for help. seems like there's some denial of what's going on. guardian demons are never our lovers as far as I know.

Aquarius said:
Dame der Nacht said:

Hail Satan!

when you say "crowned", I know you refer to the crowned princes, but do you also mean kings? lol reading these kinda posts the only real way to tell if someone's delusional, if it's not already obvious, is to look at who they think is their incubus/succubus. I once read of someone who thought they were paired up with Astaroth or something :roll: In this persons case they should probably ask Satan for help. seems like there's some denial of what's going on. guardian demons are never our lovers as far as I know.

lilquote said:
Aquarius said:
Dame der Nacht said:

Hail Satan!

Hey, I made a mistake, I didn’t mean the crowned Gods but literally all Gods in the God’s list on JoS, they are wayyy too important to have us like lovers haha.

lilquote said:
guardian demons are never our lovers as far as I know.
Generally speaking, if one was a genetically "perfect" mate for one of our Gods, then even if that God is very high ranking, I see nothing wrong with it. And that God would most likely also want to guide & protect their lover, similarly to how each of our GDs do as well. "GD" is just a term to describe those God(s) who have chosen to guide and protect us, after all. So I wouldn't just bash the possibility entirely. Though of course such cases are incredibly rare, and the vast majority of people claiming such things are just delusional, or infiltrators trying to act high and mighty.

Also just to avoid confusion, I'm not talking about myself here. My Succubus is not within the list of Goetic Demons.

Dame der Nacht said:
I did not claim to be a Crowned Prince of Hell.
sSid my Guardian Demon.

I know his name but I'm hard to believe. That's why I suffer.

Second, I am not deceived in any way, I have reasons for this for 3 years seeking confirmation.

As I can not yet assert, I believe the Gods choose who they love.

In fact, the Sumerian tablets said that Gods fell in love with humans at the time.

If it is an Incubus it will not be less important. And maybe I'm confusing my Incubus with my GD which is a very common occurrence.

Anyway, I hope I can be okay giving the credit to my Demon Lover no matter what his position as long as he's on the side of Father Satan.

Hail Satan

Although it is something exceptional can happen, is not impossible, there are souls that are ancient and this can come from many past lives behind, just make sure that it is not the enemy trying to deceive you and everything will be fine.

Dame der Nacht said:
Even so it seems something like:
"If you love your Guardian Demon you will be condemned"
Like I said in my previous message, this is completely possible. It is just a rather rare case overall and often times we have infiltrators coming here claiming these things, hence why some members have adverse reactions to statements like this.

Shael said:
Dame der Nacht said:
Even so it seems something like:
"If you love your Guardian Demon you will be condemned"
Like I said in my previous message, this is completely possible. It is just a rather rare case overall and often times we have infiltrators coming here claiming these things, hence why some members have adverse reactions to statements like this.
Having your Dg as a lover is possible, but what is simply not possible is having a Demon lover which is in the Demon’s list on JoS, that’s just being delusional. It’s like one day I come here and start mentioning that Astarte is my lover, yeah no, would you believe that? Obviously not lol

Aquarius said:
Shael said:
Having your Dg as a lover is possible, but what is simply not possible is having a Demon lover which is in the Demon’s list on JoS, that’s just being delusional.
I already addressed this in my other message. Think about it this way. Almost every God is looking for a mate who is a perfect match for them at a soul level. So in the very rare one-in-a-billion cases it can be possible that even one of those Gods has one of us as their lover. As I mentioned previously, this is way too rare to even really mention, but especially for polygamous Gods I would not entirely bash the possibility. Keep in mind many of us here are very ancient souls and have been with the Gods for a long time, so it's really not as "impossible" as you make it out to be, in my opinion.
Of course some of our Gods in the JoS list are stated to already have a partner, in which case the above things are impossible.

This is a bit of a sensitive topic that wasnt often discussed from what I know, so perhaps some other members can share their viewpoints too.

Shael said:
Aquarius said:
Shael said:
Having your Dg as a lover is possible, but what is simply not possible is having a Demon lover which is in the Demon’s list on JoS, that’s just being delusional.
I already addressed this in my other message. Think about it this way. Almost every God is looking for a mate who is a perfect match for them at a soul level. So in the very rare one-in-a-billion cases it can be possible that even one of those Gods has one of us as their lover. As I mentioned previously, this is way too rare to even really mention, but especially for polygamous Gods I would not entirely bash the possibility. Keep in mind many of us here are very ancient souls and have been with the Gods for a long time, so it's really not as "impossible" as you make it out to be, in my opinion.
Of course some of our Gods in the JoS list are stated to already have a partner, in which case the above things are impossible.

This is a bit of a sensitive topic that wasnt often discussed from what I know, so perhaps some other members can share their viewpoints too.
Yes, there is a veeeeeery rare possibility, but even then I don’t think the Gods would choose any person, and Dame’s post makes me think that this is not the case, my opinion on it.

Dame der Nacht said:
Hello brothers.

I doubled the RTRs and did a banishing ritual.
It was the enemy deceiving me.

I'm better now and the problems are over.

Hail Satan!

Glad to hear you're okay now. Sometimes these things are hard to accept.

I am glad that it was solved, the enemy also did the same to me and I was months like that, you have to be careful and not let them come back enter again.

Shael said:
Aquarius said:
Shael said:

strange i replied to Aquarius on another post on this asking questions. but what you typed above here makes sense as well. obviously the ones who already have partners would not want one of us. honestly when i first came across the incubi/succubi ritual i found it strange thinking if we were meant to have a Demon as a partner we would be approached and not the other way around.

Dame der Nacht said:
Hello Satanic Friends

I recently discovered about my Guardian Demon and I was very happy but emotionally I'm not well.

I feel his presence and he protects me. And I'm in a monogamous relationship with my Demon because he's led me to believe he wants it too.

Only it's very intense and I'm having a hard time adapting.
I miss him how to miss someone who has gone far away.
Since the Gods were about 10,000 years ago but it seems like it was yesterday and I do not find the reasoning about the time that has passed.
My "I" does not accept it.

It's been 3 years since Dedicated to Father Satan and it's been wonderful.

But this is making me very sad.
I'm having trouble living and I lost a lot of weight.

Everything I'm going to do goes to him, and I can not get my space because the space he takes from me leaves me without place.
I thank you for your help.

Hail Satan and Demons of Hell

Sorry to hear, you're having trouble. Just think he will be back in 20 years. So establish a strong relationship and you'll get to meet him!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back