Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How Bad Is The White Demographic Crisis Actually?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4 I just came across this random video of the streets of Paris, and i knew that the situation with the so called "migrant crisis" is bad, but for fuck's sake, you can hardly see a single white person... I wonder, what do you think are the real demographic statistics by race/ethnicity in Europe? I am sure that the official ones are manipulated and/or inaccurate. And what is the point of no return?

We are moving towards the point of no return pretty soon. Around 2040 is the point of no return or where war will be required.

When I told people about Paris and London I was not joking or fooling around. I just told you the brutal reality. People from these places know.

Now if people think the above video is how a capital of your country should be, overrun by people of all nations and you being a minority, then one has to be a retard or a jew.

It is not just Paris or London..
I was visiting a family member the other day.. Used public transit.. There was like literally only one white person in the entire .. what is it called? subway? ... that I had to board or was boarding at that place. the rest were black people/ an asian or two / majority was mixed race obviously - probably turkish or morokkan descent which means they are probably muslims.
I've also seen people that look very white.. but are probably the result of the mixed marokkan or turkish decent that got a mostly clear white mother or something..

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Lauren Southern

Look up in search Lauren Southern if you haven't yet done so.

Also is it weird that although I live in large multicultural city. I feel like the video imposes a strong hostility in the air. Almost like the race-wars are upon us. Not sure if the video being sped up is messing with me but something is definitely in the air.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

But isn't that the coincidental year or years 2040-2045, of one of the Rothschild/Sorros plans that pops up for Europe and the continuation of the Kalergi plan?

I believe it's the whole having at least 345 million African/Arabian population within Europe. Something furthering their Eurasian-Negroid plans. Plus the whole "When Whites will be a minority".

I mean technically, Whites already are. Reminds me of the quote by Dr. William Pierce video stating "1900 top of our game; 15% Whites". Recent statistics about 9%.

I think people need to understand that Whites are already a minority in this world. But when it comes to their cities they are slowly being replaced while also dropping. So as a minority within our own supposed majority of lebensraum.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
or where war will be required

Are you implying that a street-to-street situation will occur? Natives vs Alien; race war or wars in Europe?

As much as I want to avoid further bloodshed to Gentiles. I will admit, it reminds me back a few months ago Zolaluckystar mentioning the border issue with H.I.A.S and border running and sending the marines. She basically stated the same thing I thought in my head before reading her thread. If they come Javelins and M249s, as disgusting to some as I might sound it's basically gotten to the point these "so-called immigrants" are not as "poor and innocent" as the media portrays. It's basically an unarmed invasion force as retarded as that may sound. I mean hell they even have gang members like the deadly MS.13(Matatruchas 13) and there were Israeli Secret Intelligence Services agents captured amidst the crowd of "poor migrants".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back