Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm not able to meditate daily.

Ryan666RR

Hello, everyone, i haven't meditated for a month or maybe even months. I can't meditate daily because people who care about me think that meditation is useless. They care about me like WAY too much.
I want to rush things but i know that this will cause chaos. So, the question is: How do i get closer to the gods? I want to meet them, i want to hear their voices... I want to join Hell's army, i want to get rid of the jews!

Ryan666RR said:
Hello, everyone, i haven't meditated for a month or maybe even months. I can't meditate daily because people who care about me think that meditation is useless. They care about me like WAY too much.
I want to rush things but i know that this will cause chaos. So, the question is: How do i get closer to the gods? I want to meet them, i want to hear their voices... I want to join Hell's army, i want to get rid of the jews!
I just replied to your question in the other thread you asked, but generally, the 3 essentials (AoP, Void meditation, Chakra spinning) can be done motionless and in complete silence if necessary. Just do them in your bed while pretending to be asleep or something.
As for those people, it really doesnt matter if they "care" about you when they are brainwashed to the point where their "care" is doing negative things to you. Just ignore them.

man i have the same problem that its really hard to keep doing the meditations. ive been doing the void meditation/aura cleaning/aura of protection twice a day for over a month now but im strugling to keep doing them. in the beginning i was opening my chacras (only the 1st and 2nd are left) and i was doing yoga 4 to 5 times a week but its so hard to do for some reason. the last 3 weeks i have barely done any yoga or meditations beside vm/ac/ap.

I dont have the prob of others thinking its wrong or whatever cuz well i live alone and barely anyone visits me anyway. but there is something that keeps trying to pull me down, even my mind is fogging up again. i did some returning curses but that made things worse, i dont know what it is maybe im just weak or maybe its because the enemy is stronger over here (i live in the netehrlands as well) but whatever it is i am really struggling to keep up with the meditations as well.

Cro666 said:
man i have the same problem that its really hard to keep doing the meditations. ive been doing the void meditation/aura cleaning/aura of protection twice a day for over a month now but im strugling to keep doing them. in the beginning i was opening my chacras (only the 1st and 2nd are left) and i was doing yoga 4 to 5 times a week but its so hard to do for some reason. the last 3 weeks i have barely done any yoga or meditations beside vm/ac/ap.

I dont have the prob of others thinking its wrong or whatever cuz well i live alone and barely anyone visits me anyway. but there is something that keeps trying to pull me down, even my mind is fogging up again. i did some returning curses but that made things worse, i dont know what it is maybe im just weak or maybe its because the enemy is stronger over here (i live in the netehrlands as well) but whatever it is i am really struggling to keep up with the meditations as well.

I think that the hard thing about meditation is that it is not being accepted by others. These times will come to a end but until then i won't be able to open my soul.

Ryan666RR said:
Cro666 said:

I think that the hard thing about meditation is that it is not being accepted by others. These times will come to a end but until then i won't be able to open my soul.

For who are you doing the meditation? for yourself or for the people around you... I know you are quite a bit younger than me and that you are still living with your parents but dont let them or anyone else decide every step of your life. barely anyone even knows that i am doing meditaions and the ones that know dont even know what i mean with meditations. point is what does it matter what other people think about you doing some meditations its your life and you have to live it yourself. dont let something trivial like that stand in your way, if you are uncomfortable with ppl knowing about it then dont talk about it, the only ones that might be able to figure out you are doing meditations is your family. if they find out and the question you about it for some reason just say you are doing it to clear your mind or something like that. being scared that you wont be accepted by others for meditating is the same thing as being scared of not being accepted for wearing a different colour t-shirt as someone else, total bllsht.

I know i am one to talk im having a hard time myslef doing meditations but you know what stfu :)

Ryan666RR said:
Cro666 said:

Most pathetic excuse I’ve ever heard tbh.... If you want to meet the Gods or other stuff you said and you can’t even dedicate 10 minutes to daily meditation then you are completely delusional.

You can breathe? Breathing is a strong meditation if you do it right. I've got the body energy buzz from just a a few minutes of deep breathing. Breathe through your entire body so any and all blockages are broken through and removed. Breathe all the way up and down your whole body as deep as you can and you will feel it. Don't need anyone to know you're doing anything special.

Cro666 said:

It's compleatily normal that your mind react in this way. You see we are not meditating for lifetimes! Your body, mind and soul have to get used to it again. This is why they react in this way for you. There are some people that may be consistent right a way and other like you that needs more time, it's normal.

What you need to do is go against your mind. Do meditations! Start slow and then slowly build up! I suggest you to look in things like Hatha or Kundalini yoga (the PDF on Jos) if you are someone that may be bored if they are still for a long time these will empower your soul but you don't have to stay still. For example i'm now doing the Asana+mantra posted by Egon (i added the breath of fire for each of the poses) and to me it feels less boring than let's say doing a full chakras meditations sitted (and even obviously more powerful especially now that i added the breath of fire to it).

You have to keep trying until your used to it and it's as natural as eating everyday.

Shael said:
Ryan666RR said:
I just replied to your question in the other thread you asked, but generally, the 3 essentials (AoP, Void meditation, Chakra spinning) can be done motionless and in complete silence if necessary. Just do them in your bed while pretending to be asleep or something.
As for those people, it really doesnt matter if they "care" about you when they are brainwashed to the point where their "care" is doing negative things to you. Just ignore them.

Also add the cleaning of the aura. It is a short one ;)

EasternFireLion666 said:
Shael said:
Ryan666RR said:

Also add the cleaning of the aura. It is a short one ;)
Indeed. I tend to use the term "AoP" to mean the full "Returning Curses" part 1 and 2, aka aura cleaning and aura of protection. Should have clarified that. Thanks for pointing that out :)

If you have the necessary WILL you will find a WAY. You can Meditate while they are sleeping, you could pretend to be asleep and meditate, you can just meditate and close your damn door, you can meditate when nobody is athome, you can meditate outside, or you just tell your family that it helps you and do not give a shit about what THEY FEEL is right for you. Honestly if you really want to, you will find a way. If not you are just making lazy excuses, where you do not even TRY to meditate consistently.
I also struggle to meditate each day and do the RTRs but I am TRYING each day.
Just my view.

-off to do RTRs
*NinRick leaves the chat*

If you have some serious consistency problems, you should try(not recommended in mild cases) to force yourself in a way you cannot reject. I.e by doing Aum Yamaya Nama (which is the beneficial mantra for Pluto).

Other very simple thing to do is simply make a daily diary and write down the things your going to do. Look at that diary and just do it. What this does is it takes decision making power from you, the diary has already decided. You must do these things by any means necessary. If you don't, your fucked. Don't put gigantic expectations at first only to glamorously fail. Start slow, little by little become grounded and consistent of your life. Little by little increase the amount of void meditation you do. Take charge of your life, have intense concentration at the back of your hands. Prioritize in life.

If you have some extremely serious forgetfulness thing going on ,write with a pen on your hand the word "R to Meditate" meaning "Remember to meditate" or whatever it is your forgetting to do. With this it'll be impossible that you forget to do it.

Just start simple,
Aoc(simple)
AOp(simple)
Chakra spinning,
Chakra meditation,
Void meditation,
Meditation on the astral senses (simple concentration)
Breathing exercises and yoga and then concentrating and handling the energy.

When you wake up, the first thing you should do is bathe and do breathing, yoga,aoc,aop and chakra spinning. The rest can be done anytime throughout the day. However remember 2 min void before any meditation, centers you mind and forces it to concentrate is what I've found.

Your life should be centered around meditation. The motivation is staying Alive. Just like your living now, you need meditation to live. Make such a connection in your mind.

My suggestion is to seriously start freeing your soul from any blockages, curses, negative energies etc. This should push and motivate you to start meditating properly.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

Otherwise, you can enter a deep transa and afirm that you are motivated to meditate and advance, in the most positive and healthy ways.

Cro666 said:
Dude you are very lucky living alone because you have something which a lot of us don't have, which is privacy. You can vibrate with your full voice without worrying that someone can hear you. You can meditate and do RTRs without someone to disturb you. There will come a time when you won't have this privacy anymore. The time you have now is priceless, don't waste it. Don't create excuses for meditation, you have all needed to meditate and advance properly. I suggest you to start freeing your soul using the link I provided above. Also read this:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13054&p=49131&hilit=Excuses#p49131

Don't dabble around. If you truly want to advance, you should be consistent and motivated in your meditations.

Ryan666RR said:

So you don't have your own room to stay alone? Then as said above, you need to do meditations which can be done motionless. These are:
- AoP and Aura Cleaning
- void meditation
- foundation meditation
- breathing exercises
- trance
- chakra spinning (you visualize and feel them in their natural colour and spin them for a few minutes each)
- breath energy in your aura and say an afirmation in your mind
- Final RTR can also be done in your mind

If you feel unconfortable doing any of them in the presence of other people, then go somewhere where you can be alone, like in the bathroom or better go outside and meditate, maybe in a park or such.

The Alchemist7 said:
My suggestion is to seriously start freeing your soul from any blockages, curses, negative energies etc. This should push and motivate you to start meditating properly.

Otherwise, you can enter a deep transa and afirm that you are motivated to meditate and advance, in the most positive and healthy ways.

Cro666 said:
Dude you are very lucky living alone because you have something which a lot of us don't have, which is privacy. You can vibrate with your full voice without worrying that someone can hear you. You can meditate and do RTRs without someone to disturb you. There will come a time when you won't have this privacy anymore. The time you have now is priceless, don't waste it. Don't create excuses for meditation, you have all needed to meditate and advance properly. I suggest you to start freeing your soul using the link I provided above. Also read this:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13054&p=49131&hilit=Excuses#p49131

Don't dabble around. If you truly want to advance, you should be consistent and motivated in your meditations.

Ryan666RR said:

So you don't have your own room to stay alone? Then as said above, you need to do meditations which can be done motionless. These are:
- AoP and Aura Cleaning
- void meditation
- foundation meditation
- breathing exercises
- trance
- chakra spinning (you visualize and feel them in their natural colour and spin them for a few minutes each)

If you feel unconfortable doing any of them in the presence of other people, then go somewhere where you can be alone, like in the bathroom or better go outside and meditate, maybe in a park or such.

I have a room to stay alone though. But my family will hear me in every room. It's like they are all-hearing. XD

Ryan666RR said:
I have a room to stay alone though. But my family will hear me in every room. It's like they are all-hearing. XD
Then you can do with very low voice. It will still be strong if you are focused enough. If you have a TV in the room you can use it to cover your voice.

Ryan666RR said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Cro666 said:

Ryan666RR said:

- AoP and Aura Cleaning
- void meditation
- foundation meditation
- breathing exercises
- trance

Your family isn't telepathic. Did you even read anything? Everyone is telling you that you can still meditate without making noise. You want to meet the gods but you have the lamest excuse to bot meditate? Right. Everything in the post above can be done silently bro in other words in your mind. And even while you're laying on your back as you're pretending to be asleep.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13054&p=49131

Excuses About Meditation - And It's Necessity
PostTue Oct 23, 2018 7:06 pm

There are some people who make excuses to themselves and the Gods and disregard the importance of meditation. This is in many ways not only personal naivety, and if furthered, stupidity, but it is dangerous.

By the time a person turns around 18 (can start earlier in some cases) the human body is not on a growing phase, but rather, a phase requiring maintenance and empowerment on a daily basis to stay optimal. As for the soul, this requirement starts on day one. This concerns the material body, as the soul can atrophy way earlier, and atrophy of the soul can begin at around age 9 or 10, or even someone can start with an atrophied soul to begin with.

In short, how one supplies the body with food, showering and so forth. Imagine what happens if you do not eat for a month, or do not drink water for a week. In both cases one is gambling with death. Similar is the situation where one's soul (or let's just say materially invisible but perfectly existing spiritual body outside of the spectrum of material light) is concerned. The same thing we can observe in people trapped in ruins for months and unable to drink or eat, we can observe in a different way in the meditation and the soul. As the material body of those trapped in ruins enters a coma, so does the soul.

Many people just also wonder why they do not experience immediate effects from meditation. This is because the soul has underwent a shock of energetic depletion and is equal to a dying husk when one begins meditation. The soul is essentially on a limbo state. Similarly to many people who suffer from anorexia and do not take weight or do not want to / cannot process food for a month or way more even if they start eating properly and medical help, the soul is in a similar situation when one begins meditation.

Some souls pick up faster from this state, some do not pick up as fast, but you definitely will raise out of this. Others who are very advanced spiritually may exist in a medium-less-limbo state where the soul is half operational, but never, without meditation, can this state be sustained or improved. If one prolongs the hunger they will collapse.

The good news is it doesn't take that long to get the first messages out of the soul. I have seen in astrology it's the people with some charts who have neglected the soul or not properly worked it, that it gets sometime for them to snap out of it. During this process their past karmic things also kick in, and they can disregard meditation or run away from it. I have seen this in some cases. This is the same how an anorexic can have a locked stomach when food is presented.

Therefore the necessity of meditation is equal to food, water, and equally fundamental. Otherwise the penalty of such is that one will be feeling dead inside, which is the state most humans right now are experiencing as a result, entailed with many other issues. Without a soul, one is essentially a material flesh cyborg just walking around like a leaf in the wind.

The time humans have is quite limited and many people who have faced some death or life circumstance know also that the so called "I will live until my 80's" is just a myth. Most people do not make it to their 80's, the mortality rate of humans across the globe is an average of 65 to 67 years old. And many people by this time with boose, bad diet, a life full with stress and so forth, have already done a lot of damage to their soul and even sanity. By that time, the person who does not meditate or keep mentally and materially active, has deteriorated to a great extent. If one lives a life of corruption their end can come way earlier, as the human being is frail and expendable.

It's true however, it's never too late. Well, almost - never too late. I have a personal experience with a person who started meditating around their 65+ years and in one year have made very considerable progress, to the point they reached a great level before their material death, ensuring many positive things for them. They told me "It was the best year of their life". And the said person has had a hell of a life so to say, as far as material 'joy' and comforts are concerned.

So in a sense it's never too late, but after a point, one can only wait for their next lifetime to work, simply because, all the faculties dealing with the person have deteriorated to a great extent. And work becomes impossible. This repeated over lifetimes can lead to a permanent state of non-existence of the person, which is called 'death'. We die once materially and then we exist astrally, but one can also die again after. The Ancient Egyptians and Ancient Greeks called this the 'second death', which is final.

Many people approach meditation as some sort of joke especially in the west. You have some people thinking they are doing very good since they meditate once a week, or because they do some "Yoga Pilates" which mainly consists of jumping around like monkeys twice a week, or maybe once every two weeks. This is similarly hypocritical as the person going to church for a couple of hours every Sunday, praising a jew, and pretending they have attained some sort of spiritual experience of salvation.

They know it is not true, but they wish that they could hack their way through as they try to hack the game of life, by taking happy pills, boosing out their problems, and tuning out their responsibilities. This route and perception of life leads to living risk and death. Everyone on the planet tries to escape their little amount of closely non-existant responsibility. This adds up, and the end result is a chaotic planet. This is the case with people and races who do not build their countries, do not self improve, and individuals who are a cancer unto society everywhere. This adds up and you have a chaotic planet filled with parasitic moths and only a few individuals who, even half-assed-ly, just go towards the living light.

Lastly a major excuse people use is that they do not have 'time' in the day to meditate, or that they cannot 'sit down to meditate'. This is just a joke. They do not have time to sit down and meditate, but they have time to get drugged, and waste endless time in Youtube or just literally looking at their own ceiling. Hours and hours wasted into pure nothingness.

Personally I know firsthand what it is to work 50 and even closely 60 hours a week. At this point, alas slowly, I was still able to do some astrology for 4-5 hours a day (alas extremely slower but still), daily meditation (in full) and have necessary time for warfare and sleep.

If you want find time, you can find some time. However, something may have to suffer for you to pull this out. By 'suffer' we mean you will 'suffer' the commodity of wasting some of your existence uselessly away to doing something valuable to your existence for 1 hour more every single day.

Sleeping 30 minutes more is not going to give you any major energy boost compared to meditating for the same amount of time. Looking at the ceiling for 30 minutes more isn't going to give you any boost either. And going 30 minutes earlier at bed just to meditate isn't going to rob of you the pleasure of watching just another Netflix episode.

But the above hour combined is going to make life changing situations for you. Even half of this hour will work.

As for those who are new, meditation will start being normalized after a point for you same as drinking water or taking a shower. Every new thing needs some time to be consolidated in your routine.

Lastly people must not think very highly of themselves and assume that other beings have to beg you to meditate. This is for yourself. Raises your energy levels, your mood, opens your consciousness, and it's you that benefits first and foremost. Only later come any social benefits from this practice, and even the cutting edge selfish individuals have endless incentives to get into this practice.

It should be perceived that 1 hour of meditation adds 24 hours of quality life to your day. After a point, 1 hour of meditation adds 48 hours. When you reach the high levels 1-2 hours of meditation can add 3-5 extremely high quality days to your lifespan. These are not to be taken literally and are just personal estimations. Now if you add 1 hour a day for the next 365 days you will gain 360 hours a year to gain...365 days of vibrant life. This totals 15 days of spiritual meditation time in a whole YEAR, to gain benefits that are unparalleled.

Think of how much time you have wasted in public transportation and you will find that this is probably 20 times more. Life is being wasted at all sides.

As for the things absolutely necessary to do everyday, these are Hatha Yoga, Aura of Protection, Cleaning Meditation, and any sort of empowerment. One can also add breathing exercises, and Kundalini yoga, plus a form of meditation of Void. That is, if we are to keep matters very simple. This is the necessary basis to keep positive, flexible, and powerful throughout your day.

The thing about meditation is that it is given by the Gods, and the ultimate objective of it is that it leads to immortality. Hindu Yogis of the highest order say that at some point, the daily practice evolves a person by 1,000,000 years of linear time, every single day, compared to the person who does not meditate or practice.

Materially speaking we can observe this fact in yoga teachers and others who even with corrupted and watered down meditation reach the age of 80 and have the physiology of humans in their 20's or 30's, and women who are in their 80s and still have their monthly circle as if they were 16. But even if we assume the above thing is just allegorical, all the same, your mind evolves beyond comprehension everyday, compared to the average Jewish NPC bot that just rots their life out.

Then there are those who are stuck a bit in beginning. Well, nothing begins in it's full potential. Someone carried the first brick to build the Pyramid, if we are to say a metaphor. At first it looked like a stupid thing to do, and it was just a brick sitting on the ground. Brick by brick they built the greatest wonders of the world.

Those who focus only on the brick will be disappointed. Feel proud you are putting a brick day by day to rebuilt your own spiritual power and soul back in proper order, and stay focused on the greater goals. Some days for all meditators are unbearable (the enemy is also into this) but we have to keep pushing, and we will always rise out winning.

As an important final note everyone who does meditate, will commit mistakes, lose some meditation here, some day there, and experience failure. The only way to set this straight is to just keep going despite these failures and keep on walking. This is what makes the mistake right. Meditation is equated to war sometimes for this reason, the mind is jumpy and can try to derail someone. Same goes for life in general. You got to just put the train back on track and restart it, learn from your mistakes, and keep it running. That's what this is about, not 'inability to make mistakes' and being 'perfect'.

Hail Satan and the Gods who give us the knowledge.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

The Alchemist7 said:
Ryan666RR said:
Then you can do with very low voice. It will still be strong if you are focused enough. If you have a TV in the room you can use it to cover your voice.

That's a good idea.

hailourtruegod said:
Ryan666RR said:
The Alchemist7 said:

- AoP and Aura Cleaning
- void meditation
- foundation meditation
- breathing exercises
- trance

Your family isn't telepathic. Did you even read anything? Everyone is telling you that you can still meditate without making noise. You want to meet the gods but you have the lamest excuse to bot meditate? Right. Everything in the post above can be done silently bro in other words in your mind. And even while you're laying on your back as you're pretending to be asleep.

Did you even read JoyOfSatan.org? If you did you would know that void meditation, aura cleaning, etc. Will not open the chakras fast. I do void meditation daily. I do chakra cleaning (almost) daily. I did aura of protection meditations a few times. So, everyone i'm able to do some beginner meditations (Which are easy specialy void meditation). But still thank you for the answer.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13054&p=49131

Excuses About Meditation - And It's Necessity
PostTue Oct 23, 2018 7:06 pm

There are some people who make excuses to themselves and the Gods and disregard the importance of meditation. This is in many ways not only personal naivety, and if furthered, stupidity, but it is dangerous.

By the time a person turns around 18 (can start earlier in some cases) the human body is not on a growing phase, but rather, a phase requiring maintenance and empowerment on a daily basis to stay optimal. As for the soul, this requirement starts on day one. This concerns the material body, as the soul can atrophy way earlier, and atrophy of the soul can begin at around age 9 or 10, or even someone can start with an atrophied soul to begin with.

In short, how one supplies the body with food, showering and so forth. Imagine what happens if you do not eat for a month, or do not drink water for a week. In both cases one is gambling with death. Similar is the situation where one's soul (or let's just say materially invisible but perfectly existing spiritual body outside of the spectrum of material light) is concerned. The same thing we can observe in people trapped in ruins for months and unable to drink or eat, we can observe in a different way in the meditation and the soul. As the material body of those trapped in ruins enters a coma, so does the soul.

Many people just also wonder why they do not experience immediate effects from meditation. This is because the soul has underwent a shock of energetic depletion and is equal to a dying husk when one begins meditation. The soul is essentially on a limbo state. Similarly to many people who suffer from anorexia and do not take weight or do not want to / cannot process food for a month or way more even if they start eating properly and medical help, the soul is in a similar situation when one begins meditation.

Some souls pick up faster from this state, some do not pick up as fast, but you definitely will raise out of this. Others who are very advanced spiritually may exist in a medium-less-limbo state where the soul is half operational, but never, without meditation, can this state be sustained or improved. If one prolongs the hunger they will collapse.

The good news is it doesn't take that long to get the first messages out of the soul. I have seen in astrology it's the people with some charts who have neglected the soul or not properly worked it, that it gets sometime for them to snap out of it. During this process their past karmic things also kick in, and they can disregard meditation or run away from it. I have seen this in some cases. This is the same how an anorexic can have a locked stomach when food is presented.

Therefore the necessity of meditation is equal to food, water, and equally fundamental. Otherwise the penalty of such is that one will be feeling dead inside, which is the state most humans right now are experiencing as a result, entailed with many other issues. Without a soul, one is essentially a material flesh cyborg just walking around like a leaf in the wind.

The time humans have is quite limited and many people who have faced some death or life circumstance know also that the so called "I will live until my 80's" is just a myth. Most people do not make it to their 80's, the mortality rate of humans across the globe is an average of 65 to 67 years old. And many people by this time with boose, bad diet, a life full with stress and so forth, have already done a lot of damage to their soul and even sanity. By that time, the person who does not meditate or keep mentally and materially active, has deteriorated to a great extent. If one lives a life of corruption their end can come way earlier, as the human being is frail and expendable.

It's true however, it's never too late. Well, almost - never too late. I have a personal experience with a person who started meditating around their 65+ years and in one year have made very considerable progress, to the point they reached a great level before their material death, ensuring many positive things for them. They told me "It was the best year of their life". And the said person has had a hell of a life so to say, as far as material 'joy' and comforts are concerned.

So in a sense it's never too late, but after a point, one can only wait for their next lifetime to work, simply because, all the faculties dealing with the person have deteriorated to a great extent. And work becomes impossible. This repeated over lifetimes can lead to a permanent state of non-existence of the person, which is called 'death'. We die once materially and then we exist astrally, but one can also die again after. The Ancient Egyptians and Ancient Greeks called this the 'second death', which is final.

Many people approach meditation as some sort of joke especially in the west. You have some people thinking they are doing very good since they meditate once a week, or because they do some "Yoga Pilates" which mainly consists of jumping around like monkeys twice a week, or maybe once every two weeks. This is similarly hypocritical as the person going to church for a couple of hours every Sunday, praising a jew, and pretending they have attained some sort of spiritual experience of salvation.

They know it is not true, but they wish that they could hack their way through as they try to hack the game of life, by taking happy pills, boosing out their problems, and tuning out their responsibilities. This route and perception of life leads to living risk and death. Everyone on the planet tries to escape their little amount of closely non-existant responsibility. This adds up, and the end result is a chaotic planet. This is the case with people and races who do not build their countries, do not self improve, and individuals who are a cancer unto society everywhere. This adds up and you have a chaotic planet filled with parasitic moths and only a few individuals who, even half-assed-ly, just go towards the living light.

Lastly a major excuse people use is that they do not have 'time' in the day to meditate, or that they cannot 'sit down to meditate'. This is just a joke. They do not have time to sit down and meditate, but they have time to get drugged, and waste endless time in Youtube or just literally looking at their own ceiling. Hours and hours wasted into pure nothingness.

Personally I know firsthand what it is to work 50 and even closely 60 hours a week. At this point, alas slowly, I was still able to do some astrology for 4-5 hours a day (alas extremely slower but still), daily meditation (in full) and have necessary time for warfare and sleep.

If you want find time, you can find some time. However, something may have to suffer for you to pull this out. By 'suffer' we mean you will 'suffer' the commodity of wasting some of your existence uselessly away to doing something valuable to your existence for 1 hour more every single day.

Sleeping 30 minutes more is not going to give you any major energy boost compared to meditating for the same amount of time. Looking at the ceiling for 30 minutes more isn't going to give you any boost either. And going 30 minutes earlier at bed just to meditate isn't going to rob of you the pleasure of watching just another Netflix episode.

But the above hour combined is going to make life changing situations for you. Even half of this hour will work.

As for those who are new, meditation will start being normalized after a point for you same as drinking water or taking a shower. Every new thing needs some time to be consolidated in your routine.

Lastly people must not think very highly of themselves and assume that other beings have to beg you to meditate. This is for yourself. Raises your energy levels, your mood, opens your consciousness, and it's you that benefits first and foremost. Only later come any social benefits from this practice, and even the cutting edge selfish individuals have endless incentives to get into this practice.

It should be perceived that 1 hour of meditation adds 24 hours of quality life to your day. After a point, 1 hour of meditation adds 48 hours. When you reach the high levels 1-2 hours of meditation can add 3-5 extremely high quality days to your lifespan. These are not to be taken literally and are just personal estimations. Now if you add 1 hour a day for the next 365 days you will gain 360 hours a year to gain...365 days of vibrant life. This totals 15 days of spiritual meditation time in a whole YEAR, to gain benefits that are unparalleled.

Think of how much time you have wasted in public transportation and you will find that this is probably 20 times more. Life is being wasted at all sides.

As for the things absolutely necessary to do everyday, these are Hatha Yoga, Aura of Protection, Cleaning Meditation, and any sort of empowerment. One can also add breathing exercises, and Kundalini yoga, plus a form of meditation of Void. That is, if we are to keep matters very simple. This is the necessary basis to keep positive, flexible, and powerful throughout your day.

The thing about meditation is that it is given by the Gods, and the ultimate objective of it is that it leads to immortality. Hindu Yogis of the highest order say that at some point, the daily practice evolves a person by 1,000,000 years of linear time, every single day, compared to the person who does not meditate or practice.

Materially speaking we can observe this fact in yoga teachers and others who even with corrupted and watered down meditation reach the age of 80 and have the physiology of humans in their 20's or 30's, and women who are in their 80s and still have their monthly circle as if they were 16. But even if we assume the above thing is just allegorical, all the same, your mind evolves beyond comprehension everyday, compared to the average Jewish NPC bot that just rots their life out.

Then there are those who are stuck a bit in beginning. Well, nothing begins in it's full potential. Someone carried the first brick to build the Pyramid, if we are to say a metaphor. At first it looked like a stupid thing to do, and it was just a brick sitting on the ground. Brick by brick they built the greatest wonders of the world.

Those who focus only on the brick will be disappointed. Feel proud you are putting a brick day by day to rebuilt your own spiritual power and soul back in proper order, and stay focused on the greater goals. Some days for all meditators are unbearable (the enemy is also into this) but we have to keep pushing, and we will always rise out winning.

As an important final note everyone who does meditate, will commit mistakes, lose some meditation here, some day there, and experience failure. The only way to set this straight is to just keep going despite these failures and keep on walking. This is what makes the mistake right. Meditation is equated to war sometimes for this reason, the mind is jumpy and can try to derail someone. Same goes for life in general. You got to just put the train back on track and restart it, learn from your mistakes, and keep it running. That's what this is about, not 'inability to make mistakes' and being 'perfect'.

Hail Satan and the Gods who give us the knowledge.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

It aren't just excuses! It's true.

Guys, i am not able to do the opening of the soul meditations. I can do the silent "beginner" meditations with ease. Sorry, if i confused you, and sorry if my English is terrible. :lol:

So, these are the meditations i want to do: Opening of the soul meditations, the raum meditations, etc.
I've got so many answers of you and i will use these answers. :)

Note: These might look like some excuses but these aren't lies. Stop talking negative stuff about newbies, we are new to meditations. Respect all satanists. We are all individuals! :D

Do you have a room you can go in and lock the door? Can you play music? If you said yes to both of these, then you can do any meditation you want. Go in there and play music. Then you can quietly speak to do the mantras and no one will hear you because the music is louder. So all the excuses really do not work.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Do you have a room you can go in and lock the door? Can you play music? If you said yes to both of these, then you can do any meditation you want. Go in there and play music. Then you can quietly speak to do the mantras and no one will hear you because the music is louder. So all the excuses really do not work.

Yes, i can do it in a room when music is playing. Thank you for the answer. :D

Thank you, everyone! I did some opening of the soul meditations and i noticed some positive effects! :D
I used your answers to find ways to meditate. I stop doing nothing. I'll stop being lazy! I will meditate...

Special thanks to father Satan for all meditations.

Remember: Always help new members and people with spiritual problems. Help and guide the gentiles!
I will do the RTR soon. I have a question: Is doing the RTR more effective when many people do the RTR at the same time?

Thanks for the answers! :D

Ryan666RR said:
Guys, i am not able to do the opening of the soul meditations. I can do the silent "beginner" meditations with ease. Sorry, if i confused you, and sorry if my English is terrible. :lol:

So, these are the meditations i want to do: Opening of the soul meditations, the raum meditations, etc.
I've got so many answers of you and i will use these answers. :)

Note: These might look like some excuses but these aren't lies. Stop talking negative stuff about newbies, we are new to meditations. Respect all satanists. We are all individuals! :D

Maybe lead with that instead since I'm not the only one who felt you were saying you can't meditate period and that's why you got the answers you got. You're the one who didn't explain yourself correctly and that's why I wrote what I did. Our advice is only based on what you gave us but you rather not explain yourself fully at first and give a dumb and snarky response.

It isn't even about not knowing English. Anyone knows you're supposed to give clear explanations of what they need help with. Remember that next time.

As for the advice I'll say the same what another person said, if their is a will there's a way. Find a place you can go to for a few minutes for about two weeks and once you finish the opening the chakras meditations you can silently meditate and still empower them and keep them open.

Ryan666RR said:
Thank you, everyone! I did some opening of the soul meditations and i noticed some positive effects! :D
I used your answers to find ways to meditate. I stop doing nothing. I'll stop being lazy! I will meditate...

Special thanks to father Satan for all meditations.

Remember: Always help new members and people with spiritual problems. Help and guide the gentiles!
I will do the RTR soon. I have a question: Is doing the RTR more effective when many people do the RTR at the same time?

Thanks for the answers! :D

Don't think about it just do it.
....there you go.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back