Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Planet Square

Dude. Don't pretend to act dummy. Saturn is the most evil and ugliest of the planets with many respects. If u care for ur life NEVER use a Saturn OR Mars squares. Those planets are malefic ( they causes evil and ugliest luck along with depression in your life ).
Using these squares destroy you. Never ever think they might empower you. These ugly results happened with many Satanists who used it. Stop it right now and use The Sun , Venus , and Jupiter squares as they make your life much happier.
Take it easy dude. Living your life happier and simpler makes it full of life and colors! I wish you use the sanskrit word for happiness and laughs ( Sananda) makes your life better to greater ! Instead of living in hatred and sadness , kills you.

I have done quiet a few Saturn squares (spiritual and material) before and I can say from my experiences that the energies made me more stricter, more in control of my self (though sometimes I had the opposite of that) and more "down to earth". I really should've written all this down.

I don't mean to encourage anyone to use the Saturn square(s). That is by their own choice as this is their own path.

Savitar said:
Eternumus said:
Savitar said:
Saturn and Mars are both natural malefic planets and they are antagonistic to each other =their energies don't blend together well.

Even 2 squares at the same time is way too much. Instead of focusing your energy on of these for optimal results you are dispersing your energy and mixing all of these together.

This is the effect of Saturn. It's Cold, Dry, Rough, resists change and is of a separative nature.

What is the nature of your sickness? Any fever?

Yes,Fever. Now i dont have it anymore,only when i am get angry . Now i have only alot of cough. I remember that i took alot of pills and the efect was 0 . Like 0 .

And i also knew the mars is a negative energy planet,like i get more anger,and alot of conflicts appared,and i cannot control myself,i dont have any mercy and i wont stop myself without a fight. In the past i was scared,trying to ignore conflicts now,if someone piss me of il destroy him . So i have a question. Can i do more squares or not ? Like material/spiritual mars and material/spiritual Saturn ? like 4 squares in the same time ? i mean 3 hours delay distance in them. Or even more squares,i can handle the energy,i meditated and in the past i felt one square very strong,now i can handle the power.

The energies of Mars are behind your disease and the symptoms you described.

I can only repeat myself: Doing more, than one square at a time is not recommended because your energies disperse and mix, and the chanches of achieving your goal decreases. The fact that you got sick and producing precisely the symptoms of the Mars indicates that doing all these squares, Mars material and spiritual at the same time is no good.

Hi Savitar, since I really trust you and your experience I wanted to ask you something, but first of all, I agree on what you said about the squares. One has to focus on one at a time to fully merge with the square. Doing two just distracts both energies (in my experience), it's like two kids fighting for attention.
I wanted to ask: when you do a Spiritual square for a planet, do the corresponding material affairs that the planet rules get automatically improved or do you need to do a separate Material square to improve the material affairs ruled by that planet?
I thought that the material square (Nama) was for single, very specific and to the point matters (for example, Venus square for getting a girlfriend, or Sun for money). So, is a Material square needed to improve the material side and affairs of a planet, or does a Spiritual one cover both material and spiritual (when used to improve a natal planet?)

Orpheus said:
Savitar said:
Hi Savitar, since I really trust you and your experience I wanted to ask you something, but first of all, I agree on what you said about the squares. One has to focus on one at a time to fully merge with the square. Doing two just distracts both energies (in my experience), it's like two kids fighting for attention.
I wanted to ask: when you do a Spiritual square for a planet, do the corresponding material affairs that the planet rules get automatically improved or do you need to do a separate Material square to improve the material affairs ruled by that planet?
I thought that the material square (Nama) was for single, very specific and to the point matters (for example, Venus square for getting a girlfriend, or Sun for money). So, is a Material square needed to improve the material side and affairs of a planet, or does a Spiritual one cover both material and spiritual (when used to improve a natal planet?)

Hello Orpheus,

My personal experience is that even a spiritual square has some effects on your material life. Not suprisingly, since the material is governed by the spiritual in general. What I noticed is that those parts of my life (ruled by the square) showed some generic improvements, but It was a result of a deeper, inner change.
If you do a spiritual Venus square, your social life can improve in general due to the square improving you. It’s indirect and generic while a material square is direct, on to the point and more specific.

Savitar said:
Orpheus said:
Savitar said:

Hello Orpheus,

My personal experience is that even a spiritual square has some effects on your material life. Not suprisingly, since the material is governed by the spiritual in general. What I noticed is that those parts of my life (ruled by the square) showed some generic improvements, but It was a result of a deeper, inner change.
If you do a spiritual Venus square, your social life can improve in general due to the square improving you. It’s indirect and generic while a material square is direct, on to the point and more specific.

Thanks bro :)

Orpheus said:
Thanks bro :)

HairyUntimelyHawaiianmonkseal-size_restricted.gif

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back