Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The enemy and I want to share something

darkmonkey666

I have to wonder about what the enemy can do because I had a very Scary to me experience with my phone today. All of a sudden on my lock screen and I have never seen this before there was an image of a Catholic Nun with eyes gouged out blood pouring her mouth open screaming etc she was sitting on a bed. It looked real. I didn't get to see much other details but she was sitting on a bed like in a monestaey. I swear nothing on my phone had that image I don't look up that kind of stuff anyways it scared the shit out of me. This makes me wonder if the enemy is able to track my every location or anything. I don't think the phone I have right now is very secure. If they can do this what else can they do.

Today shortly after I made a video was when this happened exposing the elites on YouTube I would like to share it if that's ok I still am doing my own online warfare projects.
This is the video.
https://youtu.be/ZT5DyxOJDAM about the "Satanic" illuminati and the fact that they love Christianity and are Jews and Iexplained Scapegoating (I wanted to share that while I can I don't think that will be up long)

Keep up the RTRs everyone good luck I love you guys and Satan.

Ahahaha,like a horror film,looks like your fighting hard and they are trying their best,don't worry,the gods are with you,just keep fighting and protect yourself.

darkmonkey666 said:
I have to wonder about what the enemy can do because I had a very Scary to me experience with my phone today. All of a sudden on my lock screen and I have never seen this before there was an image of a Catholic Nun with eyes gouged out blood pouring her mouth open screaming etc she was sitting on a bed. It looked real. I didn't get to see much other details but she was sitting on a bed like in a monestaey. I swear nothing on my phone had that image I don't look up that kind of stuff anyways it scared the shit out of me. This makes me wonder if the enemy is able to track my every location or anything. I don't think the phone I have right now is very secure. If they can do this what else can they do.

Today shortly after I made a video was when this happened exposing the elites on YouTube I would like to share it if that's ok I still am doing my own online warfare projects.
This is the video.
https://youtu.be/ZT5DyxOJDAM about the "Satanic" illuminati and the fact that they love Christianity and are Jews and Iexplained Scapegoating (I wanted to share that while I can I don't think that will be up long)

Maybe some scene from the movie the nun 2018??

maybe it was who knows This looked like an old image from the 70s. I got the feeling like it was a spiritual ritual for the enemy. The oddest thing was with this I felt in my mind the word "stigmata" and like this nun did it to herself. I didn't expect to see something like that. The odd thing is as soon as this happened was when I got a notice from YouTube that this video was blocked in several countries on a "legal complaint" well at least they probably are not going to take it down but this is why I thought this image and me doing the video was connected somehow.

I don't know I won't worry that was just freaky I mean lol this kind of stuff can give people nightmares. I am not going to let it stop me though.

I got the notice from YouTube less than 30 minutes after this happened. I guess they were just trying to scare me. I shouldn't worry.

darkmonkey666 said:

This is the video.

Dude I bet you were just playing some music in the background. If said song has an album art (read the front of the album picture) or something like that it'd display that art on the lock screen.

Don't go flippin out about nothing.

Maybe that makes sense I never saw an album cover before like that but who knows.

I am not flipping out about it anymore. I won't worry. It was probably either a prank from someone at Google (they own YouTube and Android phones) or some music or maybe even a pic from a news article as sometimes I have news stuff come on my phone. I just got really creeped out about it last night. I am calm now. I will just not worry. I did want to share my work on the video though.

Someone sent me an email with a bunch of Hebrew words in it that said I was cursed and going to die cause I didn't take down the video like they wanted me to. I guess they really don't like free speech. I am going to do deep cleansing of my aura. I do feel a lot of negative energy around me. I deleted the email asap and didn't open it.

Yes this was probably from the Nun some Jewish person probably from Google didn't like my video I wonder how it didn't get taken down yet.

I hope I am ok but I shouldn't have to take something down or die that is not even playing fair. I am frustrated about that.

darkmonkey666 said:
Maybe that makes sense I never saw an album cover before like that but who knows.

I am not flipping out about it anymore. I won't worry. It was probably either a prank from someone at Google (they own YouTube and Android phones) or some music or maybe even a pic from a news article as sometimes I have news stuff come on my phone. I just got really creeped out about it last night. I am calm now. I will just not worry. I did want to share my work on the video though.

If you are concerned about trackers, I would suggest the use of a VPN. I pay for ProtonVPN and so far it's worked wonders for me. Never allow sites you don't trust or that are involved with the enemy etc to access your location, set the permissions to 'block' for all your browsers and your OS settings (i.e windows, mac, linux, etc)

Remember the enemy fights through fear, they'll try all kinds of shit to scare you, but they're just cheap horror jabs and it's all psyche based attacks. They can't do any real permanent harm to you while your under the protection of Satan, fear is all they have as a weapon for the most part.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back