Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

death threats against the clergy

dr.faustus

hello, i am a lurker, rarely posting. this is urgent & needs mention publicly.

i have received some enemy e-mails by some jew (will inform on name, adress, info etc etc) who sends death threats to the jos clergy Cobra and Maxine. i will not write the e-mail of the stupid j00 as to not make it happy. the e-mail is g****@protonmail.ch and .com

be informed and let this information be public for reasons of knowledge of the group, we are under fire.

dr.faustus said:
hello, i am a lurker, rarely posting. this is urgent & needs mention publicly.

i have received some enemy e-mails by some jew (will inform on name, adress, info etc etc) who sends death threats to the jos clergy Cobra and Maxine. i will not write the e-mail of the stupid j00 as to not make it happy. the e-mail is gn***@protonmail.ch and .com

be informed and let this information be public for reasons of knowledge of the group, we are under fire.

I contemplated making a post on this as well. it seems that some jew rat has gotten its gross lil paws on some of our emails through here. I'm assuming they went through the forums because a friend of mine got a long winded, psychotic rant threatening to "wage war" against the clergy. I'd say anyone who gets this email should just see it as spam. but everyone stay safe out there.

That is from those dumb "exposing the Joy of Satan" people. I got a death threat over my YouTube channel it's poorly written and sounds dumb https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cT-TCHu182Q
Here is the one I got posted screen shot. Those Jews don't believe in free speech.

A similar person seems to be mass sending mutiple people emails. I am not sure how this is dealt with. One of these Exposing the Joy of Satan people called me a Jew and started making fun of me for being autistic like and stuff it's dumb they go on and on about this with 7 or 8 videos but YouTube won't take this down I even called their customer service over it.

NOTHING can touch those who are Satan's direct protection. And anyone with the means to follow through on such threats wouldn't be ranting in emails anyway, they'd just make it happen. Even that retarded little shit stain kike think it's serious, it's a fucking joke to believe this is anything to think twice about.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back