Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Stress, Bioelectricity

LightMangoMango

Hallo guys,
I have a new job which is very nice.
The thing is I have to get out of my comfort zone constantly if I want to have progress and I still have lots of resistances and are very stressed out at the moment and feel powerless sometimes and don’t manage to move out of my comfort zone again.

Does this mean I just have not enough bioelectricity at the moment? I am not always able to relax on my meditation schedule so could this be the problem and I should just put more time in meditation? I have a very active mind most of the time.

Any tips appreciated

LightMangoMango said:
Hallo guys,
I have a new job which is very nice.
The thing is I have to get out of my comfort zone constantly if I want to have progress and I still have lots of resistances and are very stressed out at the moment and feel powerless sometimes and don’t manage to move out of my comfort zone again.

Does this mean I just have not enough bioelectricity at the moment? I am not always able to relax on my meditation schedule so could this be the problem and I should just put more time in meditation? I have a very active mind most of the time.

Any tips appreciated

Fokus all your negativ emotions, do the Final RTR (9 reps x1 times ...x 2 ...as much you can) then do returning curses 1 + 2
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

after you should feel much more relaxed. Meditations should be much easyer. also use for your aop affirmation: motivated (update)
also void meditation training will help for your aktive mind.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

People have low bioelectricity when they feel weak, depressed, sad. I don't think this is really a general rule, as there might be more advanced persons who might feel sad or depressed due to personal reasons, despite their constant spiritual advancement and constant increasing of bioelectricity. This is because meditations do advance the soul but they don't just erase these problems as they need to be dealt with separatelly.

Anyway, I think all you need is a motivational boost, to push you meditating. You can do a work for this, maybe vibrating a rune or mantra and after saying "I am always motivated and focused to meditate and advance, in the most pozitive and healthy ways".

Also another thing I heard before is to say 40x times with strong intention the above afirmation (or what afirmation you prefer) before falling asleep and straight after waking up, when the unconscious mind is partially active, so you can programme it with this and make you more motivated.

The Alchemist7 said:
People have low bioelectricity when they feel weak, depressed, sad. I don't think this is really a general rule, as there might be more advanced persons who might feel sad or depressed due to personal reasons, despite their constant spiritual advancement and constant increasing of bioelectricity. This is because meditations do advance the soul but they don't just erase these problems as they need to be dealt with separatelly.

Anyway, I think all you need is a motivational boost, to push you meditating. You can do a work for this, maybe vibrating a rune or mantra and after saying "I am always motivated and focused to meditate and advance, in the most pozitive and healthy ways".

Also another thing I heard before is to say 40x times with strong intention the above afirmation (or what afirmation you prefer) before falling asleep and straight after waking up, when the unconscious mind is partially active, so you can programme it with this and make you more motivated.

Good advice. I wanted to comment on this yes people who are more advanced can be depressed or sad have other problems. More bioelectricity actually amplifies certain things. I think the most important thing to do is know yourself and where you have problems and do ansuz or munka working 111 or 216 times with positive affirmations. It may take months and many separate workings but this is worth it. Also Jupiter and Sun helps with Motivation the Squares or Mantras.

I just wanted to add this. With some problems they need to be tackled with a working otherwise when the person advances to much this might amplify it out of proportion. This is the cause of all the Kundalini problems outsiders report btw I believe.

Hi guys, thank you for your replies. I found this to be true, more energy is not always good when negative things feed on it. But I found to be much more clearer when I really meditate.

Even as you progress spiritually a lot of issues that were buried deep can come up. Just remember how small many of our problems are compared to the larger scope of everything and as someone else mentioned the RTR is a good way to release tension. Working out helps as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back