Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Has your view of animals changed?

Larissa666

I am maybe going to sound “new-agey” a little bit here, but have your perception of animals shifted recently?

I used to view animals as barely alive beings before. I knew they were alive, but they seemed like some sort of automata to me, capable to breath, eat, drink, live, but not very conscious and on much lower level than us.

But recently, I started to experience them differently. When I see an animal, I see a being with a soul, which is, albeit different in appearance from us, not that much different. Just because they cannot talk, and cannot connect with us, that doesn’t mean they do not experience, think, love, hate, can be sad, can be happy, are capable of wonder and curiosity...basically everything we can do, they can do.

Yeah, they do not know how much is 2 + 2, or how many protons, electrons and neutrons are there in an atom of carbon, but does it matter? Do they need to know? Maybe not, maybe their worldview is fine without that. Just because we see things differently, that does not mean they are inferior to us. Not in any way.

With all this said, I see animals as other beings inhabiting this space and time together with us. They are different from us, but also we are very similar. We are just different shades of this huge phenomenon called life. Our attitude towards animals is based on what they teach us since we were kids. That animals are alive but inferior to us. This is from the enemy, it says in the bible that “god created animals to serve man and be inferior to him”. This is where all this sick behavior and attitude comes from.

I have wrote a post lately in regards to that, so this is you individually awakening to this fact. I do not remember the post title, but yes, definitely.

The thing is animals are sacred in the sense that they are different forms of life etc, meant and having a right to exist insofar they do not harm us.

None of the animals effectively can harm humans at this point of development so their treatment now falls on two things such as consciousness and our emotional sensibility. Unspiritual people who tend to lack both mistreat them for no reason whatsoever.

The same belief of man "over nature" equally from the jewish bible, also has caused a very bad relationship between man and nature, rendering things even worse.

I always loved animals and I will always love animals. Oh my dear Larissa they can connect to us. I can speak with my cat. And she can speak with me. Well I use words and my hands and she uses meows and body language, her ears but we can totally communicate with each other. I know when she asks me for food, attention and when she wants to go outside. She knows when can I tell her that she did something good, when I want to let her outside, when she did something bad, i can say go upstairs same with downstairs, I can call her by name like a dog and she comes to me.
My neighbors always laugh at me when they see that I go for a walk with my cat outside (without a leash obviously )

I can literally tell what she feels just by looking at her.

Me and my dog always speak together, with signs and my voice, I would just speak to her and with time she would just understand what I said and that was suprising, for example when I give her food and she wants to play I just tell her "common eat" she would look at me then go eat, if she doesent seem to want to eat I just tell her to eat and she will start eating, sometimes it feels like she eats just for making me happy lol!
in the same way she learned the word "take", maybe i have even just a piece of grass in my hand and i tell her take and she takes it then she spits it lol!
She knows what a stone is too lol

Aquarius said:
Me and my dog always speak together, with signs and my voice, I would just speak to her and with time she would just understand what I said and that was suprising, for example when I give her food and she wants to play I just tell her "common eat" she would look at me then go eat, if she doesent seem to want to eat I just tell her to eat and she will start eating, sometimes it feels like she eats just for making me happy lol!
in the same way she learned the word "take", maybe i have even just a piece of grass in my hand and i tell her take and she takes it then she spits it lol!
She knows what a stone is too lol
Dogs can also sense when a person is about to have an epileptic fit, for example, as well. They can detect it from minutes to hours before it happens, so they must be able to see Auras naturally.

I also loved animals but I started to understand them when I got a pet and seeing how they are treated today I became a vegetarian.

I'm thinking of buying a German Shepherd and a white cat in the foreseeable future.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I also loved animals but I started to understand them when I got a pet and seeing how they are treated today I became a vegetarian.
The way people treat them has nothing to do with what you eat, you can just buy meat that was made by local farms and not worry that what you're eating is an abused poor animal.

Larissa666 said:
I am maybe going to sound “new-agey” a little bit here, but have your perception of animals shifted recently?

I used to view animals as barely alive beings before. I knew they were alive, but they seemed like some sort of automata to me, capable to breath, eat, drink, live, but not very conscious and on much lower level than us.

But recently, I started to experience them differently. When I see an animal, I see a being with a soul, which is, albeit different in appearance from us, not that much different. Just because they cannot talk, and cannot connect with us, that doesn’t mean they do not experience, think, love, hate, can be sad, can be happy, are capable of wonder and curiosity...basically everything we can do, they can do.

Yeah, they do not know how much is 2 + 2, or how many protons, electrons and neutrons are there in an atom of carbon, but does it matter? Do they need to know? Maybe not, maybe their worldview is fine without that. Just because we see things differently, that does not mean they are inferior to us. Not in any way.

With all this said, I see animals as other beings inhabiting this space and time together with us. They are different from us, but also we are very similar. We are just different shades of this huge phenomenon called life. Our attitude towards animals is based on what they teach us since we were kids. That animals are alive but inferior to us. This is from the enemy, it says in the bible that “god created animals to serve man and be inferior to him”. This is where all this sick behavior and attitude comes from.

I would honestly answer NO, didn't change. my appreciation and care for animals were always a bit extreme for the normal people, also I communicate in a way with them. It is difficult to explain but to put it simply, Jos TEACHINGS came only to confirm

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back