Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Ignore them/it" when your mind speaks back even if you don't wan't and forcing

Catalincata94

So there was a sermon on JOS website somewhere about unwanted entitys and that you need to not to respound to it in any way but what is when your mind still talks back to it?? So this way i achieve nothing because my fuking mind speaks back to it and or it makes me talk back or it just mimicking my voice and i think it's an thougthform because of some people that pray for me and confusion but can't do fancy stufs like invoking elements for biding ritual and yes of course it works widouth but if it's weaker this way what am i to achieve if it's too week?

So no games for me and music and art work if its an entity just avoiding right brain activities.
And getting left brain activities like hanging with friends but no friends for me, but i want friends but i also hate it if they are christians and having crosses in theyr neck, thats why i left my friends.

The only way it didn't spoke to me was when i was with my cousin fishing. Have no friends and no one invites me any where. Why? Because i tried to kill my self because of stupid beliefs and talking to that thoughtform or fucking entity. But do i want others friendship if they know what i did? No because i dont need their pitty. And dont think they would hang out with me anyway only people who don't know about my dark past (suicide attempt).
Like a year and half ago i tried to search for a job and found one and i got in a conversation with the boss and yeah i honestly told what hapened to me just not about SS of course. And what happened afther that? That was the end of my job he got scared as fuck of me and was in stress.

I live in a village so it's not easy to find new friends here. Everyone know about eveyone everything here.

And find a job. There is no job for me if they find out that i had "schizophrenia" or suicide atempt. Nice no? And homestly my memory isn't so good to go to work right now but i believe that would help me find some friends if i would work somewhere. Here in Romania people with health problems rarely work and also if they know you have some mental problems like memory it's a no from a boss. They don't care to hire someone with any mental problems or physical problems not like in other countries.

You should do Void mediation, probably.

If you might have too much Air (sort of like being an airhead), then you'd need to ground yourself with Earth. You can also use Aether which contains the other Elements and can help balance them - if you use too much of one Element (and Elemental work can be dangerous), then you can have more/other problems, plus backlashes or backwashes of any particular Element can occur.

Do a few invocations of any Element only, and wait for an hour or a day to notice any effects. (You might want to have a black book to record things in.)

Catalincata94 said:
but what is when your mind still talks back to it?? So this way i achieve nothing because my fuking mind speaks back to it and or it makes me talk back or it just mimicking my voice and i think it's an thougthform
Things take times, the point is not to dwell on it, so what if your mind responds out of impulse?
just forget it, you're getting caught up in unnecessary worries, just like void meditation this takes time to develop.
for thoughtforms you can do returning curses or blue Satanic fire, and affirm that it's banishing the thoughtforms.

Catalincata94 said:
So no games for me and music and art work....And getting left brain activities like hanging with friends
That's for grounding which yourself helps a lot, when it comes to these entities remaining fixated and focused on something is key to ignoring them.
Music and Art tends to stimulate your imagination(Rightside) that's why you avoid them.

You can ofc listen to music while doing left brained stuff as long as u remain focused, for games you can play a competitive game with friends etc this will keep you focused, try an RTS game since there's a lot of macro-management and planning in those.

Catalincata94 said:
...Have no friends and no one invites me any where. ...There is no job for me
I don't get your stance on loneliness tbh, you have the internet don't you?
it's not hard to make friends online just join a discord server or something based on what you're interested in and just talk to the people there.
As for the job you can try social welfare or something see if they can help you out, even with you social life they'll help you out depending on the services you have there, but you obviously don't want to tell them you're hearing voices n shit.

Overall, man..... just try to have fun lol, you can always ask Satan for help.

I suggest a classic RTS like Age of empire, Empire earts, Rise of Nations, or Paradox games(crusader kings 2, Hearts of iron 4, Victoria2, europa universalis 4). If you not have money...try a demo....if you know my world...

FancyMancy said:

If you might have too much Air (sort of like being an airhead), then you'd need to ground yourself with Earth. You can also use Aether which contains the other Elements and can help balance them - if you use too much of one Element (and Elemental work can be dangerous), then you can have more/other problems, plus backlashes or backwashes of any particular Element can occur.

Do a few invocations of any Element only, and wait for an hour or a day to notice any effects. (You might want to have a black book to record things in.)
Yeah i do void.

How do i know if i have to much air is it in my birth chart?

I've never done any element invocations can this be done from a beginner level?

Rook said:
Catalincata94 said:
but what is when your mind still talks back to it?? So this way i achieve nothing because my fuking mind speaks back to it and or it makes me talk back or it just mimicking my voice and i think it's an thougthform
Things take times, the point is not to dwell on it, so what if your mind responds out of impulse?
just forget it, you're getting caught up in unnecessary worries, just like void meditation this takes time to develop.
for thoughtforms you can do returning curses or blue Satanic fire, and affirm that it's banishing the thoughtforms.

Catalincata94 said:
So no games for me and music and art work....And getting left brain activities like hanging with friends
That's for grounding which yourself helps a lot, when it comes to these entities remaining fixated and focused on something is key to ignoring them.
Music and Art tends to stimulate your imagination(Rightside) that's why you avoid them.

You can ofc listen to music while doing left brained stuff as long as u remain focused, for games you can play a competitive game with friends etc this will keep you focused, try an RTS game since there's a lot of macro-management and planning in those.

Catalincata94 said:
it's not hard to make friends online just join a discord server or something based on what you're interested in and just talk to the people there.
As for the job you can try social welfare or something see if they can help you out, even with you social life they'll help you out depending on the services you have there, but you obviously don't want to tell them you're hearing voices n shit.

Yeah bro thanks for the advices.

Zammel said:
I suggest a classic RTS like Age of empire, Empire earts, Rise of Nations, or Paradox games(crusader kings 2, Hearts of iron 4, Victoria2, europa universalis 4). If you not have money...try a demo....if you know my world...
Thanks for the help :)

Catalincata94 said:
FancyMancy said:

Yeah i do void.

Try increasing your Void a bit, by vibrating AUM a multiple of 9 times, and if necessary add SaTaNaMa also a multiple of 9 times. Also if necessary still after that, try ISA to slow down the problem so you can keep control - again, a multiple of 9 times. For these 9-multiples, you can use 108 vibrations, from some members' experience, but it is rather advised to not do 108 vibrations specifically, because it ties-in to the negative Saturnine energies. 54 (half of 108) or 216 (double 108) are both fine, if you can handle that much and not be distracted/interrupted. Instead of 9-multiples, you could do 8 or 13, as well, but 9 is a specific significant number. 8 is eternal; 9 is permanence for endings and breaking barriers; 13 is transformation.

If you do the 6-count breathing in, 6-count holding, 6-count breathing out Void technique, then try increasing not the count number but the number of times you do it. If you don't use this technique, then try it - but if a count of 6 is too much, then do a count of 1 or 2 or 3 - never hold your breath for too long and never be uncomfortable with it.

You could download and use the programme Zet9, which is an Astrology programme so you can get your Natal chart, or you can do one online, but I would not trust a website, though. At least with the programme you can do it while offline/block it from accessing the Internet. You input your date, time and location of birth - and never tell these details to anyone, unless they can be trusted such as HPHC or Lydia, for example (but they would charge you for the service; doing it yourself is free!) - and select Natal chart. Then you can right-click on individual things for a description and interpretation, or right-click on a blank area and see the interpretation for the entire chart. This also gives Element interpretations, as well - and of course you should look at Azazel's Astrology for Satanists on satanisgod.org.

It is advised to not do Element-invoking if you are not ready for it, so I wouldn't advise it, but if you did do it then make sure you do a very small amount of Element work, for example literally 1 or 2 breathing-ins of the Element.

Invoking the elements is very advanced and can be very dangerous. I am speaking from experience here. There are many authors who write from a theoretical and scholastic prospective and have not had the direct experience with certain meditations and psychic practices. I am going to give you *my* personal experiences with the meditations that follow. Remember- THESE ARE MY OWN DIRECT EXPERIENCES AND SOME OF WHAT I EXPERIENCED, YOU MAY OR MAY NOT AS WE ARE INDIVIDUALS, BUT THESE MEDITATIONS *ARE* HIGHLY EFFECTIVE, POWERFUL AND DANGEROUS.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Elements_Magick.html

I think it is safer to use Aether slowly and carefully, because it balances all the Elements. Then after an amount of time, you could try - again carefully and sensibly - using each Element individually.

It might take days, weeks or months before you are in actual control of your own Mind and Thoughts, so that you are their master rather than being your master.

FancyMancy said:
Catalincata94 said:
FancyMancy said:

Yeah i do void.

Try increasing your Void a bit, by vibrating AUM a multiple of 9 times, and if necessary add SaTaNaMa also a multiple of 9 times. Also if necessary still after that, try ISA to slow down the problem so you can keep control - again, a multiple of 9 times. For these 9-multiples, you can use 108 vibrations, from some members' experience, but it is rather advised to not do 108 vibrations specifically, because it ties-in to the negative Saturnine energies. 54 (half of 108) or 216 (double 108) are both fine, if you can handle that much and not be distracted/interrupted. Instead of 9-multiples, you could do 8 or 13, as well, but 9 is a specific significant number. 8 is eternal; 9 is permanence for endings and breaking barriers; 13 is transformation.

If you do the 6-count breathing in, 6-count holding, 6-count breathing out Void technique, then try increasing not the count number but the number of times you do it. If you don't use this technique, then try it - but if a count of 6 is too much, then do a count of 1 or 2 or 3 - never hold your breath for too long and never be uncomfortable with it.

You could download and use the programme Zet9, which is an Astrology programme so you can get your Natal chart, or you can do one online, but I would not trust a website, though. At least with the programme you can do it while offline/block it from accessing the Internet. You input your date, time and location of birth - and never tell these details to anyone, unless they can be trusted such as HPHC or Lydia, for example (but they would charge you for the service; doing it yourself is free!) - and select Natal chart. Then you can right-click on individual things for a description and interpretation, or right-click on a blank area and see the interpretation for the entire chart. This also gives Element interpretations, as well - and of course you should look at Azazel's Astrology for Satanists on satanisgod.org.

It is advised to not do Element-invoking if you are not ready for it, so I wouldn't advise it, but if you did do it then make sure you do a very small amount of Element work, for example literally 1 or 2 breathing-ins of the Element.

Invoking the elements is very advanced and can be very dangerous. I am speaking from experience here. There are many authors who write from a theoretical and scholastic prospective and have not had the direct experience with certain meditations and psychic practices. I am going to give you *my* personal experiences with the meditations that follow. Remember- THESE ARE MY OWN DIRECT EXPERIENCES AND SOME OF WHAT I EXPERIENCED, YOU MAY OR MAY NOT AS WE ARE INDIVIDUALS, BUT THESE MEDITATIONS *ARE* HIGHLY EFFECTIVE, POWERFUL AND DANGEROUS.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Elements_Magick.html

I think it is safer to use Aether slowly and carefully, because it balances all the Elements. Then after an amount of time, you could try - again carefully and sensibly - using each Element individually.

It might take days, weeks or months before you are in actual control of your own Mind and Thoughts, so that you are their master rather than being your master.

Oh yeah it's true sometimes have thoughts like reacting to a thought "yes master" stuff but i ignore it.

I will use aether and will search to know more about it on JOS.

will do that with AUM but if i use ISA do i need an afirmation for that? and is it necesary to do it like a working? starting on an specific hour and moon phase or just sarting at any time just not in the void of course moon?

Thank you bro so much for this, verry helpful, didn't know about that program :)

FancyMancy said:
Catalincata94 said:
FancyMancy said:

Yeah i do void.

I've installed the program and entered the birth details and it sais that fire and air are the same number and earth and water are also the same number but with one number higher that fire and air

Having a higher number earth means that i'm more grounded?

Rook said:
Catalincata94 said:

Catalincata94 said:

Catalincata94 said:

Wanted to say that this thoughtform or entity like it has some effect over my movements. I have muscular contractions that distracts me and some times when i was lying in bed just to relax and when ignoring the voice and talking back it made me a strong muscular contraction that may legs jumped up o.o but what if it's none of the above just a physical problem or disorder if this is the case then nothing will help in the short run only healing just saying this because of the muscular contraction. I had muscular contractions even before the treatement but when i was on it i didn't had it and now that i'm off it, it got back so i think it would be a good idea to do workings for schizophrenia in case it's realy just a disorder?

So i talk back to it o.o because i don't really have control over my mind (more exactly speech) but that usualy hapens widouth me wanting...

It's anoying that it always interferes when i do workings.

And i started playing an RTS game it's so amazing :) it's League of Legends

Catalincata94 said:
will do that with AUM but if i use ISA do i need an afirmation for that? and is it necesary to do it like a working? starting on an specific hour and moon phase or just sarting at any time just not in the void of course moon?
Yeah. Doing Void, I've done affirmations with it. (I didn't use ISA in it, but I did use AUM and SaTaNaMa; it would be better with using ISA, though.) I didn't specify "the energies of AUM and SaTaNaMa are...". I just vibrated AUM a number of 9-multiple times and then vibrated SaTaNaMa a number of 9-multiple times, and then did my affirmation about me being in control. As I have said, I got another help which I hadn't intended, that it improved my visualisation, which I put down to concentration because I did specify about concentration. (I have also found that vibrating other, non-Void-specific Words helps me to concentrate, as well, but that has not been quite about controlling my thoughts, though.) For me (which may or may not be relevant to you) I should improve the affirmation because how I did it I think it was not as tight and exact as it could be. Regardless, it still did help, though.

You could either do a full 40-day working (or 80 days, and has been said before maybe 90 days because that is just 10 more days than 80), or you could just do Void as a part of your daily schedule/programme. Later on, when you achieve a Void state of Mind with which you are in control, you might decide to either lessen the Void (once you are in proper control, so don't lessen it too early) or you might stop doing Void altogether - but I would recommend, like is advised with (((medicines))), that you go past and beyond what you think you need to do with it. When you achieve a proper Void Mind, it might still be necessary to continue after for a while, to really nail it in and superglue it on and cement it down. (Not to mention, enemy entities, i.e. greys who are proficient masters in telepathy, probably might still come and harass you and attempt to weaken your control.)

I didn't consider the Moon phase and it being in any particular Sign so that would have been better for me, but you might wish to choose correctly - and yes - no Void Moon of Course, of course! If I remember correctly, I think I started it on a Thursday (Jupiter) during an Hour of Jupiter.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

Catalincata94 said:
I've installed the program and entered the birth details and it sais that fire and air are the same number and earth and water are also the same number but with one number higher that fire and air

Please do not share Astrological information.

I think Earth is more grounded. Don't share the information, but ask yourself if you feel more down-to-Earth, as opposed to having flights of fancy and a wild imagination, for example. Have a look on the Elements pages and see their descriptions, and compare them with how you are.

Astrology wise in regards to your current predicament you should be looking at Neptune and to some extent Pisces and the 12th house.

Besides the earth element you should look at the water element as well, this can make people emotional and paranoid as well as gullible, when it comes to the entities you need to block them out completely, having a lot of water can make this somewhat harder.
It's said that having too little water can manifest the traits differently.
Water, i think also makes you more receptive to spiritual stuff which would allow astral entities to have more influence over someone with a lot of water.

When it comes to invoking the elements, i would not recommend it until you have competent control of your mind and astral entities do not effect you at all.

FancyMancy said:
Catalincata94 said:
Yeah. Doing Void, I've done affirmations with it. (I didn't use ISA in it, but I did use AUM and SaTaNaMa; it would be better with using ISA, though.) I didn't specify "the energies of AUM and SaTaNaMa are...". I just vibrated AUM a number of 9-multiple times and then vibrated SaTaNaMa a number of 9-multiple times, and then did my affirmation about me being in control. As I have said, I got another help which I hadn't intended, that it improved my visualisation, which I put down to concentration because I did specify about concentration. (I have also found that vibrating other, non-Void-specific Words helps me to concentrate, as well, but that has not been quite about controlling my thoughts, though.) For me (which may or may not be relevant to you) I should improve the affirmation because how I did it I think it was not as tight and exact as it could be. Regardless, it still did help, though.

You could either do a full 40-day working (or 80 days, and has been said before maybe 90 days because that is just 10 more days than 80), or you could just do Void as a part of your daily schedule/programme. Later on, when you achieve a Void state of Mind with which you are in control, you might decide to either lessen the Void (once you are in proper control, so don't lessen it too early) or you might stop doing Void altogether - but I would recommend, like is advised with (((medicines))), that you go past and beyond what you think you need to do with it. When you achieve a proper Void Mind, it might still be necessary to continue after for a while, to really nail it in and superglue it on and cement it down. (Not to mention, enemy entities, i.e. greys who are proficient masters in telepathy, probably might still come and harass you and attempt to weaken your control.)

I didn't consider the Moon phase and it being in any particular Sign so that would have been better for me, but you might wish to choose correctly - and yes - no Void Moon of Course, of course! If I remember correctly, I think I started it on a Thursday (Jupiter) during an Hour of Jupiter.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

Catalincata94 said:

I think Earth is more grounded. Don't share the information, but ask yourself if you feel more down-to-Earth, as opposed to having flights of fancy and a wild imagination, for example. Have a look on the Elements pages and see their descriptions, and compare them with how you are.

If i ask my self that questions the voice answers me o.o but i know the answer i'm more a day dreamer guy, wild imagination. but not sure in the past i was more silent.

I just did the RTR but when i had to do the aura cleaning i coudn't concentrate right because the voice always distracted me by trying to make me belive other stuffs. I asked for help but nothing don't know why not...

FancyMancy said:
Catalincata94 said:

Catalincata94 said:

Now that i finished i can't remember what it tried to convince me of...

Catalincata94 said:
If i ask my self that questions the voice answers me o.o but i know the answer i'm more a day dreamer guy, wild imagination. but not sure in the past i was more silent.

I just did the RTR but when i had to do the aura cleaning i coudn't concentrate right because the voice always distracted me by trying to make me belive other stuffs. I asked for help but nothing don't know why not...
Practice is important! If you try and force thoughts and talking away, then it can resist more, so instead it should be better to ease back into concentrating on what you are doing. Just be gentle with it and let it flow easily, rather than trying to force it strongly. This way, you should be more relaxed, with being gentle rather than hard and stringent, which you can remember in the future.

Catalincata94 said:
Does it matter? Forget about it. This might be one of the first steps for you to be able to ignore them and then to not be bothered by them. Have a look on the pages about the Elements and see about concentration and having a wild imagination and things. I am not an Astrologer, so I might be incorrect with what I am about to say - I have also noticed that it can be a bit complicated with the Elements and also the influences of the energies of the Planets in our Natal chart. You cannot take one single thing and apply it to everything; all things must be considered together, so in some ways you might have more Earth but also more Air which help in some ways but hinder in others; then add in your Planets from your Natal chart to draw a picture about yourself.

You don't have to tell me, but what interests you? If you can get involved with something which you enjoy, then perhaps you could use that, or those things, to be able to concentrate and block out nonsense thoughts.

FancyMancy said:
Catalincata94 said:

Practice is important! If you try and force thoughts and talking away, then it can resist more, so instead it should be better to ease back into concentrating on what you are doing. Just be gentle with it and let it flow easily, rather than trying to force it strongly. This way, you should be more relaxed, with being gentle rather than hard and stringent, which you can remember in the future.

Catalincata94 said:
Does it matter? Forget about it. This might be one of the first steps for you to be able to ignore them and then to not be bothered by them. Have a look on the pages about the Elements and see about concentration and having a wild imagination and things. I am not an Astrologer, so I might be incorrect with what I am about to say - I have also noticed that it can be a bit complicated with the Elements and also the influences of the energies of the Planets in our Natal chart. You cannot take one single thing and apply it to everything; all things must be considered together, so in some ways you might have more Earth but also more Air which help in some ways but hinder in others; then add in your Planets from your Natal chart to draw a picture about yourself.

You don't have to tell me, but what interests you? If you can get involved with something which you enjoy, then perhaps you could use that, or those things, to be able to concentrate and block out nonsense thoughts.

Alright bro thanks a lot!

FancyMancy said:
Catalincata94 said:

Catalincata94 said:

Do you know what this could be? Destroying the jewish alphabet is hard and many times the letter at the point of almoust being completely destroyed reassembles it's self. Had other things like this when painting my room with blue energy my mind or something ripped a hole in it.
I moustly think the enemy is trying to discourage me.

Catalincata94 said:
Do you know what this could be? Destroying the jewish alphabet is hard and many times the letter at the point of almoust being completely destroyed reassembles it's self. Had other things like this when painting my room with blue energy my mind or something ripped a hole in it.
I moustly think the enemy is trying to discourage me.
Again, I point back to controlling your Thoughts and Mind. The greys can harass our Thoughts and you might just have one or more unwelcome visitors. One of the first, earliest things that a lot of people would need to do is control their Mind and Thoughts.

Guys can i talk to you more? It's so hard... they have some control over my mind i remembered in the beginning as i said i thought they are somone from our side and don't remember exactly but i know i accepted them to do something to me to fix me because i believed for some reason that i have some problem and but i swear i can't sometimes i can't destroy the the RTR letters like something holds my mind and doesn't let me destroy or just as he want's when vizualizing my vizualization is like distorted sometimes. and always says when i say they are the enemy what if i realy am Satan? I'm saying this because truth is in the beginning i just believed they are Satan and the Gods and i wasn't nice because i tried to convince them to take me to them and believed i can do that (even if they were the enemies i still shoudn't have done that) and it makes me talk back and i'm asking for help but nothing this would mean they realy are from our side? because the ones that try to use or not be honest and respectfull will have a rude awekening and i don't want that.

Catalincata94 said:
Who can take this? He talks to me nonstop and trying to convince me to do what he wants.
It's your own mind, you have to do more void meditation.

You're not going to be CEO of a multinational corporation by just passing the interview, nor are you going to be the world's strongest man/woman by signing up to a gym. I know I don't need to finish that point/sentence.

Aquarius said:
Catalincata94 said:
Who can take this? He talks to me nonstop and trying to convince me to do what he wants.
I know it can be my mind. When reading you reply i got at the same time the answer to it, i have some suicidal tendencies in some areas of my life, in birth chart. I'm saing this because it many times says if i don't do that then i will end up getting in the wrong direction and get killed or it will kill me. Then i didn't remembered it for some reason then i asked my mind could you please tell me what i understood when i read the reply and then after some like 10 secounds it told me and i remembered it.
So there is no way that the enemies could to that like stoping me from vizualizing like i usually did to destroy the letters or other visualizations?

FancyMancy said:
You're not going to be CEO of a multinational corporation by just passing the interview, nor are you going to be the world's strongest man/woman by signing up to a gym. I know I don't need to finish that point/sentence.
Yeah and you can't do as the world's strongest person does in the gym from the first day.

Catalincata94 said:
Aquarius said:
Catalincata94 said:
I know it can be my mind. When reading you reply i got at the same time the answer to it, i have some suicidal tendencies in some areas of my life, in birth chart. I'm saing this because it many times says if i don't do that then i will end up getting in the wrong direction and get killed or it will kill me. Then i didn't remembered it for some reason then i asked my mind could you please tell me what i understood when i read the reply and then after some like 10 secounds it told me and i remembered it.
So there is no way that the enemies could to that like stoping me from vizualizing like i usually did to destroy the letters or other visualizations?
At the very best they will make you think that you can’t visualise so making you dissapointed with that.

Aquarius said:
Catalincata94 said:
Aquarius said:
At the very best they will make you think that you can’t visualise so making you dissapointed with that.
I see. But if it is just my mind talking to me because of some inner or psychological turmoil then the meditations should help with that right?

Catalincata94 said:
Aquarius said:
Catalincata94 said:
I see. But if it is just my mind talking to me because of some inner or psychological turmoil then the meditations should help with that right?
You have to work on it, yesmeditation helps, especially void, also, if you keep giving it power like constantly thinking about it that is gonna make it worse. When you feel that just say that it’s not you and ignore those thoughts, with time they will vanish.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back