Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is It Possible To Transcend From This World To Another?

Al_Jariel66

Website
www.yahoo.com
So I've been learning about mastering the body and the soul lately, and I come to a conclusion of being able to transcend from this world to another. Is there any possibility or requirements to achieving this form of power? I hear stories and read occult books of people who are and were able to harness or master their soul's power to the point they were able to transcend the body itself. I'm also aware that vibrations plays an important role in transcendence, the higher the vibration the chances of being able to travel through other dimensions. Now don't get me wrong I'm not necessarily talking about "time travel", but being able to travel or leave this world/realm and go to another willingly, if there was even such a way. Not to be immature but I'm speaking in terms of like Goku's "instant transmission". You get the idea?

What do you mean by "transcend"? To shed your Body and live as "pure energy"? The Body is an absolute necessity in growing, advancing, empowering. "A state of pure energy" is jewish sci fi nonsense.

You can go into the Astral realms - depending on your vibrational level/height, you can go into the higher dimentions. This is done by meditating and workings which improve your abilities.

If you meant to reincarnate into a Body on another Planet elsewhere, then no - our Souls are bound to reincarnate into Bodies here because of the influence of the Planets here; our Natal charts; the likelihood of compatible Bodies on any other Planet elsewhere, with different Planets and energies, would be either infinitesimally-small or simply non-existent.

FancyMancy said:
What do you mean by "transcend"? To shed your Body and live as "pure energy"? The Body is an absolute necessity in growing, advancing, empowering. "A state of pure energy" is jewish sci fi nonsense.

You can go into the Astral realms - depending on your vibrational level/height, you can go into the higher dimentions. This is done by meditating and workings which improve your abilities.

If you meant to reincarnate into a Body on another Planet elsewhere, then no - our Souls are bound to reincarnate into Bodies here because of the influence of the Planets here; our Natal charts; the likelihood of compatible Bodies on any other Planet elsewhere, with different Planets and energies, would be either infinitesimally-small or simply non-existent.

Hmmm, ok thanks for your response. And yes I was actually thinking of being able to transcend are bodies and soul as well to go live in other realms. But viewing from your perspective, I see that its not possible. Thank you.

Al_Jariel66 said:
FancyMancy said:

Hmmm, ok thanks for your response. And yes I was actually thinking of being able to transcend are bodies and soul as well to go live in other realms. But viewing from your perspective, I see that its not possible. Thank you.
All the worlds are connected and have a thin veil like thing separating them. You can't do anything external to lift that veil you can only focus inwards. Transcendence or the superconsciousness state ,commonly referred to as samadhi is when the kundalini pierces the crown and you reach a level of higher vibration energy and you feel connected to the universal rhythms and the universal energy. There are different levels of worlds just like the astral and each world gets more energy dense as you move up. Like you can see through walls and move through walls in the astral. There are planes beyond the astral but we have currently no idea or material to understand them. We can only sequentially rise. The Gods live in a higher dimensional reality which is another word for living in a super consciousness energy ascended state. And they are constantly ascending. The first order you should focus on to reach this stage is improve your astral senses, do RTR to clear up your curses and dross and try to get a Daemon to guide you on the spiritual path as a Guru.
If you describe it in a image, it's like opening up of the cranial suture by the kundalini. A metamorphosis through which there is no going back. The soul structure permanently changes. There is an even higher samadhi which is know as Shivarupa Samadhi aka Magnum opus, which is physical and spiritual immortality, something every being in this universe is after.
images

Here you can see, Shakti I.e the Kundalini piercing through the Sahasara where Shiva is located,which gives Samadhi.

I suspect that the IGA and pingala ,the male and female mix when the kundalini pierces the sixth chakra, since that is where they meet although I'm not completely sure . Maybe its when the kundalini Pierces the crown.

Popular anime naruto shippuden had a similar theme when a person had both asura and Indra chakra(energy) in them ,they would get the Rinnegan. And their eye changes . Notice how there are 3 sixes in 3 ripple patterns.

4ysc3YJFDCpuFB7jsVibb-xTdl3iei8wBYgCtbzjrHzF_M7_No3TUi9sgzvywZtSbkWZxXH_Huj-u91t7tmtf_gwahCpERJbcnnWo13XhJkWUufIruWwLHMwMsJ_w0lVbKRlQZnHh6FNBvP_wrNZEle-eOaWLSNGm_3VyQ-ufzmq4WymyRXyV74vX6gwpnJ5LA5ubjeJrtdtTpxJOW48hQ=w300-h300-nc

I shared this naruto meme because I found the correlation interesting. It is no way related to actual spiritual discipline.

Al_Jariel66 said:
What you are talking about here is only possible astrally. This is what is called the "Rainbow Body". There was a sermon on it done by HP Mageson666. You can find it with the search function, just search "rainbow body".
Check this topic, too https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17866&p=67549

Shael said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
What you are talking about here is only possible astrally. This is what is called the "Rainbow Body". There was a sermon on it done by HP Mageson666. You can find it with the search function, just search "rainbow body".
Check this topic, too https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17866&p=67549

Okay thanks

Jack said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
FancyMancy said:

All the worlds are connected and have a thin veil like thing separating them. You can't do anything external to lift that veil you can only focus inwards. Transcendence or the superconsciousness state ,commonly referred to as samadhi is when the kundalini pierces the crown and you reach a level of higher vibration energy and you feel connected to the universal rhythms and the universal energy. There are different levels of worlds just like the astral and each world gets more energy dense as you move up. Like you can see through walls and move through walls in the astral. There are planes beyond the astral but we have currently no idea or material to understand them. We can only sequentially rise. The Gods live in a higher dimensional reality which is another word for living in a super consciousness energy ascended state. And they are constantly ascending. The first order you should focus on to reach this stage is improve your astral senses, do RTR to clear up your curses and dross and try to get a Daemon to guide you on the spiritual path as a Guru.
If you describe it in a image, it's like opening up of the cranial suture by the kundalini. A metamorphosis through which there is no going back. The soul structure permanently changes. There is an even higher samadhi which is know as Shivarupa Samadhi aka Magnum opus, which is physical and spiritual immortality, something every being in this universe is after.
images

Here you can see, Shakti I.e the Kundalini piercing through the Sahasara where Shiva is located,which gives Samadhi.

I suspect that the IGA and pingala ,the male and female mix when the kundalini pierces the sixth chakra, since that is where they meet although I'm not completely sure . Maybe its when the kundalini Pierces the crown.

Popular anime naruto shippuden had a similar theme when a person had both asura and Indra chakra(energy) in them ,they would get the Rinnegan. And their eye changes . Notice how there are 3 sixes in 3 ripple patterns.

4ysc3YJFDCpuFB7jsVibb-xTdl3iei8wBYgCtbzjrHzF_M7_No3TUi9sgzvywZtSbkWZxXH_Huj-u91t7tmtf_gwahCpERJbcnnWo13XhJkWUufIruWwLHMwMsJ_w0lVbKRlQZnHh6FNBvP_wrNZEle-eOaWLSNGm_3VyQ-ufzmq4WymyRXyV74vX6gwpnJ5LA5ubjeJrtdtTpxJOW48hQ=w300-h300-nc

I shared this naruto meme because I found the correlation interesting. It is no way related to actual spiritual discipline.

So in other words, only the soul can be transcended, but can only transcended to the astral world? Okay makes sense thank you.

HPS Maxine has written that one needs the body. That we cannot advance the soul without it.
This transcending from the physical into some kind of astral bodiless state and that this is somehow empowering the soul is of the enemy. its new age BS. This is not 'power'. But the opposite of power. It is disempowering.

You don't 'transcend' from a body to some kind of astral bodiless state and that this is somehow superior. This is not correct.

You are in a physical body. And you NEED that body. Satan is in a physical body. He is the LIVING GOD.
We reincarnate into a physical body that is of our blood. This is why the enemy wants to race mix us literally out of existence. You need a physical body to advance your soul. And they don't want us being able to do that.

Meditate. Don't let anything stop you. Not even yourself.

Al_Jariel66 said:
Jack said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
images

So in other words, only the soul can be transcended, but can only transcended to the astral world? Okay makes sense thank you.
No the body can transcend physical limitations due to your spiritual transcendence. Some Buddhist monks could levitate, a Hindu yogi could hypnotize animals and he had a tiger as his vehicle ,some yogis can lift enormous amounts of weight just by channeling prana without having a lot of muscle mass. There's a lot that's possible .The body as well as the soul transcends. The ultimate transcendence of the body is when the body gains physical immortality permanently transcending physical limitations. It's not that you can't rise above the astral, what i meant is we currently can't in this situation . As our kundalini rises i'm sure we can rise to higher planes and the worlds that exist therein with help from our Daemon Gurus .

Jack said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
Jack said:
images

No the body can transcend physical limitations due to your spiritual transcendence. Some Buddhist monks could levitate, a Hindu yogi could hypnotize animals and he had a tiger as his vehicle ,some yogis can lift enormous amounts of weight just by channeling prana without having a lot of muscle mass. There's a lot that's possible .The body as well as the soul transcends. The ultimate transcendence of the body is when the body gains physical immortality permanently transcending physical limitations. It's not that you can't rise above the astral, what i meant is we currently can't in this situation . As our kundalini rises i'm sure we can rise to higher planes and the worlds that exist therein with help from our Daemon Gurus .

Ohhh! I see your point, I get it now. Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back