Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

forum link posting

jbkbmz

Is it okay ( and safe ) to post forum topic links on websites.?
Since the general population can scan the forum and topic ( including each members comments ), I assume the whole world has access to the forums,,, even if they cannot comment, unless they are registered.

If it's safe to do it, then yes. This is online warfare - providing a decent argument or point and sharing the links. One massive argument point to use against xians now is that, instead of protecting Children and preventing things from happening, "jesus" decided to put Child rapists in positions where it knew they would rape many, many Children all over the world, for many, many years, and that xians worldwide, with their taxes and bribes which they call tithes, are funding this international Child rape mafia.

P.S. Of course, this is my attitude on saying it; you might be calmer or less aggressive.

https://youtu.be/AiMR8LuWcLs
I posted links JOS links on this video ( which no one can see by myself, it would seem. A person Herr Hitler user name posted that I can't just spam Forums around. This is why I am asking.
( Not sure about the movie. Didn't watch it. Just posted the JOS links.

FancyMancy said:
P.S. Of course, this is my attitude on saying it; you might be calmer or less aggressive.

I think when doing online warfare, we should be as "professional" and civilised as possible, so we can inspire seriosity to the other people, which eventually will make our arguments to seem more valid, otherwise people will think that we are just some racist/xenophobic/islamophobic/"xianophobic"/antisemitic/conspirationist/agressive (etc) extremists who are just trying to incite hate towards something. We should just catch their attention with a serious and well written argument and let the facts to speak for themselves. Also we should consider and keep in mind that most people are very ignorant and close-minded.

The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:

I think when doing online warfare, we should be as "professional" and civilised as possible, so we can inspire seriosity to the other people, which eventually will make our arguments to seem more valid, otherwise people will think that we are just some racist/xenophobic/islamophobic/"xianophobic"/antisemitic/conspirationist/agressive (etc) extremists who are just trying to incite hate towards something. We should just catch their attention with a serious and well written argument and let the facts to speak for themselves. Also we should consider and keep in mind that most people are very ignorant and close-minded.
I meant regarding the point of worshiping "jesus" who appointed Child rapists, knowing beforehand they would rape Children, specifically. I agree with what you said, but I meant for this very obvious, blatant, and well-known point which no-one who is not too young and/or in a coma can say that they don't know about.

That's also my point, about closed-mindedness. They continue to worship "jesus" while ignoring "jesus" having appointed such Child rapists. For most xians, they would not accept the obvious, telling them true, hard facts - and using the massive example of Child rape by "jesus's" "priests", so I would say being a bit harder is required.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back